Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: White People Favorite Rappers?

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    why the face palm? because Jada is a far better RAPPER? that makes him more hip hop. As far as I'm concern the culture of hip hop isn't solely based on rapping fakkit.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    gtfoh

why, because you listen to technical rappers beside Pac?

Lil B is just as hip hop as Jada
    Gucci is just as HH as Camron(and I hate Coochie mane)

who the fukk are you to determine what's hip hop and what isn't? don't be a clown.
    the vast majority of hip hop fans are white.

the labels are white (even most black owned labels answer to larger white conglomerates).

a lo of producers, promoters, sound technicians, agents are white.

crackers are runnin this game.

in fact some white dude in a suit with an MBA had a bunch of white, Asian and East Indian dudes run a bunch of numbers, and they decided that you'd most want to hear rappers who talk about sex, guns, cars, money, drugs and violence, because those are the same things that get suburban white kids hyped.

therefore they only sign rappers who write about that kind of shit, no thoughtful rappers, no Native Tongues, no black empowerment, just junk food for the masses.

most rappers have the persona of WWE wrestlers (only less believable). "I be clockin bank" ...the f*ck you are, you can't afford shit, you're a stage performer, not a millionaire artist.

People think because Jigga and 50 made a few bucks everyone is rollin deep, LMFAO most of those guys are filing chapter 11 because they owe Jacob money.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    The stereotyping is out of control on this board...

White people like all different kinds of rappers just like Black folks and All other nationalities/races whatever..

Some like Rakim

some like Eminem

some like Biggie

Nas & Jay

@ these types of threads

bingo

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

why the face palm? because Jada is a far better RAPPER? that makes him more hip hop. As far as I'm concern the culture of hip hop isn't solely based on rapping fakkit.
    so if hip hop isn't based on rapping good what is it based on?

raep tiem

The Game

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

50 cent, flo rida, eminem, DMX , Lucadris.

High School Starter

i dont know who my favorite rapper is, but some tops are sadistik and immortal technique, lupe fiasco, tupac.

thing is though, most the white people i know listen to the mainstream shit. Today's mainstream hip hop was made to appeal to white people. Record exec's saw white people started buying hip hop a lot when Tupac came out so they tried to cater to white people and that's how we have the mainstream hip hop we do now. I read something like 70% of hip hop CD sales come from white people.

fun story about the "snoop dogg" part-i got mail from Cornell University and they had a snoop dogg concert, EVERYONE in the crowd was white.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Futuristic
    White people love Wiz Khalifa.
    Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh *****!

Quote Originally Posted by shole
    whats wrong with stereotyping

its just that its 3rd grade level conversation....

the labels are white (even most black owned labels answer to larger white conglomerates).

in fact some white dude in a suit with an MBA had a bunch of white, Asian and East Indian dudes run a bunch of numbers, and they decided that you'd most want to hear rappers who talk about sex, guns, cars, money, drugs and violence, because those are the same things that get suburban white kids hyped.

therefore they only sign rappers who write about that kind of shit, no thoughtful rappers, no Native Tongues, no black empowerment, just junk food for the masses.

most rappers have the persona of WWE wrestlers (only less believable). "I be clockin bank" ...the f*ck you are, you can't afford shit, you're a stage performer, not a millionaire artist.

People think because Jigga and 50 made a few bucks everyone is rollin deep, LMFAO most of those guys are filing chapter 11 because they owe Jacob money.
    ^
    that is the basic truth about what happened to hip hop music... that stuff saturates the market because big time companies he seen that crimes and drugs and hoes and tuff talk sells... It is truly some lame ass WWF type sh*t..

most people who grew up on hip hop dont even listen this stuff anymore because its not hip hop anymore... its pop hop or some bastardized frankenstein music...

I couldnt even point out gucci man if the mofo walked by me on the street...

NBA Superstar

Rakim to Biggie's death -> Hip Hop's best time frame, bar none, and it isn't even close.

what did I say that was wrong? You most listen to Feminem, 2Packs, and Poon Tang.

fyi, yes we love ourselves some Akon. And what?

"nobody wanna see us togeeeeeeeether, but it don't matter no"

Blackalicious
    Del
    K-Os

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

of course there are more overall white people listening to hip hop and enjoying it because there are more white people in america you degenerate. But there are far more white folks listening to other things that hate rap. for every 4 white people you see, only one is into hip hop. But for every 4 blacks you see, atleast 3 of them are into hip hop.

but their list of favorite rappers are pretty limited. In todays hip hop white boys are either singing the lyrics of deep deep underground rappers or guys like ones I just listed fakkit. Only albums white people are buying Raekwan, Em, Snoop, Pac(dead, so he doesn't count) and a few of the ones I liste in the first post.

It's still more blacks listening to Drake, Ross, Jada, Wayne, wale, nicki, etc who happen to be a few of the rappers holding hip hop down. most of their fan base are blacks. add Jay too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Rakim to Biggie's death -> Hip Hop's best time frame, bar none, and it isn't even close.
    that is your opinion. but we are now in a new golden era buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    The stereotyping is out of control on this board...

White people like all different kinds of rappers just like Black folks and All other nationalities/races whatever..

Some like Rakim

some like Eminem

some like Biggie

Nas & Jay

@ these types of threads
    But the ones you listed are all big names with much larger fanbase. If you look into independent record labels from different areas it's pretty clear the fanbase isn't diverse at all. This is even more apparent if you follow the tour of some of these underground artists. In my experience most of the Atmosphere fans are suburban whites. Is that bad? Course not. But the stereotype exists because there are some truth to it.

Let me ask you this since you're from Philly: How many black people do you know that are into Jedi Mind Tricks?