Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Default Re: At this point, who can beat Miami 4 times?

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    And Boston kicked their ass three times prior. Both teams are comprised of players who take everything to a next level in the playoffs, so how exactly is using one regular season win as leverage adding validity to your argument?

People using the "Boston is too old" argument basically forfeit their credibility every season.
    people said the same thing about the celtics last year and they destroyed the cavs in the playoffs. the last couple of years ive hated what the celts did to my cavs but if they can take out the heat this year i will be forever gratefull.

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
    Didn't the Spurs beat them by 50 a few weeks ago?
    Hey who was that team that absolutely dismantled Miami IN Miami a couple weeks after the AS Break? Oh right, OKC...

Local High School Star

This is what Miami does. They beat up on teams much worse than themselves but when push comes to shove with a legit team they'll fold. It may take 7 games, but they'll fall apart.

Bulls, Celtics > Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
    Didn't the Spurs beat them by 50 a few weeks ago?
    They got revenge and beat them by '50' ten games after that..

Good college starter

Chicugo Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Cleveland never had Wade and Bosh though. Cleveland had Lebron and some other guys who managed to be part of the worst losing streak in NBA history.
    the other guys being andy, Z, shaq, and D west? oh wait all those guys were on the team last year and didnt play this year for the cavs! its almost like we are talking about two different teams between 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.

so far the heat have proven that they are better then the 76ers in the playoffs. congrats might as well not play the rest of the playoffs and give them the title

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by comerb
    They aren't mentally tough though, thats there biggest problem. The Celtics can still beat them. And the way the Bulls are playing in crunch time is pretty scary.

Miami is, in my opinion, hands down the most dangerous and talented team in the league. But they choke away big leads and are inconsistent in the crunch. They are very beatable as long as that is the case
    The Bullls? Their already having a hard time beating the Pacers.lol.

Learning to shoot layups EDART King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    Hey who was that team that absolutely dismantled Miami IN Miami a couple weeks after the AS Break? Oh right, OKC...
    I get that you are a Thunder homer, and agree they have enough to give anyone trouble in a series, but "absolutely dismantled" is definitely the wrong choice of words.

They won by 11 and the game was basically tied at half time 46-45,and it was 67-62 at the start of the 4th quarter. Both teams also shot under 40%. Nobody dismantled anyone that game. Bad example.

My thoughts haven't changed from the beginning of the season. I just can't convince myself the Bulls would be the favorites in a series vs Miami. If I had to give a % of the Heat's chances vs the teams I think have a legit shot against them, this is how I'd put it:

San Antonia- 65%
    Chicago- 60%
    Boston- 50%
    LA- 40%

I think it's pretty much a wash vs all of them.

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EDART King
    I get that you are a Thunder homer, and agree they have enough to give anyone trouble in a series, but "absolutely dismantled" is definitely the wrong choice of words.

They won by 11 and the game was basically tied at half time 46-45,and it was 67-62 at the start of the 4th quarter. Both teams also shot under 40%. Nobody dismantled anyone that game. Bad example.
    They were up double digits most of the game and out-rebounded Miami 68-49. 46-45 at the half and 67-62 to start the fourth were the only times Miami came close to even tying it.

We were saying similar things with Cleveland the past 2 years. And they got exploited. I'm still not completely sold on this Heat team yet.
    And so many people are still sleeping on Boston. They might just come back and bite cha.

Dunking on everybody in the park 24r2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    by "quits" you mean what exactly? Averaging 30, 9, 8 or a little less impressive numbers?
    your a lebron fan? you dont know the meaning of quitting?? LooooooL

Don't Jinx.

I got us losing in the finals to the Lakers. If the Bulls knock the Heat out I'll post a youtube vid of me barbecuing my *****. I do however still fear the Celtics.