Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: At this point, who can beat Miami 4 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    The same could have been said for Cleveland two years ago when it went 4-0 in its first two rounds, then 4-1 in the first round last season. You never really know until your there, but I still strongly believe the Bulls have a great chance, and that's just in the Eastern conference. If your talking about the entire league, then Lakers, Thunder, Dallas, they all could win in 4 games.
    Cleveland never had Wade and Bosh though. Cleveland had Lebron and some other guys who managed to be part of the worst losing streak in NBA history.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Boston, Chicago, NY, Orlando, LA, Den and SA could all beat them. Dal, OKCnare possible. WTF have we seen so far to make you think Miami is unbeatable? Beating up on a crappy philly team at home?
    didnt everybody said it was going to be a very competitive series before the Playoffs started ?

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    And Boston kicked their ass three times prior. Both teams are comprised of players who take everything to a next level in the playoffs, so how exactly is using one regular season win as leverage adding validity to your argument?

People using the "Boston is too old" argument basically forfeit their credibility every season.
    Boston kicked their asses when they were still figuring things out. Todays Miami is different from the early edition Boston beat.

Also, Boston is not old, but it was way too obvious how Miami made them look old out on the floor a week ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Cleveland never had Wade and Bosh though. Cleveland had Lebron and some other guys who managed to be part of the worst losing streak in NBA history.
    What the hell has Bosh ever done in this league
    his career numbers are barely better than Jamison and Jamison played with far greater talent in his career than Bosh. U fail brah.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    his career numbers are barely better than Jamison and Jamison played with far greater talent in his career than Bosh. U fail brah.
    He's an all star and one of the best power forwards in this league. If you want to continue comparing Bosh to Jamison then I see no point in keeping this discussion with you.

Banned

He's an all star and one of the best power forwards in this league. If you want to continue comparing Bosh to Jamison then I see no point in keeping this discussion with you.
    Jamison is a all star and a top 10 PF in this league b4 this year

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

Bosh led a team full of Europeans to the playoffs 3 years, that is more impressive than anything Jamison or anybody else on that Cleveland team bar Shaq has ever done.

Jamison is a all star and a top 10 PF in this league b4 this year
    Jamison is an old washed up chucker PF, who hasn't got a clue what word "defense" means...if you are trully comparing him to Bosh, then you must be on good crack brah

Lakers, Bulls, Celtics

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brickz187
    Bosh led a team full of Europeans to the playoffs 3 years, that is more impressive than anything Jamison or anybody else on that Cleveland team bar Shaq has ever done.
    Bosh has been to the playoffs twice in the weak east. How impressive

Bosh has been to the playoffs twice in the weak east. How impressive
    So you're claiming that its his fault that they didn't make the playoffs? He's not miracle worker like Lebron who can lead a team full of scrubs to greatness(Oh yes Mr Lebron hater, I am aware of the fact that the last sentences is killing you right now)

Banned

So you're claiming that its his fault that they didn't make the playoffs? He's not miracle worker like Lebron who can lead a team full of scrubs to greatness(Oh yes Mr Lebron hater, I am aware of the fact that the last sentences is killing you right now)
    He led the Cavs to 2 str8 upsets. Lol what a beast

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Talking Re: At this point, who can beat Miami 4 times?

Didn't the Spurs beat them by 50 a few weeks ago?

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Why are you feeding the troll. The kid needs attention bruh.

I believe that the Celtics, and Lakers have good chances.

I am not sure about the Bulls. I want to say they do, but I am afraid that if Rose goes cold, they won't be able to keep up offensively.