Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lebron James' Legs

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive
    The fact that they can't read "Lebron James' Legs" without thinking about gay sex is telling.
    Lolol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

maybe he has boulders between his legs

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Come on people..He didn't say those are smooth&sexy It is not so different from saying Durant has freaky long arms..Bunch of homophobics in here.

It's everywhere. Over at Sherdog if the subject of a fighter's physique comes up, many people can't talk about it without adding "nohomo" to the end of every sentence. The really paranoid ones start posting pics of hot chicks as if they need to prove their hetero cred.

Male paranoia of teh gay satirizes itself.
    Last edited by gilalizard; 01-25-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Book 'em Dan'l

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Is Lebron James bow legged?

I always suspected it, since there was something that looked odd about his jumper, so I decided to Google it and found this picture.

I back in 98 I discovered that I had a gap between my knees, and I read that it can or will cause problems in my knees, and that I shouldn't run that much. So I'm wondering if Lebron will have knee problems early, before he retires. His feet also seem to lean inward, rather than straight.

The only positive that I found with my legs is that it could possibly make it easier for me to cross someone.
    Yeah, he's slightly bow legged. Like you, I've wondered why his jumper looked . . .different. So, I pretty much attributed it to the structure of his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Come on people..He didn't say those are smooth&sexy .
    Because they aren't. Kobe's, for instance, are though. #justsaying.

And giving me a bad rep because i said "homophobic" ... thats no homo but idiotic.

Okay..Okay..Im so sorry.I made a mistake and i'll take it back..
    Its not homophobic at all.. Its just latent homosexuality

damn bro check out those calves

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

I have that problem too, i cant squat with my feet flat on the ground, and my sit and reach is horrendous

Ok, now I see why all the gay comments. For some reason I wasn't associating bow legged with homosexuality on a basketball related thread. I actually call it arch legs, but since I only saw the term bow legs on Google I went with that.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Yes he is, but bolegged people actually have an advantage, not a handicap, as it relates to run/jump athleticism. It's not rare at all, tons of NBA and NFL players are.

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    Yes he is, but bolegged people actually have an advantage, not a handicap, as it relates to run/jump athleticism. It's not rare at all, tons of NBA and NFL players are.
    Please, tell me the advantages since I'm bow legged. I hate it, I would be a little taller if my legs were straighter. Remember, it will also cause knee problems since things are not in its natural form.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Please, tell me the advantages since I'm bow legged. I hate it, I would be a little taller if my legs were straighter. Remember, it will also cause knee problems since things are not in its natural form.
    Give me a second, I'll find the article. Another guy who's boleggeness is very notable is Deshawn Stevenson. He used to be a great athlete, is just a jumpshooter now plus tons of sprinters, football running back, and ballet dancers. But let me see if I can find that article

Good college starter

It's probably why he jumps so high. It reminds me of kangaroo legs, bent outwards to give a better spring.

I think it could just be that picture. Strange that his leg looks that way but I think it's a bit decieving there.

I found a different one.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanW
    I think it could just be that picture. Strange that his leg looks that way but I think it's a bit decieving there.

I found a different one.

They looked arched there to me. Just imagine them if they were next to each other, not one leg behind. Arc means basically that if he put his feet together, instead of having his knees touch each other, he would have a gap there.

Also remember, I'm not basing it on the picture that I posted, but rather that was a picture that I found after doing a search because I suspected that he was bow legged.