Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant vs Michael Jordan ( who was the better in game dunker )

No Jordan dunk mix can compare, let alone top this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxX80NHuRs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nnn123
    kobe's a better in game dunker....if you're a girl and like "pretty" 360 dunks that aren't too hard to pull off. Jordan if you like difficult dunks that no one can pull off
    jordans dunks looked smoother, and he looked more like he was flying

kobes dunks looked more difficult. more skilled, more different

i would say jordan has 5 in game dunks

kobe has around 10 in game dunks

All i see here is one guy opening a thread and asking who is better in-game dunker Kobe or MJ, and saying its Kobe and its not even close with 10 of his troll accounts

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by griffmoney1784
    jordans dunks looked smoother, and he looked more like he was flying

kobes dunks looked more difficult. more skilled, more different

i would say jordan has 5 in game dunks

kobe has around 10 in game dunks
    I think what you meant to say was Kobe made dunking look hard. That's because his hands are tiny as fuck and his vertical leap is mediocre. And of course Jordan's dunks look like he was flying his vertical is at least half a foot higher than Kobe's.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    No Jordan dunk mix can compare, let alone top this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxX80NHuRs

while the dunks look better

the video is 10 times worse quality than the one i posted

Banned

Not that it matters anyway because Vince Carter shits on both of them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    me. great video. love that song too.

Both are impressive. i give the advantage to jordan for the better hangtime, elevation and ball carrying with his big hands.

If ya want a better case for kobe against jordon make a kobe vs mj video regarding the jumper
    This!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by New York Knicks
    I think what you meant to say was Kobe made dunking look hard. That's because his hands are tiny as fuck and his vertical leap is mediocre. And of course Jordan's dunks look like he was flying his vertical is at least half a foot higher than Kobe's.

kobes hangtime in slightly worse. while his creativity is 10 times jordans

how can someone say theyre the greatest dunker ever when they never even did a 360 in a game or a dunk contest

or a between the legs

or a legit windmill

jordans windmill is a steve francis like bent arm windmill motion. while kobe has done the full extended arm one mutiple times

Banned

kobes hangtime in slightly worse. while his creativity is 10 times jordans

how can someone say theyre the greatest dunker ever when they never even did a 360 in a game or a dunk contest

or a between the legs

or a legit windmill

jordans windmill is a steve francis like bent arm windmill motion. while kobe has done the full extended arm one mutiple times
    Kobe's are NOT full windmills. Only Carter (and T-Mac I think) has ever done a real windmill in-game. Kobe's hands are definitely not big enough to pull off a real windmill. He might be creative but he doesn't have the physical tools to pull off top-level dunks.

owwwww

Kobe's baseline windmills > any of Jordan's dunks

Why are New Yorkers always the biggest Jordan Jockers? Fools got a sh!t franchise so they bandwagon on him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtn5qhR9cvU

Banned

Kobe's are NOT full windmills. Only Carter (and T-Mac I think) has ever done a real windmill in-game. Kobe's hands are definitely not big enough to pull off a real windmill. He might be creative but he doesn't have the physical tools to pull off top-level dunks.
    really?

2 feet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWQH2JqQBuI#t=7m12s

1 foot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrw4Zb7d9ZY

find me a video of jordan doing a 360 or an extended arm windmill in a game and il give you 500$

Banned

really?

2 feet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWQH2JqQBuI#t=7m12s

1 foot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrw4Zb7d9ZY

find me a video of jordan doing a 360 or an extended arm windmill in a game and il give you 500$
    Where did I say Jordan did a windmill? I said Carter. Lol. And Jordan wins by default just for being physically superior.

Banned

Where did I say Jordan did a windmill? I said Carter. Lol. And Jordan wins by default just for being physically superior.

you said "kobes never did a full legit windmil in game"

and i just posted 2 of them

you lose

Kobe > jordan

Local High School Star

And Jordan wins by default just for being physically superior.
    No amount of creativity can bridge the gap in athleticism.
    exactly why no one is going to take you seriously in this topic.