Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Recall your first fap

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    my toes curled. I was 13
    my eyelashes fell out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tyson
    RG sure has alot of fans
    i'm wheyhigh, aka highwhey. i stay low key.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Man... Some of you were late bloomers 11, 12 and even 13? Really?!

I was on that sh!t at a very young age... I'm talking like around 7 or 8. Of course, it was obviously a 'shooting blanks' situation, but I knew what I was doing. Maybe because I had an older brother (three years older) and almost all of my friends were older, I was a little bit ahead of the curve.

I remember when we were really young, though (6-8)... We used to have pr0n mags hidden out in the woods around houses. It was weird. Like, in a hole on a dead tree. Those were my first memories of ever seeing pr0n and getting a funny feeling down there.

Then, shortly after, my bro started getting pr0n VHS tapes. I'd sneak into his room, throw that sh!t on for 30 seconds and get my nut. I remember he had a few Traci Lords vids, who it turned out was underage, but no one knew it at the time and we were all kids, anyway, so it was all good.

The pr0n in the woods, though...

Kids are weird.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I was on that sh!t at a very young age... I'm talking like around 7 or 8. Of course, it was obviously a 'shooting blanks' situation, but I knew what I was doing. Maybe because I had an older brother (three years older) and almost all of my friends were older, I was a little bit ahead of the curve.

I remember when we were really young, though (6-8)... We used to have pr0n mags hidden out in the woods around houses. It was weird. Like, in a hole on a dead tree. Those were my first memories of ever seeing pr0n and getting a funny feeling down there.

Then, shortly after, my bro started getting pr0n VHS tapes. I'd sneak into his room, throw that sh!t on for 30 seconds and get my nut. I remember he had a few Traci Lords vids, who it turned out was underage, but no one knew it at the time and we were all kids, anyway, so it was all good.

Kids are weird.
    the feeling is addicting man. before i learned how to fap i use to climb bars at the park, like the long bars that firemen have at the firestation or strippers, with my legs crossed going up rubbing my nut$ack on that mofo, shit felt goood. used to do this at very young age, 5-6. i guess it was like fapping but it was a handless fap.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RocketGreatņess
    the feeling is addicting man. before i learned how to fap i use to climb bars at the park, like the long bars that firemen have at the firestation or strippers, with my legs crossed going up rubbing my nut$ack on that mofo, shit felt goood. used to do this at very young age, 5-6. i guess it was like fapping but it was a handless fap.
    Oh, yeah... The grinding thing. If that counts as fapping, I was basically doing it even before I can remember... Straight out of the womb.

It is only when society begins to take hold that you realize that this is something that we are supposed to be 'ashamed' about or that it is 'dirty.'

Fact is, it is probably the most natural exercise on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketGreatņess
    You could have done that on one of those four poles on your bed at night ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Kids are weird.
    I was beating my shit at younger than 13, that just the age I could nut

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    You could have done that on one of those four poles on your bed at night ...
    i did it on doors. sometimes use to place brooms or mops on a corner and do it. mostly doors though.

when my dad bought this flash light, it was bright and you could've changed the colors!