Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Default Re: Jon Barry the Nostradamus of basketball predictions - was 100% correct about the Heat

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

And there will be at least two posts coming from him very soon to reclaim his title.. 'last post king'.. owned.

I remember we were arguing over Dirk...He was basically arguing that I didn't think Dirk was clutch at all...So I tell him that in gamethreads I was trolling, but in the past debates I actually did acknowledge that Dirk was one of the best clutch players in the game....He goes on and on like "blah blah, no you didn't, you are trying to save face now"....So, I go back and search a thread from a few months ago that blatantly shows me making a post like "Dirk, Melo, exc are very clutch" I even stated that Dirk was more clutch than Kobe during the season....Basically proving Dmavs41 wrong....

You know what happened after that? He got mad because I think and know that Kobe is a greater clutch player for his career...He then wants to argue at like 3 in the morning over clutch shot fg%....Mind you, he never admitted once that he was wrong on his idiotic unsearched claims...

Dude keeps going even when he's owned...He will never admit being owned....No matter how many times he get's owned.
    Last edited by branslowski; 06-02-2011 at 09:14 PM.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Default Re: Jon Barry the Nostradamus of basketball predictions - was 100% correct about the Heat

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Dude, you even made a long ass post telling us to leave him alone...
    The point of that post wasn't to tell you guys to leave him alone. I couldn't care less about a guy on the internet who I don't even know. It was more of a rant directed at Laker fan bois who b*tch and complain about everything. IIRC, this guy was b*tching at DMAVS41 for praising Kobe. That was really hilarious to read.

What I want to know is if Lebron wins the title how he will handle the Dan Gilbert letter claim of no title before the Cavs.

I hope he handles it with class, and not lower himself to that losers level.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    The point of that post wasn't to tell you guys to leave him alone. I couldn't care less about a guy on the internet who I don't even know. It was more of a rant directed at Laker fan bois who b*tch and complain about everything. IIRC, this guy was b*tching at DMAVS41 for praising Kobe. That was really hilarious to read.
    Ight brah...But open ya eyes to who you protectin....Dudes one Dirk missed game-winner from a mental hospital.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Ight brah...But open ya eyes to who you protectin....I'm one Dirk made game-winner from a mental hospital.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Fixed
    Bad fix since I want Mavs to win...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Bad fix since I want Mavs to win...
    Good for you.

Still doesn't mean we are cool. Never will be until you change your All ISH teams.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Good for you.

Still doesn't mean we are cool. Never will be until you change your All ISH teams.
    Touche...Update pending.

I think every LA fan wants Mavs to win.