Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Racism

This is from my observations, but why are you white Americans letting yourself get shitted on? You control the country, and yet you have created double standards against yourself...
    If a white person is racist against a black its a huge deal but if a black is racist against whites its okay...
    And whites are letting it happen like its np, you have no self respect at all.
    Blacks are the ones who are also committing most of the crime...

Look I'm not racist, I'm just calling it how it seems for me.
    Sad part is, black americans aren't even fully black, they all have white in them.
    Last edited by Slam91; 03-29-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Default Re: Racism in America?

Because enslaving a whole race of people in this country created a wound that may never heal. Now white people have to deal with some of the backlash. It is what it is.
    At the same time, you're blowing things out of proportion. It's not like this kind of stuff happens all day, every day. And its not like it really affects your life so calm down.
    Just be happy that black and people and white people can get along nowadays. It's not perfect, but I feel that racism is declining in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks
    *maniacal laughter followed by a realization that I look like a tranny, have no friends, majored in a phony subject and have unresolved daddy issues*
    Gotdamn

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks
    At last the crackers are getting whats coming to them. My goal is to be a house cracker, While you white people are working I'll be calling you racist and support taxing you more. The only religion will be white guilt

At last my way of thinking will RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*maniacal laughter followed by a realization that I look like a tranny, have no friends, majored in a phony subject and have unresolved daddy issues*
    Dude.. you're not funny. Keep your down syndrome to yourself, nobody cares.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
    Because enslaving a whole race of people in this country created a wound that may never heal. Now white people have to deal with some of the backlash. It is what it is.
    At the same time, you're blowing things out of proportion. It's not like this kind of stuff happens all day, every day. And its not like it really affects your life so calm down.
    Just be happy that black and people and white people can get along nowadays. It's not perfect, but I feel that racism is declining in America.
    My post is bashing whites more than blacks because white americans have created double standards against themselves, which is really sad...

Don't even play the "enslave" card, todays black americans have nothing to do with it, and neither do whites, its not like "one race enslaved another" and now we feel sorry for you, its just capitalism, whites have enslaved whites more than blacks.
    In todays american all people are born into the same circumstances, its like saying if your father who dies before you were born was a criminal than you have to pay for his debts. Actually its way worse than that because an average white person has a lot less common with a slavemaster from 18th century than someone with his dad.

If white people didn't teach you history in school you wouldn't even know that this shit existed. My countrymen were enslaved for over 800 years but I don't feel like the average German or Russian or Swede has anything to do with it, and we aren't even getting compensated for it like black americans are. You never thought this was possible right? A completely white country, enslaved for 800 years by other white countries, thats way worse than the black americans had it.

Anyway yea, I'm not trying to stir racism I'm just calling it how it is, a white dude can't move freely around in every neighbourhood because of the fear of uneducated black racists robbing him.
    Last edited by Slam91; 03-27-2011 at 03:56 AM.

Completely forgot.

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/*******.gif[/IMG]

Banned

Just look at the chaos in Africa, black people have no civilization ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoName22
    Completely forgot.

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/*******.gif[/IMG]
    This is all you can say for retort, which is really sad for you but makes me feel good because I automatically have won the argument when the personal attacks come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam91
    This is all you can say for retort, which is really sad for you but makes me feel good because I automatically have won the argument when the personal attacks come in.
    Nah, you still a phagoot b.

Go take some german dick or something, no homo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoName22
    Nah, you still a phagoot b.

Go take some german dick or something, no homo.
    I'd rather be a ******* than an idiot like you

Why are you pointing a finger at me like I'm an "uneducated black man" who has robbed you at some point?
    White people cannot say or do racist things because they are the dominant race in America and also have a notorious history of being unusually racist towards minorities.
    You are putting things how you see it, and I am putting things how I see it.
    I don't have a problem with white people, a lot of my friends are white. But when you say most of the crimes committed are by black people, I have the right to say most of the vicious hate crimes are committed by white people. That's why it's way its taken way more seriously when white people make racial slurs etc.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

To the OP:

No one should even try to refute your claims, whole argument is a strawman.
    Last edited by Cowboy Thunder; 03-27-2011 at 04:09 AM.

I'd rather be a ******* than an idiot like you
    How was J

Just look at the chaos in Africa, black people have no civilization ...
    Such mein weinerschnietzel.