Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Jersey Nets are walking away from the Melo Trade !!! Link inside

Quote Originally Posted by New York Knicks
    What Melo wants, Melo gets. Time to call the Don and beg for that Knicks package

That is one scary face lol.

Anyways it's about time. I am not gonna lie and say I am not pissed, because I am.
    But... I'm just proud we have all the picks we have and now we can focus on the draft.
    LOL at Denver. Nets don't really lose out on anything. Denver's future is what now? Lawson(possibly gallo and fields?) lol

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

Default Re: New Jersey Nets are walking away from the Melo Trade !!! Link inside

New York, don't be stupid, just wait for him to be a FA...

Quote Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
    I really hope that happens. This would be one of the funniest stories ever.

ny's biggest competition is gone, that is why the agent started talking to chicago to make ny give up more in the deal.

basically ny can say gallo, curry, first rounder, take it or leave it, no one else wants melo

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    LOL at Denver. Nets don't really lose out on anything. Denver's future is what now? Lawson(possibly gallo and fields?) lol
    LOL at Denver? I don't think Net's fans should being laughing at anyone. You guy's have won what like 25 games in 2 years? . Melo averages more rebounds than your starting center. Favors has some nice potential no doubt but acting like the Net's all of a sudden are going to hit on all there draft picks is a joke itself.

NJ needed this deal just as much as Denver did. NJ would have actually been half decent with this deal. Now Net's fans will try and preach the future when it's completely uncertain. Free agency doesn't seem to work out well for you guy's so I'd hope you get lucky in the draft because that's probably your only hope at eclipsing the big 30 win mark

[COLOR="White"]
    and yes I am mad [/COLOR]

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
    You ain't lying. Screw them.

That is unless they want Curry's expirer and Roger Mason for Melo.

This is actually unbelievable.

curry, couple pennies i found on the street...oh throw in a ice cream cone. done deal

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    LOL at Denver? I don't think Net's fans should being laughing at anyone. You guy's have won what like 25 games in 2 years? . Melo averages more rebounds than your starting center. Favors has some nice potential no doubt but acting like the Net's all of a sudden are going to hit on all there draft picks is a joke itself.

NJ needed this deal just as much as Denver did. NJ would have actually been half decent with this deal. Now Net's fans will try and preach the future when it's completely uncertain. Free agency doesn't seem to work out well for you guy's so I'd hope you get lucky in the draft because that's probably your only hope at eclipsing the big 30 win mark

[COLOR="White"]
    and yes I am mad [/COLOR]
    LOL

I was gonna say U Mad?
    No need.

I ain't mad.
    I'm the happiest I've been since we won our 10th game last year

See that's the great thing about sucking.. the wins mean sooo much more!

This thing is a bigger joke than the L James trade I expect Denver to come out of this looking a lot like Cleveland......except Denver will deserve it, and Cleveland did not.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    LOL

I was gonna say U Mad?
    No need.

I ain't mad.
    I'm the happiest I've been since we won our 10th game last year

See that's the great thing about sucking.. the wins mean sooo much more!
    I'm mad cause NY is going to win now, and than having a Nets fan lol at your franchise stings alot .

I will leave with saying you lost out on a SF who's a better rebounder than your starting center

Nets record should be better though.

It took the owner to say no.

That is sad in itself.

I wonder what he is thinking about them making all these deal and giving away decent players like that though, for future draft picks.

Well, damn.

Interesting on where NJ goes from here...but also if Melo is still moved? NY doesn't have to trade any assets...he'll sign there anyway as a FA. CHI or HOU may emerge as suitors in the deadline week as well. Sure puts DEN in an awkward position...everyone was so ready for players to move around

nets have like 5 first rounders...they should be better off

Does Rip play now???

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Nets record should be better though.

It took the owner to say no.

That is sad in itself.

I wonder what he is thinking about them making all these deal and giving away decent players like that though, for future draft picks.
    Huh?
    We traded only T.Will for two 1st rounders.
    T.Will racks up DNP's in Houston, while Sasha has been much better than T.Will was in NJ.