Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

Clippers are cleary the better team, if you compare the players here you go.

[COLOR="Red"]Sam Cassell > Smush Parker[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Cuttino Mobley < Kobe Bryant
    Corey Maggette < Lamar Odom [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]Elton Brand > Kwame Brown[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]Chris Kaman > Chris Mihm[/COLOR]

Tim Thomas and Shaun Livingston vs Rad and Maurice Evans
    OMG, what did I say?

Quote Originally Posted by EB best in LA
    ok so me and my friend i arguing which team is better he is laker fan blockhead also and he says that livingston sucks and that he gets alot of turnovers and i need some proff that maggeette is better than lamar and stuff like that please gimme all u got thx clipper nation

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    is right.

I usually hit open layups LakersRuleTheNBA's Avatar

Clippers are a jinxed franchise. Letting V-Rad go was a mistake. V-Rad personally won many games for the Clippers last year, making those 3s. Tim Thomas is a joke! Isn't Tim Thomas injured again?

Sarcasm kid ;). As far as Maggette and Odom go, they are dead even, but I give Maggs the slight advantage due to the fact of his consistent visit to the freethrow line
    Are you guys crazy? Lamar better than Magette, Lamar how long have you all been Clipper Fans? I waited and waited and waited for Lamar to reach his Potential, he has declined in Production but Magette has done nothing but improve. One other thing watch Lamar this year, he will go back in his shell, just like when he had his previous personal problems. He could'nt even play in the FIBA Games. Favr's father passed away and he played that day, Tiger's dad passed away and look at what he is doing and I myself suffered the worst lost ever felt when my father passed away and I was a real young man but I showed up to work the very next day. Excuses are acceptable to under achievers. Mark my words he will clam-up this year like he always has in the past. He can not handle pressure, look what happened everytime he had the ball in a critical situation when he was a Clipper-turnover. I was so disapointed when we traded Miles instead of Lamar, I wanted him gone so badly
    Knowledge of the game is what long time Clip fans are known for and us Clip fans want our forum to be about the Clips and the game. Name calling (calling people stupid and idiot) is not helping any Faker fans the case for why outside of their favorite player #8, the Fakers are better
    Starters

Chris Kaman > Chris Mihm
    Elton Brand > Kwame Brown
    Corey Maggette = Lamar Odom
    Cuttino Mobley < Kobe Bryant
    Sam Cassell > Smush Parker

Bench
    Zeljko Rebraca/Paul Davis/Bonifac N'Dong > Andrew Bynum
    Tim Thomas/Aaron Williams = Vladimer Radmanovic/Brian Cook/Ronnie Turiaf
    James Singleton/Yaroslav Korolev > Luke Walton
    Quinton Ross = Mo Evans/Von Wafer/Aaron McKie
    Shaun Livingston/Daniel Ewing > Jordan Farmar/Shamond Williams

The Clippers have more greater-than signs than less-than signs. The Clippers are the better team... again. If the Lakers are the better team, that makes them an elite. The Lakers are not an elite.
    Right, Maggette > Odom, not Maggette = Odom. Thanks for the correction. Talking about slow guards, isn't your rookie a slow guard from College? How bout one of the slowest and dumbest big men in the league in Kwame Brown?
    Hilarious eh?

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    Hilarious eh?
    Where's that lawlerslaw100 punk?

Haven't seen him since lakers killed both times.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfreak
    Where's that lawlerslaw100 punk?

Haven't seen him since lakers killed both times.
    Another clipper groupie who's Missing In Action....

Such an easy question. Have you heard of tanking games? The clippers tanked so many games during the last few weeks of the season. They had the opportunity to do so, so they did, can't blame them for wanting denver.

So in simple terms for you lakers fans. The clippers had a playoff birth way before the lakers did and sat out key guys for rest.
    And tell me who's proven on the Lakers besides Kobe.
    Cassell may the slowest point guard in the league but he's still better than any point guard the Lakers have all together. Just because the Clippers are better than the Lakers doesn't mean we are saying they are the next dsynasty. Why don't you read our posts before putting words in our mouths. What the hell does Odom do that's worth ranking ahead of Corey Maggette. Sure, Odom might be more TALENTED!!!, but Maggette gets the other team in foul trouble, has a better jumpshot(that's sad), and isn't a p*ssy. Odom is overrated.
    The Clippers will be contending with the rest of the leagues elite, Spurs, Mavs, Suns, etc. for the NBA Championship while the Lakers will be fighting for a playoff spot with the Rockets, Grizzlies, Jazz, Hornets, etc.
    except kobe who is a great player...LAC are a way much better team
    You have 14 mil going to someone who isn't on your team, then 13 mil to someone who's an underachiever and is equal or worse to the skills of Maggs, when Corey is making half of that
    :

Quote Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
    If we posted ludricious trash in the FAKER forum, you would be outraged.
    Do not expect us to welcome you fools with open arms in the forum
    of the most educated NBA fans in LA and SoCA. We appreciate
    the game and are not bandwagoners
    like all you Kobe handjobbers. :stupid:

It's a shame to a talented team like this go out like suckers.

Dynasty, you must stop. You're killing me...

CLippers fans = M.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    It's a shame to a talented team like this go out like suckers.

Clippers are not talented. I knew they're a joke of a team. Brand and Magg are the only player I would take on my team. Though, both Brand and Magg are too inconsistent. I wouldn't give them the max...

Roy = my new fave.

The Clippers just lost a game where Darrick Martin took ten shots. That pretty much says it all.

Local High School Star Joey Zaza's Avatar

The biggest difference between Clipps last year and this is Sam Cassel. Cassel was omnipresent last year. The key to Cassel was actually leadership - which is so overstated in som any players, but in Cassel's case it may actually be true.

You could actually see during a Clips game when the other team went on a run and the kids started ot hang their heads- Cassel would get the ball head up - knees popping and the rest of the team would follow suit.

Even if Liv had that - "Its cool, it ain't over yet" - attitude, the team doesn't respond the same way because he's not the winning vet that Cassel is.

Its possible the Cassel doesn't care as much anymore, is banged up so he cannot be on the court as much, or he's pissed that his role has bee reduced - but that swagger is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Zaza
    The biggest difference between Clipps last year and this is Sam Cassel. Cassel was omnipresent last year. The key to Cassel was actually leadership - which is so overstated in som any players, but in Cassel's case it may actually be true.

You could actually see during a Clips game when the other team went on a run and the kids started ot hang their heads- Cassel would get the ball head up - knees popping and the rest of the team would follow suit.

Even if Liv had that - "Its cool, it ain't over yet" - attitude, the team doesn't respond the same way because he's not the winning vet that Cassel is.

Its possible the Cassel doesn't care as much anymore, is banged up so he cannot be on the court as much, or he's pissed that his role has bee reduced - but that swagger is missing.
    Joey sees deep.

That is definently a major factor... plus Sam has slowed down a bit and cant run the pick and roll as well... which basically was our offense.