Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Co-founder of OutSports.com says he knows that there is a gay player in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    You are the conforming fool.

Weak. A weak individual.

You banging a donkey corpse doesn't hurt society but its still a filthy act for mine.

Tell me this: Who does decide whats right and wrong?
    You say society. thats a dangerous thing to say.
    Well Singapore society says dudes banging dudes is illegal.
    American society says thats cool.
    Some middle eastern societies decide that hitting your wife is ok. Keeps her in her place.
    German society in the 40's decided killng jews is cool. Cant have them dilluting the human race.

Who decides whats right? Where do you draw the line?
    What hurts society? Have you checked the stats on the effects of homesexuality on society? Both physically and mentally? Or dare I say it but spiritually?

Ass kisser.
    Because it's a donkey, or because it's a corpse? I have to know.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Default Re: Co-founder of OutSports.com says he knows that there is a gay player in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    many of them do.
    True but what would lead anyone to believe he's gay?

Jefferson I understand.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

in my experience, gay men essentially have a women's mind in a man's body (that could be incredibly ignorant, but it's just personal observation)

and, if this is accurate, we have to ask, "which NBA player most embodies characteristics of a woman?" -- a question which naturally leads us to the likes of Chris Bosh.... HOWEVER

we must also consider players who project an exaggerated aura of toughness and masculinity (compensation for their true nature)
    --which leads us to none other than Kevin Garnett, who secretly would love to use his Big Ticket for admission to the male southern regions.
    [COLOR="White"]I should note: this whole idea of "compensation" occurred to me because my roommate- who I am confident is a repressed homosexual- has posters of women in thongs all over his bedroom[/COLOR]
    Last edited by FindingTim; 04-20-2011 at 03:29 AM.