Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Which college has the hottest girls?

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Spoken like a man who has probably never been to the midwest.

Might I also reccomend the girls at my alma mater, Ohio University
    Spent lots of time in the midwest.

Travel the country speaking to groups. About 25% of my 50 gigs annually are on college campuses.

The girls in the Rust Belt are great, if that's where you're stuck. But if you're asking about the girls anywhere...and this thread is...there's no comparison.
    Last edited by JMT; 02-09-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Arizona St is pretty bad ass. But don't sleep on Southern Miss, they got some belles down there.

I went to UCI and it was pretty blah, but there are some hottie white girls but the ratio is terrible. There were some hot asians too if that is what you like, but again, the ratio was terrible, and a lot of them were bitche$ since there was like 4 hot girls for every 100 seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    Arizona St is pretty bad ass. But don't sleep on Southern Miss, they got some belles down there.

I went to UCI and it was pretty blah, but there are some hottie white girls but the ratio is terrible. There were some hot asians too if that is what you like, but again, the ratio was terrible, and a lot of them were bitche$ since there was like 4 hot girls for every 100 seen.

It is all about the ratio. No one is being ignorant here, obviously there are going to be hot girls in any city, town, school wherever, just like they are going to be grenades there.

However, some places just have hot girl to ugly girl ratios it is stunning. But

I do agree with the dumb schools, hot broads argument on a general scale. Most of the best looking broads I know aren't very intelligent. Hard to keep a decent conversation with them because they have a vocabulary level of a 6th grader.
    Last edited by lilojmayo; 02-11-2011 at 03:12 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Oregon
    Can't believe this is even up for discussion.