Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Remembering Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal aka Shaq aka the Big Diesel aka Daddy.

Ah good old Shaq... will be immortalized as the man that carried Kobe. Most Dominant player next to MJ!

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Default Re: Remembering Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal aka Shaq aka the Big Diesel aka Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    good post bro

cant believe i though u were TheLogo
    Hold your horses.. in another thread he said that Kobe was more valuable than Shaq in 01 and 02.

Shaq and Michael Schumacher are the most dominant athletes i have seen in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by BoxOutBOXOUT
    It just sucks that Shaq wasted away his prime in Orlando and all we got to see in LA was over-the-hill fat Shaq. Hopefully Dwight learns a lesson from that and joins the Lakers while he's still young.
    Not sure how he "wasted" away his prime in Orlando. He had a tremendous career in Orlando and competed for contention his last three years. From his first season in Orlando he was already a direct peer to the other all-time Bigs in the league. Can't really blame him that Hakeem and Jordan blocked him from a championship.

Majority consider his prime on the Lakers, when relative to the rest of the league, he was simply unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by BoxOutBOXOUT
    +1

He faded under the bright lights. He's no Kobe.
    Oooooo. I get what your doing now. K n/m. Trolls will be trolls.

and cue the trolls, with the underhanded compliments, and various jabs that start arguments.

2nd only to Kobe in achieving the most rings with only 1 HOF teammate

He will be missed

Best player league has ever had after Jordan's retirement in 98.
    2nd most successful player since 98. (1st Duncan.Tied at rings and FMVP.one more MVP)
    Most dominant player in his prime.
    Most dominant proof in Kobe arguments :)
    Last edited by rodman91; 04-06-2011 at 08:21 PM.

I've got to say, as a Jordan fan that Shaq's prime could give Jordan a run for the money. The most dominant force I've ever seen play.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    and cue the trolls, with the underhanded compliments, and various jabs that start arguments.

Hope fans just tell stories and give props...I'm gonna try to travel back in time, remember 93'??? special year for basketball...

Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 04-06-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -23-
    I've got to say, as a Jordan fan that Shaq's prime could give Jordan a run for the money. The most dominant force I've ever seen play.
    A run for his money

The difference between Shaq's videogame numbers and Jordan's is that Shaq's numbers came against some of the stingiest defenses of all time.

The guy who carried a top 10 talent of all-time. Yup, that's how dominant he was.

Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 04-06-2011 at 08:17 PM.

My all time favorite player, it'll suck when he is gone. Fall 2012, he takes his talents to TNT!

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    My all time favorite player, it'll suck when he is gone. Fall 2012, he takes his talents to TNT!

"The Big Analyst"