Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Most Hated Top 5 Posters on Insidehoops

Quote Originally Posted by wheyhigh
    Because I've begun to hate your roll eyes emotion. you are aware that there is more than one emotion right?

con my cuerno de chivo wheyhigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BaņkShot
    Some-One's-Butt-Hurt *clap* *clap* *clap*clap*clap*

con my cuerno de chivo wheyhigh's Avatar

kg5mvp

ashbelly

Hate is a strong word. I can tell you who are wastes of life on here and in real life however.

Glove_20. Worst poster in the history of ISH. A complete and utter nancy in real life. Impressing people on a bball forum with calculus? Always funny to see people on here you know have no friends in real life.....people with non-imaginary friends don't post mock tests taken from a course textbook to prove they are smartest. That's what societal outcasts do to fight back when they're cornered. That or down a bottle of advil.

Bruinlove. One of the lowest IQ's on here. Digs ugly blondes. Probably a decent guy in real life.....but he's an A&F kind of douche and.....he digs REALLY ugly blondes. His arrival in the college forum basically ended it......thanks....Question: If Taylor Swift is your #1. Does that make Brittany Miller your #2?

Starface. The opposite of Bruinlove. He's alright on here even if his act is getting tired (you don't dig liberals. Great. All kids go through that phase. I used to shoot birds with my bb gun to stick it to big government. They can't tell me what to do, right? Badass). But in real life? Guy is so into himself it's hilarious. In his perfect world everything would be made out of mirrors. Mirror houses. Mirror candy. Mirror women so he can pretend he is ****ing himself.....what feels better to starface than ****ing starface with a vag? Nothing. And the ear rings and tan? WTF is with the tough guy persona if you're gonna post pics of a 30 year old living with Jerry Seinfeld's parents in Bona Vista?

Poodle: Just an idiot. The most biased and hypocritical poster ever. Nancy Pelosi is closer to Hitler than Poodle (the anti-starface). His favorite was to call out a poster while doing the exact same thing in that post as though he was taunting us all. I was dumbfounded he got away with it so often. Truly a miracle worker.

These guys all suck one way or another.

Banned

im jus fly like a g6 sober girls around me they be accin like they drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin

Bruinlove. One of the lowest IQ's on here. Digs ugly blondes. Probably a decent guy in real life.....but he's an A&F kind of douche and.....he digs REALLY ugly blondes. His arrival in the college forum basically ended it......thanks....Question: If Taylor Swift is your #1. Does that make Brittany Miller your #2?
    actually I mostly f*ck brunettes and latinas, Im sorry that i get wit girls that are too hot that you are even afraid to talk to.

Also you got it wrong sport, yes I worked at abercrombie and fitch but I never bought that shit or wore those clothes and the people who work there are douschebags, I am and never was one of them and stand against everything they stood for and was always doing secretive shit to f*ck up the store ala Tyler Durden at the projector station. Taylor swift aint really my number one I just say this shit for the funny reactions from other posters, Ana Beatris Barros is my number 1

good luck wit your eyes that are too close together and your e-rolling ways taking you far in life kid
    Last edited by Nick Young; 01-18-2011 at 12:46 AM.

This thread is enhanced garbage... LOJ has yet to be mentioned once.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    This thread is enhanced garbage... LOJ has yet to be mentioned once.

Sorry man, people like you.

Gr00vy Baby
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    Hate is a strong word. I can tell you who are wastes of life on here and in real life however.

Glove_20. Worst poster in the history of ISH. A complete and utter nancy in real life. Impressing people on a bball forum with calculus? Always funny to see people on here you know have no friends in real life.....people with non-imaginary friends don't post mock tests taken from a course textbook to prove they are smartest. That's what societal outcasts do to fight back when they're cornered. That or down a bottle of advil.

Starface. The opposite of Bruinlove. He's alright on here even if his act is getting tired (you don't dig liberals. Great. All kids go through that phase. I used to shoot birds with my bb gun to stick it to big government. They can't tell me what to do, right? Badass). But in real life? Guy is so into himself it's hilarious. In his perfect world everything would be made out of mirrors. Mirror houses. Mirror candy. Mirror women so he can pretend he is ****ing himself.....what feels better to starface than ****ing starface with a vag? Nothing. And the ear rings and tan? WTF is with the tough guy persona if you're gonna post pics of a 30 year old living with Jerry Seinfeld's parents in Bona Vista?

Poodle: Just an idiot. The most biased and hypocritical poster ever. Nancy Pelosi is closer to Hitler than Poodle (the anti-starface). His favorite was to call out a poster while doing the exact same thing in that post as though he was taunting us all. I was dumbfounded he got away with it so often. Truly a miracle worker.

These guys all suck one way or another.
    It makes sense you're not a fan of people with a personality. Obviously you're intimidated.

Didn't you used to post here with a different name and it was pretty much agreed on constantly by EVERYONE that you were always trying way too hard to be funny and weird. And I made fun of you daily for being an anti social weirdo loser with no sense of music or style or anything. Then you took a long break, and came back pretending you'd been doing drugs and having threesomes for the last 9 months???? Basically fabricating a whole life you never had, in order to change the perception people had of you at a message board???

Oh, and the pics you posted of you looking out of place with a bunch of people partying. Just staring straight ahead. Wearing tight, over-priced designer "fit-in" shits (because everyone who wears them is trying to fit into the current trend) and looking like you don't belong. How come you don't look like you're having fun in any of those pictures? It doesn't look like you talk to those people. And you pretend to actually get girls, when you've never actually posted a pic of any with you, except one where you're standing side by side, basically looking like a guy and a girl who just taking a token picture together because you sort of know each other through a friend.

You're still the same awkward emo. You can fool a bunch of dopes here with your made up, pretended drug experiences but its all fugazi. You're boring, socially awkward, not funny despite how hard you try, and overall just a lame, out of place emo. Show some pics of you actually looking like a normal person? You can't. You're an awkward freak, homez.

Another roast via this groovy alias...dolphin is an anything character

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    People tolerate LOJ much in the same way they tolerate retarded people. You can't help it, so we don't hold it against you.
    I'm inclined to agree... but if that's your ring around the rosey of a subliminal diss you can just go on ahead and say so. I'm also inclined to think you're not going to say as much.

It's all good man. No one ever mentions you in a 'shout out' thread even though you're a well known regular.

They don't mention LOJ either. I guess we're in the same boat?

No, not really. They don't mention me, because they have mixed feeling about me. Unlike you, no mixed feelings, just a skip over guy who never really has anything interesting to say. Just another high count poster who is stale. Pete's level except you do have a a tad bit more clever wit here and there, althought Pete when he's pissed off can come with some legit LOL material.

Have you ever made me really LOL? I can't recall. I know, I know, it makes no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Another roast via this groovy alias...dolphin is an anything character
    I hope that's not a Dolphin diss... hippos is an asset, like you macmac. Maybe I'm off on what you were trying to get at?

The groovy guy is no doubt J$ and he'd **** with hippos or me or whomever b/c that's J$... he in my top 5.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    I hope that's not a Dolphin diss... hippos is an asset, like you macmac. Maybe I'm off on what you were trying to get at?

The groovy guy is no doubt J$ and he'd **** with hippos or me or whomever b/c that's J$... he in my top 5.
    I thought groovy was starface?

College star

I just successfully trolled LOJ.

But yeah, I'm not mentioned in those sort of threads much anymore. I've noticed that how controversial I am directly correlates to how "good of a poster" I am. When everyone was naming me as a top poster a couple years ago was around the same time I was getting banned every other week.
    I think I threw you on my top poster list when you were into the r@pe jokes and greg.

stillat!Tdamnit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I just successfully trolled LOJ.

But yeah, I'm not mentioned in those sort of threads much anymore. I've noticed that how controversial I am directly correlates to how "good of a poster" I am. When everyone was naming me as a top poster a couple years ago was around the same time I was getting banned every other week.
    I am sorry to annoy you, but can you please rep me? We go back a long way, check your pm