Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm not paying ...

For these stupid bundles if they got rid of net neutrality. If facebook, google, and youtube wants to charge me money for their services, f*ck em, there are plenty of other services that offer the same thing. The only reason why I don't use them is because they're not as popular, but if these companies are going to charge for their services, I am willing to to bet there will be a plethora of other users running to these less than popular sites.

I didn't buy an XBox One like I said, and I sure as hell won't support these companies if they charge us for it, which is stupid because they are making a sh*t ton of money off of us for just using it (advertising dollars) and now they want to charge a fee on top of the money they are already making? It is the greed that irks me.

So who's with me? Or are you going to panzy up and let these greedy bastards dictate how you use the internet?

Default Re: I'm not paying ...

This is literally the first thing I have ever agreed with you about on this forum. Kudos

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I am going to pansy out and buy cool shit

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Keep voting Dems into office and this is what you'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I am going to pansy out and buy cool shit
    Yea expect to pay a lot for it because your provider will only limit you to the sites they have a preferred business relationship with, which will probably be Best Buy and you'll prob end up paying 10x more than its worth.

U.S. Democrats seek to restore net neutrality --PC World

Democrats in the House and Senate have introduced legislation that will give the FCC authority to impose its Net neutrality rules until it can come up with a more permanent legal fix. --CNET

Democrats Introduce Open Internet Preservation Act To Restore Net Neutrality --TechCrunch

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

Democrats in the House and Senate have introduced legislation that will give the FCC authority to impose its Net neutrality rules until it can come up with a more permanent legal fix. --CNET

Democrats Introduce Open Internet Preservation Act To Restore Net Neutrality --TechCrunch
    http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...LEFTTopStories
    The Federal Communications Commission said Wednesday it will write new rules to prevent Internet service providers from charging companies such as Netflix Inc. or Google Inc. a toll to reach consumers at the highest speeds.....

Republicans on Capitol Hill remain unhappy with the FCC net neutrality effort. "The Obama administration refuses to abandon its furious pursuit of these harmful policies to put government in charge of the web," House Energy and Commerce Chairman Fred Upton (R., Mich.) and Rep. Greg Walden (R., Ore.) said in a joint statement.

Sen. Edward Markey (D., Mass), said he is "pleased to see the chairman moving forward to reinstate rules on strong legal footing that preserve the open nature of the Internet."

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    For these stupid bundles if they got rid of net neutrality. If facebook, google, and youtube wants to charge me money for their services, f*ck em, there are plenty of other services that offer the same thing. The only reason why I don't use them is because they're not as popular, but if these companies are going to charge for their services, I am willing to to bet there will be a plethora of other users running to these less than popular sites.

I didn't buy an XBox One like I said, and I sure as hell won't support these companies if they charge us for it, which is stupid because they are making a sh*t ton of money off of us for just using it (advertising dollars) and now they want to charge a fee on top of the money they are already making? It is the greed that irks me.

So who's with me? Or are you going to panzy up and let these greedy bastards dictate how you use the internet?
    Just go and start you're own business like Google or YouTube. It's easy. It won't cost you any money. And it won't cost you anything to keep it up to the standard that cheap bastards like you require.

Smh.

Cheap bastards on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Because the Republican Party is the champion of net neutrality?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

Patrick Chewing won't be back in this thread.

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Can't believe it's 2014 and people are still falling for the Democrat vs Republican charade. Clear divide and conquer tactic, pretty obvious when both parties are being lobbied by many of the same entities

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE INTERNET

us, THE PEOPLE, need to come together and VOTE against the corporations with our MONEY by not buying the upgraded plans and by boycotting companies that throttle speeds of unfavorable websites and also convincing others to do the same

keep all the information on the internet equal and let the people choose what's best
    Last edited by TheGreatDeraj; 02-19-2014 at 09:06 PM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    Can't believe it's 2014 and people are still falling for the Democrat vs Republican charade. Clear divide and conquer tactic, pretty obvious when both parties are being lobbied by many of the same entities

us, THE PEOPLE, need to come together and VOTE against the corporations with our MONEY by not buying the upgraded plans and by boycotting companies that throttle speeds of unfavorable websites and also convincing others to do the same

keep all the information on the internet equal and let the people choose what's best
    GOAT POST. Specifically bolded. The rest as well, I mean damn. This is the type of post that the rep system was made for.

Those two gangs are controlling the gov't and dumbass american people are blindly supporting one like it's their favorite football team. Meanwhile they are too dumb to see that both of them are, before our eyes, stripping us of our basic rights and using the media to make it into a spectale, for, wait for it, OUR ENTERTAINMENT.

**** America. Things need to change. Won't happen though since the media will blatantly ignore any politicians trying to do so and jointly, the good politicians won't sellout to corporations and receive enough funding to create a strong campaign.

Welcome to fascism, yall
    Last edited by russwest0; 02-19-2014 at 09:30 PM.

The FCC just approved the strongest net neutrality rules yet
    Hey, Patrick Chewing, we actually got the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj

Hey TheGreatDeraj, government just came out with the thing you wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    GOAT POST. Specifically bolded. The rest as well, I mean damn. This is the type of post that the rep system was made for.

Those two gangs are controlling the gov't and dumbass american people are blindly supporting one like it's their favorite football team. Meanwhile they are too dumb to see that both of them are, before our eyes, stripping us of our basic rights and using the media to make it into a spectale, for, wait for it, OUR ENTERTAINMENT.

**** America. Things need to change. Won't happen though since the media will blatantly ignore any politicians trying to do so and jointly, the good politicians won't sellout to corporations and receive enough funding to create a strong campaign.

Welcome to fascism, yall
    Hey russwest, welcome to 2015. Doesn't feel like fascism to me. Still pretending there's no difference between the parties?

The FCC just approved the strongest net neutrality rules yet

The FCC's Republican commissioners blasted the move
    The FCC vote fell along party lines, with the two Republicans on the commission opposing Chairman Wheeler's proposal. In comments before the vote, both commissioners blasted the move as a big government overreach.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 02-26-2015 at 04:30 PM.

Well Chewing is a ****ing retard so it doesn't surprise me he has zero understanding of the topic at hand.

Anyway, this was good news today, but we have another hearing in a month.

shhhhhhh

not all Dems, this Democratic Senator from Illinois has plenty to say on the topic