Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Most Hated Top 5 Posters on Insidehoops

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin

Poodle: Just an idiot. The most biased and hypocritical poster ever. Nancy Pelosi is closer to Hitler than Poodle (the anti-starface). His favorite was to call out a poster while doing the exact same thing in that post as though he was taunting us all. I was dumbfounded he got away with it so often. Truly a miracle worker.

These guys all suck one way or another.
    Spot on. He's been called out on it quite a few times though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wheyhigh
    Some-One's-Butt-Hurt *clap* *clap* *clap*clap*clap*

your replying to a BOT Message and a failed cloned user.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I just successfully trolled LOJ.

But yeah, I'm not mentioned in those sort of threads much anymore. I've noticed that how controversial I am directly correlates to how "good of a poster" I am. When everyone was naming me as a top poster a couple years ago was around the same time I was getting banned every other week.
    Cool man... I never even remembered you 'back then'. I do recall you saying to me in a thread once before "yes I want to know you opinion of this question good sir" ... it had something to do with religion or lack thereof if my memory serves me correctly?

I'm sure you however do remember though. I'm not going to lie, you're not a bad poster man. If you're the 'last reply' in a thread I will feel compelled to see what you wrote...

... I'm also someone who likes to view almost anything that anyone posts but even still - you're a tier or two above the average on here.

You're still in the 'aveage' bucket though. If we're talking say a 10 tier system, you're in at best 6... which is not bad, above average with average being 4,5,6 so you're on the higher end.

Let me ask you this. Do you consider yourserlf an 'average' poster? OK, and considering your high post count, that should being honest here, knock you down a tier or two b/c you don't really stand out very much. So we'll say 5; I'm being generous tonight.

So you're 5. Not bad. Not great either. I know, you're OK with that. I mean, you only spend like what, an average of 10 hours give or take here on ISH.

Just think... if the entire world... even all the 'retards' as you mentioned... included... I wonder how you'd stand out in the end?

... probably right at the 5 at the most 6 range where you fall already... OK 'at best' 7 and that's pretty fu*king patheic considering you have message board experience.

I know man, my opinion doesn't mean anything. We get that. I'm just telling it how it is... in my view.

Does that matter to you? No? Yes? Somewhat? You MIGHT not care. I don't really care. You're just another poster to me. OK, let's say you do care. All good man, no hard feelings.

stillat!Tdamnit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    You aren't the only one. A few people even listed me as the "poster they'd most like to hang out with IRL"...but I toned it down(ultimatum from Jeff) and now I'm chopped liver. Still the same guy, though.
    I pos repped you please return the favor thanks. Sorry to annoy you. I'll change my avy if you wish

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    nope, its a very good portrayal though.
    Oh shit, I just figured it must be since he was also talking clips basketball in the main and I never knew if J$ brought his gimmicks there. If it is J$ then props since he got me.

LoJ, Groovy is Starface as Hayden said. You can see him these days claiming Blake Griffin is the best player in the NBA if you do dare venture on over to the NBA forum.

Being attacked by Bruinlove and Starface in the same thread is akin to two retards with no arms trying to beat you with baseball bats. You just stare. Snicker. Stare some more. And at that point you just get tired of them.

I think they're both a little resentful of me though. I can post the most idiotic shit ever and yet a lot of the "best" posters here like me.....they on the other hand are idiots and no one likes them at all.

But they eventually learned how to run with it. They know they can't be popular being people like them (it's impossible for morons such as them to understand why they're thought of as fools) so they instead bask in their infamy. They just have to pretend they enjoy being the guy no ones likes.

They are the Lebrons of the OTC......without the talent.

And if by chance JM or whoever else is doing superb imitation of Scarface, well done. It's like you studied him for hours on end.....which leads me to believe on JM could do such work.

I seen hippos > Bruinlove and Scarface. It's pretty obvious. No need to argue.
    Last edited by Dolphin; 01-18-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Banned

*enters thread*
    *realizes its full of sausagefest and nutslobbing*
    *take a diarrhea like sh1t*
    *doesn't wipe*
    *heads to the door to exit*
    *stops and contemplates about going back to clean*
    *slaps himself out of it*
    *leaves piece of sh1t thread*

LoJ, Groovy is Starface as Hayden said. You can see him these days claiming Blake Griffin is the best player in the NBA if you do dare venture on over to the NBA forum.

Being attacked by Bruinlove and Starface in the same thread is akin to two retards with no arms trying to beat you with baseball bats. You just stare. Snicker. Stare some more. And at that point you just get tired of them.

I think they're both a little resentful of me though. I can post the most idiotic shit ever and yet a lot of the "best" poster here like me.....they on the other hand are idiots and no one likes them at all.

But they eventually learned how to run with it. They know they can't be popular because people like them (it's impossible for morons such as them to understand why they're thought of as fools) so they instead bask in their infamy. They just have to pretend they enjoy being the guy no ones likes.

And if by chance JM or whoever else is doing superb imitation of Scarface, well done. It's like you studied him for hours on end.....which leads me to believe on JM could do such work.

All you mention is truth... hippos > than 99% and that entails starface and buringlove or whoever his name is... never knew the guy.

Banned

I think they're both a little resentful of me though. I can post the most idiotic shit ever and yet a lot of the "best" poster here like me.....they on the other hand are idiots and no one likes them at all.

But they eventually learned how to run with it. They know they can't be popular because people like them (it's impossible for morons such as them to understand why they're thought of as fools) so they instead bask in their infamy. They just have to pretend they enjoy being the guy no ones likes.

lol your face still and always will look like Hilary Rodham's ass though And you're still writing paragraphs and paragraphs detailing your emotions you feel about people you met on the internet. It is clear who the loser in this situation is
    Last edited by Nick Young; 01-18-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Groovy most definitely is Starfish. J$ has the talent to pull it off but the dude is taking a huge load of classes this semester including organic chemistry so I seriously doubt he's gonna have the time to devote to such a scheme.

NBA Superstar

I wonder how Bruinlove is doing with his case against Petes?

i didnt know good posters such as J had troll accounts

[COLOR="White"]this account has been such a flat out fail[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    I wonder how Bruinlove is doing with his case against Petes?
    He's a one man crusade, like OJ searching for the real killer.

KBlaze-yeah, I get it, you have an opinion.
    Thorpe-ok, whatever man, lighten up.
    MLH-stalking Bob Barker is not cool.
    Hateraid-haven't you retired yet?
    RBP-the 70s sucked, get over it ya old ass hippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    lol your face still and always will look like Hilary Rodham's ass though And you're still writing paragraphs and paragraphs detailing your emotions you feel about people you met on the internet. It is clear who the loser in this situation is
    Can you post another pic of your ex so we can all be sure just how serious we should take your opinions? Just one pic please and thank you.

If I remember, Hillary Rodham's ass looked better than her.........but I need to refresh my memory so please do post a pic.

Once you do that, I doubt I will need to defend anything. lol