Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Default Re: Do you eat Taco Bell?

Naw I did for the longest time but then I got to a point where anytime I ate it I had some serious stomach trouble.

Then I realized Dell Taco is far cheaper and I like their food better and it doesn't give me stomach troubles.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    I buy ground beef from the grocery store, which is probably not the great, I understand...but it isn't "grade D" beef that fast food joints use either...

Bell and those other places use the cheapest worst possible ingrediants they can use without it being just flat out "illegal"...

I doubt that... they probably look for what's cheapest not what's worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Scientist
    I doubt that... they probably look for what's cheapest not what's worst...
    those two things go hand in hand...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    Naw I did for the longest time but then I got to a point where anytime I ate it I had some serious stomach trouble.

Then I realized Dell Taco is far cheaper and I like their food better and it doesn't give me stomach troubles.
    Del Taco beans are good because they cook them fresh every mourning. So bean burrito's are not as bad for you as you might think.

The food you eat is not the only thing that effects your life span. Where you live, genes and other factors do as well. I enjoy saving, eating good food and the convenience. I want to live my life enjoying every step of it. Therefore i will eat what i want throughout life to fully enjoy it.

You are more than welcomed, it's your right...but you cannot pick your genes and most young folks can't pick where they live...you can however pick and choose what to put in your body.

It's not only about the food being crap, it's about them charging you for inferior products.

They could serve you healthy food but they don't care about you in the least bit they sell you crap.

At least I can surmise that the guy at the taco stand is eating the same stuff he's selling me.

I'm not going to make any person or group of people rich by selling me stuff that makes me and my family sick and fat.

The same people that sell the meat to Taco Bell sell dog food meat stuffs #imjustsaying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    those two things go hand in hand...
    No, not always.

Beans, ground beef (Turkey is even better and cheaper), taco shells/tortillas, etc, etc are all very cheap and the dishes are easy to make.

No, not always.
    Splitting hairs? You know he's right for the most part.

Taco Bell has the cheapest meat, and it has tons of phosphates, nitrates, and fillers....it's the same meat they feed dogs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    The same people that sell the meat to Taco Bell sell dog food meat stuffs #imjustsaying.
    This has long been a rumor, can you back up such a statement?

Banned

Splitting hairs? You know he's right for the most part.
    Splitting hairs? My point was that these food places go for what's cheapest not what's worst for the consumer. He didn't argue my point...

And just like the grocery store, there are things better for you that are cheaper.

For example Superior grocers, 50ct tortillas that are fresh are cheaper then any of the other ones.

This has long been a rumor, can you back up such a statement?

I know two people that have worked for them and they say that Purina sells meat to Taco Bell and Jack in the Box.

Still trying to find out for sure.

Splitting hairs? My point was that these food places go for what's cheapest not what's worst for the consumer. He didn't argue my point...

And just like the grocery store, there are things better for you that are cheaper.

For example Superior grocers, 50ct tortillas that are fresh are cheaper then any of the other ones.
    okay, I agree...they go for as "cheap" as they can go without it being flat out "illegal"

it IS...GRADE D BEEF

I mean, come on man Taco Bell has a history of salmonella poisoning...their beef is not healthy, this should be common sense

Banned

I know two people that have worked for them and they say that Purina sells meat to Taco Bell and Jack in the Box.

Still trying to find out for sure.
    If this was the case a there would be numerous articles about it. Sort of like how Pizza hut is known to have silicone in their cheese.

Yeah but are they tortillas or something different?

Meat (well enough to fill a taco) can be priced reasonably so the consumer may afford it...Taco Bell chooses to serve you inferior quality meat and you buy it from them because you are lazy (for the sake of convo).

Seems to me like you;re aiding an entity that doesn't think much of you.