Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    im a superhero

Default Re: LeBron - First NBA Player to score 50 points this season

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron James and Michael Jordan are the only 2 NBA players to score at least 50 points, 10 rebounds, 8 assists in the last 25 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0ALQFoYac

Michael Jordan 53 points. 14 rebounds, 8 assists vs. 1989 Phoenix Suns
    wade did it against utah.

50/10/8

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    wade did it against utah.

50/10/8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgrCz3Htgk

Since 1975

Kareem Abdul Jabbar
    Michael Jordan
    Dwayne Wade
    LeBron James

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe8
    That was before dickwad,..
    nd I dont care bout the cavs,

lebrons a *****, he's the most hated NBA Player in the league, hes too ambitious, too cocky, lack of maturity.. what else? you name it... I wouldnt blame everyone who hates him cuz im sure we "Haters" have our reasons, unlike the kobe haters... they hate him cuz he has 5 rings.. now thats full of shit...
    and i'd like to jump on that bandwagon.. bahaha.
    how long have you watched the nba for? kobe threatened to leave the lakers a few years ago, was accused of rape, was a selfish ballhog and couldn't handle shaq's dominance in the early 2000s.

lots more valid reasons to hate kobe than lebron. and yet, people like me don't hate kobe. why? he's a superlative basketball player, much like lebron.

are you a fan of basketball? then regardless of your predilection for kobe's balls in your mouth, you should enjoy watching lebron.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: LeBron - First NBA Player to score 50 points this season: 51/11/8 vs Magic

Lebron was all world tonight. He got it posting, long range, midrange, hooks, left handed, put-backs, end of quarter, as the man, as the facilitator, to the opposing crowd, opposing GM, rebounds, assist, defending, block, steal very little was left out.

Good college starter Nash-tastic's Avatar

LeBron James and Michael Jordan are the only 2 NBA players to score at least 50 points, 10 rebounds, 8 assists in the last 25 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0ALQFoYac

Michael Jordan 53 points. 14 rebounds, 8 assists vs. 1989 Phoenix Suns
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...=&order_by=pts
    Don't forget Wade

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: LeBron - First NBA Player to score 50 points this season: 51/11/8 vs Magic

Lebron could easily put up 60pts but turned beast mode off and went into passive mode in the third and fourth qtr for the most part....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqnback
    Lebron could easily put up 60pts but turned beast mode off and went into passive mode in the third and fourth qtr for the most part....
    He went unselfish mode. Un-chuck mode. Lebron proves why he's the best player there is right now.

Banned

Thanks for the repped. I'll rep you guys later.

Kidachi, MVP, DirkNowitzki41, and Dave3.
    Add PurpleChuck to that mix please.

Banned

First to break the ice. I really don't like Lebron James anymore, I loved him in Cleveland. But he is probably the best player in the league. I don't think and I really hope he doesn't win MVP though. It doesn't surprise me that Lebron put up those numbers against the Magic. He hates them, and he is probably still pissed that his team got rocked in the 2009 Eastern Conference Finals.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    First to break the ice. I really don't like Lebron James anymore, I loved him in Cleveland. But he is probably the best player in the league. I don't think and I really hope he doesn't win MVP though. It doesn't surprise me that Lebron put up those numbers against the Magic. He hates them, and he is probably still pissed that his team got rocked in the 2009 Eastern Conference Finals.
    Who wouldn't. Plus the fact that those 2 retarded clowns SVG and Otis keeps talking shit bout him everytime. I would wanna drop 50 on their ass everytime if I'm Lebron aka Le51.

NBA rookie of the year

The Heat should seriously consider paying Otis to keep talking smack about LeBron

Everyone has a price.

Banned

Very impressive game.

This is why, despite all the hate, Lebron James is probably the best and most complete basketball player currently playing in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash-tastic
    Can't ignore Kobe, either. He's on the list, too.

ETA: Just realized Jordan shot 20/28 (.714) from the field in his 53/14/8 game.

Now back to LeBron.
    Last edited by KG215; 02-04-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

great performance by Lebron. I'm also impressed by the way he did it. he didn't even force things or take a 100 shots.. that's why I like watching him play, because you never know when he's in that superhuman mode!

Learning to shoot layups midnight_show's Avatar

I hate Lebron more than I hate a good kick in the left nut.

But thats an impressive statline.

In saying that, put up that statline against the celtics in the playoffs and heat still lose. Needs more input from other players against a team unit like Boston.