Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default If Rose wins MVP

If Rose wins he MVP will he be the worst player to ever win it. A ist of past MVPs

Pettit
    Cousy
    Chamberlain
    Russell
    Oscar
    Unseld
    Willis Reed
    Lew Alcinder
    Kareem
    Cowens
    Mcadoo
    Walton
    M. Malone
    Erving
    Bird
    Magic
    MJ
    Barkley
    Hakeem
    Dvid Robinson
    Karl Malone
    Shaq
    AI
    Duncan
    KG
    Nash
    Dirk
    Kobe
    Lebron

Im a big rose fan but imo he would be

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: If Rose wins MVP

Rose could end up being better than 1/2 that list by the time he is done. You have know way of predicting how good he will be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon
    Rose could end up being better than 1/2 that list by the time he is done. You have know way of predicting how good he will be.
    I know im talking about being good at the current time they won it. He prooly will end up better than a couple of those players im talking about the seasons they had

Banned

Dirk is the worst to ever win it.

Banned

I dont agree with worst player, perhaps less efficient, but not worse player.

He has been having a great season, Chicago is being Chicago mainly thanks to him. He is being very clutch and taking over games.

But the team is still lacking scoring hability, specially perimeter scoring, so Rose has to take more shots and take more scoring responsability than he should have to in a 100 % ideal situation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Javat_90
    I dont agree with worst player, perhaps less efficient, but not worse player.

He has been having a great season, Chicago is being Chicago mainly thanks to him. He is being very clutch and taking over games.

But the team is still lacking scoring hability, specially perimeter scoring, so Rose has to take more shots and take more scoring responsability than he should have to in a 100 % ideal situation.
    yeah I should change my first post. I dont mean the " WORST" player to ever mean. Im talking the least impressive season

Rose is up in coming...why the hate?

The way he has been playing he should be well considered.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Rose is up in coming...why the hate?

The way he has been playing he should be well considered.

Im a big rose fan but imo he would be

Nah, he is for sure better than Nash & Cousy were. There are probably a couple of others in the 60s and 70s too.

He will also be the youngest ever to win it at 22. Wes Unseld was 23. He is one of the most athletic players in the league. His potential is near limitless.

Decent playground baller I'm Seriously's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miles berg
    Nah, he is for sure better than Nash & Cousy were. There are probably a couple of others in the 60s and 70s too.
    Lolwut.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by tequila
    He will also be the youngest ever to win it at 22. Wes Unseld was 23. He is one of the most athletic players in the league. His potential is near limitless.

This^

If Rose wins it he will also be the 1st in NBA history to win it having lower than 4th best team record in the NBA.

No player has ever won it having worse than the 4th best team record and it happened only once a player won it having the 4th best team record and that player was Michael Jordan in 1987-88 averaging 35-6-6.......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime
    If Rose wins it he will also be the 1st in NBA history to win it having lower than 4th best team record in the NBA.

No player has ever won it having worse than the 4th best team record and it happened only once a player won it having the 4th best team record and that player was Michael Jordan in 1987-88 averaging 35-6-6.......
    thats what im saying will it be the least impressive season to ever win the award and here comes the Bulls fans.....Im a HUGE rose fan

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime

Season aint over yet! We're 2 games out of first with Miami looking weak and Boston shaking up their roster.

I'd prefer to see end of year statistics before I make a judgement.