Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    rank sentamentalist

Default Re: "Bros Before Hoes" is the Gayest Motto Ever

the chicks you hang with must really suck, and not in the good way.

there's time for hanging with the guys. i don't call my female friends to go shoot pool or watch a game or go for a jog. but concerts, coffee, a movie? sure, why the f*ck not? balance isn't that tricky and not all girls are shallow drones.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    so what do you have...female friends? brb going shopping with the girls, not playing sports, not doing things that interest me etc etc.

I have like 2 or 3 female "friends" and I've gotten with them before. Females are for sex and relationship only, not to be bff friends with. If having male friends is overrated then having a social life is overrated.
    lol. I swear, you nikkas kill me with this. Just because a guy has female friends doesn't mean he does girly things with them. There are all kinds of chicks in this world with different personalities and hobbies. Not all b1tches want to shop or worry about their hair and nails. I can understand why homie earlier said having male friends is overrated (I don't agree entirely)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    the chicks you hang with must really suck, and not in the good way.

there's time for hanging with the guys. i don't call my female friends to go shoot pool or watch a game or go for a jog. but concerts, coffee, a movie? sure, why the f*ck not? balance isn't that tricky and not all girls are shallow drones.
    Ya, but guys are. I've never been friends with a girl I didn't want to hook up with. And most girls around my age are like radioactive elements, you never know what isotope you're going to get. Too much drama.

owwwww

Do you really have female "friends" who you don't find attractive though? I DO love hanging out with girls but that's because I find them attractive, might want to start a relationship etc etc. When I have a girlfriend I do opt to hang with her way more than my buddies. But, do you really call up couple of 4/10 females to hang out (and usually if you're way more attractive than the girl, the girl wants to get with you so not really a "friendship"). What I'm saying doesn't have much to do with the OP.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Do you really have female "friends" who you don't find attractive though? I DO love hanging out with girls but that's because I find them attractive, might want to start a relationship etc etc. When I have a girlfriend I do opt to hang with her way more than my buddies. But, do you really call up couple of 4/10 females to hang out (and usually if you're way more attractive than the girl, the girl wants to get with you so not really a "friendship"). What I'm saying doesn't have much to do with the OP.
    yes I do, I'll rather hang out with a female friend than a male friend. I don't try to get with them, but sometimes when they top me off, I don't complain. We're friends and thats how its going to stay. we might fukk, yeah but it ain't anything romantic.

fyi; girls play pool too and play video game. Only thing that is unacceptable is overcompensating some tomboy behaviors and farting(smh).

Lowes before Stater Bros

Laugh out fakkin loud at this thread. Written by a bunch of biatches who have never had steady pu$$y in their life. You exposed yourself f@ggot ass virgins.

Here is the really real: Fakkin with chicks is the apex of being a man, no one doubts that, but sometimes, you'd just rather chill with the boys or have a laugh with your crew than spend all night feeding some stupid biatch a bunch of lines.

REALLY REALLY REAL TALK

Ass Dan is down for the poontang, but I've hit plenty, and my game now (I am 24 and have been clubbing since 17) is to go out with the crew, meet some chicks, but not push too hard, cuz when you push too hard, after about your fifth time at the club you get pegged as 'slimy'. If you chill with your boys and keep your exploits on the DL, then chicks respect you more and are even more curious ("Why ain't this nikka all over me?" she be askin her friends). You flirt with chicks, talk with them, get digits, but make it look like you are having more fun without them, then they want in.

Best move: go to the club with your boys, leave with your boys, and then make booty calls when you get home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s80MD7kq2E8

but you limited pu$$y gettin f@ggots wouldn't understand that.

pu$$y you get on the phone to drop by Sunday night (cuz she thinks you 'sweet' for not pushing to hard at the club Friday) is infinitely better than the sloppy drunken grindage you push out after the club. And you get steady booty calls.

THIS is how you get f*ck buddies. and f*ck friends >>>>> pick ups

ASS DAN puts bros before hoes, and this allows him to slay more pu$$y than Robert MacGregor Roy.

TRUE DAT TRUE DAT TRUDU DATDATDAT!!!

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Dudes that don't get laid say that shit. Truth..

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

GF: "Hey baby you wanna fukk tonight?"
    Me: "Nah b*tch, I'm gonna watch the game tonight with my homies" [COLOR="White"](and have gay orgy sex with them.)[/COLOR]

yeeeeeeeaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttttt

Quote Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
    GF: "Hey baby you wanna fukk tonight?"
    Me: "Nah b*tch, I'm gonna watch the game tonight with my homies" [COLOR=White](and have gay orgy sex with them.)[/COLOR]

yeeeeeeeaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttttt
    SMH

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    Dudes that don't get laid say that shit. Truth..
    Dudes that get laid say that shit, dudes that don't get laid are too afraid to miss out on something they rarely or never get.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    Dudes that get laid say that shit, dudes that don't get laid are too afraid to miss out on something they rarely or never get.
    Partially true, the dudes that say that either get too much or nothing.

I thought that saying only applied to f*cking a friends girl...not hanging out and shit

if I f*ck your girl that pretty much means I never considered you a friend...simple as that

I don't f*ck my friends' girls...freindships last forever, girls come and go...

I don't even feel good f*ckin a dude's girl that I don't know!!!...lol

might as well spit in their face...

if someone f*cks my property then I would take that personaly...OBVIOUSLY

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    I thought that saying only applied to f*cking a friends girl...not hanging out and shit

if I f*ck your girl that pretty much means I never considered you a friend...simple as that

I don't f*ck my friends' girls...freindships last forever, girls come and go...

I don't even feel good f*ckin a dude's girl that I don't know!!!...lol

might as well spit in their face...

if someone f*cks my property then I would take that personaly...OBVIOUSLY
    so true

This thread was started by a bunch of kid virgins who don't understand how someone could possibly pass up pu$$y. They don't realize that once you get into your 20s it is a fakkfest and there is plenty to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    so true

This thread was started by a bunch of kid virgins who don't understand how someone could possibly pass up pu$$y. They don't realize that once you get into your 20s it is a fakkfest and there is plenty to go around.