Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Co-founder of OutSports.com says he knows that there is a gay player in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    gays want everyone to be gay. As muslims want everyone to be muslim.

Women want all men neutered so they support gays.

Heterosexuals are constantly told it's forbidden to be heterosexual and that being gay is the new trend.

Muslims hate both gays and women.

Gays hate women.

You do the maths. Aint going to end well.
    have to agree with some of this, but do Gays hate women?

Local High School Star

Default Re: Co-founder of OutSports.com says he knows that there is a gay player in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    we should care who is gay because?

Really

So you're gay? Cool

That tends to be my response when someone says they're gay.

When people react like that then someone coming out will be considered the norm.

Richard Jefferson

I know EXACTLY who it is. I play d-1 college football and during my career we played a specific pac 10 team...

well I was interviewed by a reporter and he basically told me a bunch of crazy shiit in NFL and NBA.(off record)

one of them was this. It is NOT a scrub. I won't say who it is, but EVERYONE involved with sports(primarily NBA) knows.

I'll give just ONE hint. he plays with one of the best players in the league.

and yall dont have to believe me, but few ppl here know I aint bsing. I do play d-1 and I will be in the NFL after next yr

if it ever comes out, you'll know who told yall first since my hint should be good enough

C A V A L I E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan
    Really

So you're gay? Cool

That tends to be my response when someone says they're gay.

When people react like that then someone coming out will be considered the norm.
    Actually, it's the flaming homos that always act uncomfortably when anything gay comes up..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    have to agree with some of this, but do Gays hate women?
    gays often had an absent father, or non caring one. So they look for a father figure, for this missing love they never had in a relationship with another man who could give them the love they didnt have from their father. Often their mothers raising them told them men were evil. At some point in their lives they figure their "difference" (their suffering) originated in the fact they ve been raised "abnormally" by a single, omnipotent woman, who 's the root of their suffering. They join the gay community and start living with each others while rejecting heterosexuals, both men and ...women. They are often smarter than most people, most of them are rich, very successful at work. They joined the medias, and now are lobbying more than ever thru TV, movies, soaps, the internet. The more recognition they get the more people are exposed to their ideas and their goal is that all boys raised without a father, who often become gays especially if raised by a single mom, if they have sisters/ grandmothers, join their community.

It's a war. Make no mistake. They re pushing their agenda at all cost. MAking homosexuality mainstream is their second goal, then converting everyone to it is the first goal. It always work the same way with any ideology. These people will want children too. And they ll make them gays too. The best news for them would be if science discovers a way to clone, produce humans in artificial environments without the need of a woman/mother.
    Last edited by Funnyfuka; 04-16-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Chris Bosh is gonna come out of the closet after his NBA career is over.

C A V A L I E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    gays often had an absent father, or non caring one. So they look for a father figure, for this missing love they never had in a relationship with another man who could give them the love they didnt have from their father. Often their mothers raising them told them men were evil. At some point in their lives they figure their "difference" (their suffering) originated in the fact they ve been raised "abnormally" by a single, omnipotent woman, who 's the root of their suffering. They join the gay community and start living with each others while rejecting heterosexuals, both men and ...women. They are often smarter than most people, most of them are rich, very successful at work. They joined the medias, and now are lobbying more than ever thru TV, movies, soaps, the internet. The more recognition they get the more people are exposed to their ideas and their goal is that all boys raised without a father, who often become gays especially if raised by a single mom, if they have sisters/ grandmothers, join their community.

It's a war. Make no mistake.
    Actually, it's genetic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    Actually, it's genetic.
    sources?

actually scientists say it's a mix of both conditionnings, environment, psychological traumas and it might have a genetic origin too considering fathers who are repressed homosexuals give birth to sons who later reveal being homosexuals themselves. There are families with several homosexuals -closeted or not- in each generation of the family tree.

One thing is sure. Gays cant have kids. So somehow it sounds like a funny way for mankind to evolve. Or maybe is it the end of evolution, natural selection?
    Last edited by Funnyfuka; 04-16-2011 at 03:05 PM.

He does exist.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Banned

it wouldnt surprise me if rondo was gay.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grim
    and yall dont have to believe me, but few ppl here know I aint bsing. I do play d-1 and I will be in the NFL after next yr

if it ever comes out, you'll know who told yall first since my hint should be good enough
    Lol at this loser going on about how great he is. You're not going anywhere bud, you're a pathetic internet bullshitter and anyone with a brain can see it. I'm sure you have an assortment of "proof" saved on your computer that shows you are legit.

Shutup and go preach your bullshit somewhere else you pathetic loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    Lol at this loser going on about how great he is. You're not going anywhere bud, you're a pathetic internet bullshitter and anyone with a brain can see it. I'm sure you have an assortment of "proof" saved on your computer that shows you are legit.

Shutup and go preach your bullshit somewhere else you pathetic loser.
    Sounds like it. The only reason I even recognize the guy's username is because of him mentioning that he's a D1 football player in almost every post.