Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: I got smacked in the face today at Subway...

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    OK so I was getting lunch today at Subway and there was this semi-hot def cute girl in front of me and there was a line so I started conversing with her. Long story short, we chatted about just basic BS slightly flirty more so in body language not verbiage but I was feeling froggy so when she was next in line to order the Subway woman asked what sub she wanted and she said "I'll have Roasted Chicken Breast" ... the Subway woman said 6inch or footlong and LOL ... then I said "she'll have my 6 inch, and I'll have her breasts." ...

just very casually but funny like... and the bit*h smacked the shit out of me and proceeded to order her shit.

I feel pretty embarrassed.
    uptight little **** .. you should've raped her right there in front of everyone and then ran out of the store laughing

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    So you ordered a sammich from Subway and while in line you fabricated a story in your head then chuckled. So as you are devouring your sammich you decided to tell us what went on in your head. Only we're to believe it really happened. Ok.
    would you kindly remove the stick up your @$$. ok.

i didn't think the story was funny nor do i believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    would you kindly remove the stick up your @$$. ok.
    Menopausal stage. Gobb is turning 50 yrs.old in less than 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno

LOJ is already past his prime ala Eddie Murphy and Jim Carey.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    No one cares what you think. What you think doesn't matter. What does matter, is that if you were there that day, and witnessed the entire thing from a stranger's point of view, you would have automatically been drawn-in by the drama and you would have LOL'd (either internally or externally), and it would have been a cool story bro water cooler discussion later in the afternoon with your office buddies.

I had a red imprint on my face I'm sure for a good 15 or so minutes after the initial pop. It felt pretty good in away. The lingering sting I mean. I'm not even sure if I were more red from the slap, or sheer embarrassment. Either way, everything I said happened, and why so many people get so angry, upset and transform into hater-mode beats me.

Seeing so many people get butt hurt over something as small as this, is entertaining though. Puzzling, but entertaining nonetheless.

If you dont care what someone thinks, dont respond. Holy shit LOJ, get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    No one cares what you think. What you think doesn't matter. What does matter, is that if you were there that day, and witnessed the entire thing from a stranger's point of view, you would have automatically been drawn-in by the drama and you would have LOL'd (either internally or externally), and it would have been a cool story bro water cooler discussion later in the afternoon with your office buddies.

I had a red imprint on my face I'm sure for a good 15 or so minutes after the initial pop. It felt pretty good in away. The lingering sting I mean. I'm not even sure if I were more red from the slap, or sheer embarrassment. Either way, everything I said happened, and why so many people get so angry, upset and transform into hater-mode beats me.

Seeing so many people get butt hurt over something as small as this, is entertaining though. Puzzling, but entertaining nonetheless.
    Which is why you made it up and posted it, and you're mad because not one person agrees its interesting nor thinks its real.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

which human trafficking headquarters is that picture from