Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Illuminati, NWO?

Quote Originally Posted by Slam91
    Yea and look at the video itself, they predicted the BP oil disaster.

Have you ever looked into the hollywood 9/11 foreshadowing?

I usually hit open layups Nike_jumpman_23's Avatar

If there was a secret society controlling everything behind the scenes, why would they let Hollywood constantly make movies suggesting so?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nike_jumpman_23
    If there was a secret society controlling everything behind the scenes, why would they let Hollywood constantly make movies suggesting so?
    For fun, I suppose. Or maybe these hints are meant for specific people.

I usually hit open layups Nike_jumpman_23's Avatar

For fun, I suppose. Or maybe these hints are meant for specific people.

No.

If there really was a secret group of people controlling EVERYTHING, they would not allow for movies to be made, for youtube videos to be in existence, for books to be released, etc. that suggest their exact presence..

That is common sense.

Just think how did Hitler, Stalin and other assholes like that come to power? And yet still nobody like that could ever come to power in the US? Germany is one of the major countries of the western world....

It's still the same people who put Hitler and Stalin to power and created wars who are still in power, the bankers.

I mean really, George Bush as the president of the most powerful country is just ridiculous isn't it? There are tens of millions of people who would make a better president, and out of those tens of millions, I'm pretty sure some wanted to be the president, but they never had the chance because only the NWO candidates can become president.
    I hope you understand the irony of you mentioning Hitler's rise to power. Well, I know for a fact that you don't but it's still epically ironic and hilarious.

Because Hitler actually did rise to power because of the NWO. Not in the way you think though. He did it by convincing the grossly uneducated and paranoid people (much like yourself) of a conspiracy that was pretty damn similar to all the current NWO myths.

Banned

Let's just cut all the bullshit okay?

I don't know or care what you wanna call these bastards, call it Illuminati or corporatocracy or whatever, the fact is that we are being deceived by the people who are in power, and we are being deceived BIGTIME. Just look at this Izzo guy, clueless as a puppy....

I'm ****ing tired of this worthless bullshit that we as people discuss every single day and never focus on the real issues, the INVISIBLE ENEMY is out there, we need to honestly do something about this shit.

Society as a whole has a "I don't give a shit" attitude about politics and this is why there is so much corruption. American people actually believe in the good will of their leaders, its just so sad, I want to see some changes in the world but all I see is people worrying about unimportant shit all the time and they don't even wanna hear anything about the real issues.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nike_jumpman_23
    No.

If there really was a secret group of people controlling EVERYTHING, they would not allow for movies to be made, for youtube videos to be in existence, for books to be released, etc. that suggest their exact presence..

That is common sense.
    They are secret enough and this poses no threat to them. The ****ing pyramid is on the mother****ing dollar ffs.
    They can destroy anyone who poses a threat to them anyway....

Look man they are even keeping Alex Jones alive,... that is kind of strange actually, how is this guy still moving around freely?
    Last edited by Slam91; 03-28-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Banned

I just wish that people had true freedom of expression and weren't afraid to use it, but obviously we don't because you don't see the media talking about the system being all wrong...and then there are these people who are either scared or stupid but have chosen to bury their heads in the sand, like this clueless Izzo guy.
    We are being enslaved and dumbed down and evolution of the human species is in stagnation.

People only see the cracks in the system and try to fix them, never realizing that something might be wrong with the system itself.

NBA Superstar

I just wish that people had true freedom of expression and weren't afraid to use it, but obviously we don't because you don't see the media talking about the system being all wrong...and then there are these people who are either scared or stupid but have chosen to bury their heads in the sand, like this clueless Izzo guy.
    We are being enslaved and dumbed down and evolution of the human species is in stagnation.

People only see the cracks in the system and try to fix them, never realizing that something might be wrong with the system itself.
    yet another member of the gang of butthurt trolls going at me with their alt accounts.

you guys just can't get me off your mind.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    yet another member of the gang of butthurt trolls going at me with their alt accounts.

you guys just can't get me off your mind.
    You are even more clueless than I thought you are.
    Maybe you are just a troll tho, which makes more sense since all that comes out of your mouth is clearly retarded.

NBA Superstar

You are even more clueless than I thought you are.
    Maybe you are just a troll tho, which makes more sense since all that comes out of your mouth is clearly retarded.
    yeah, remind me again which one of us thinks the lizard people are controlling humanity in an effort to eventually enslave us...

do you have so little self-reflection that it isn't apparent to you yet that EVERYONE here has owned you EVERYTIME you post?

you're without a doubt the single most worthless poster to ever grace these pages, and that is no easy task.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    yeah, remind me again which one of us thinks the lizard people are controlling humanity in an effort to eventually enslave us...

do you have so little self-reflection that it isn't apparent to you yet that EVERYONE here has owned you EVERYTIME you post?

you're without a doubt the single most worthless poster to ever grace these pages, and that is no easy task.
    Get lost of this thread please, you are not contributing anything, if you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend that everything is just is fine and dandy than it is your choice, you are ridiculing the subject but whatever. You even believe terrorist did 9/11 so that just shows how stupid you are.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Look at people out there man, they fight with eachother over the release of a new gadget, they stuff their faces with horrible foods, and our greed is staggering. I honestly believe that there are higher powers at work, that keep people docile, dumb, and dull like this on purpose.

People are generally lead into being "enlightened" and educated. Wtf do we learn in school while growing up? Bias history lessons, and pottery classes or what?

I think when you scratch away some of the layers, and take a look at how things are ran in this country, and around the world, its hard NOT to see something between the lines in terms of how people are going.

I believe there are systems set in place, to keep people afraid, constantly in fear over a new "threat" over the horizon, to keep people greedy, to keep people glossy eyed.

I also believe that they set it up to make it appear that anyone that questions to way of life, is seen as a "conspiracy nut" and generally whacko.

And while this may hold true for some....I honestly do not thing ALL conspiracy theorists are "nutty" at all. There is some truth, and some merit to this, and if people arent buying into it, its time that they start doing research for themselves, and connecting the dots along the way. Its a hard pill to swallow.

Its kind of like the scene in the Matrix, where they keep people alive, and asleep to use them as "batteries" for themselves. In our system...they keep people alive, and suck us dry of our money, and our resources, and labor, etc. I believe people are A LOT more self sufficient than we give ourselves credit for.

This is a great post. I've been thinking about some of these matters lately as it relates to America today, and the world as a whole. The future of society and the nuanced, complicated degradation of

What lead me to looking into the Illuminati and all the powerful, household names in entertainment (especially the music industry) was that I was wondering why Katt Williams fell off his rocker so I wanted to watch some of his interviews and get some insight as to whether it was just pressure/drugs or if was something about the entertainment industry.

U gotta admit, the links between some of the entertainers that conspiracy theorists claim to be Illuminati pawns with imagery and symbolism is kinda odd. The way certain people rise to fame and become well known to all age groups, maybe are being controlled by management/agencies without their own knowing. I'm not saying that some of the extremists aren't delusional about placing meaning to every little outfit and frame of a video but some of it seems too apparent to be coincidental.

I think that the spiritual warfare waging on Earth is more accessible and visible than ever before due to technology and portable being almost omnipresent. I don't even necessarily believe that artists linked to Illuminati are willingly or knowingly projecting the mission of these secret societies but their causes are centuries old.

The crazy thing is that I love entertainment and music/films are my favorite venues of output from man. However, it is pretty ignorant to overlook the dark and even sinister methodology that is well documented within both industries.