Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: I'm convinced Russell Westbrook is a much better PG than Derrick Rose

of course you would your a derrick rose and bulls hater. your unable to show them any credit what so ever

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: I'm convinced Russell Westbrook is a much better PG than Derrick Rose

With a name like "Debrick" Rose, it is quite obvious that you have an agenda against him.

Let me ask you this. If the Bulls were to beat the Heat in a 7 game series( which is a great possibility), would you find a way to discredit Derrick Rose and find some retarded excuse as to why the Heat lost?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
    Let me ask you this. If the Bulls were to beat the Heat in a 7 game series( which is a great possibility), would you find a way to discredit Derrick Rose and find some retarded excuse as to why the Heat lost?
    Won't happen. Only possible reason for that is if Wade is affected by his migraine and can't beast against the Bulls.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    Is westbrook stronger than Rose?.....No.
    Does westbrook have the body control of Rose?....No
    Is westbrook faster with the Ball?....No
    Does westtbrook Jumphigher?....No
    westbrook is easily stronger.
    and i actually think hes quicker with the ball as well. though not as agile with it. on the other hand hes much more agile without it and hence his far superior defense.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by ballerz
    of course you would your a derrick rose and bulls hater. your unable to show them any credit what so ever
    says the guy who cant give the heat any credit. hypocrite.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
    Won't happen. Only possible reason for that is if Wade is affected by his migraine and can't beast against the Bulls.
    lol at this excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    skinny?....he's the same height as westbrook and 3 pounds heavier, He's slightly bigger with more definiton. Your agenda is quite clear here, Maybe it has something to do with our boy wade not stealing the show like expected?....It's been bosh that become the heat guys thus far.
    Um, Wade is being double teamed by Doug Collins at every opportunity they get.

Funny how Wade is the guy Collins chooses to double more than anyone else on the team, huh ?

Maybe you didn't watch the games and only look at the box scores.. but listen to Collins' post pressers to hear it from the man himself.. and listen to what other players have said about it, since you missed the game

But Wade isn't selfish and he facilitates if called upon.. IE- not a selfish shot jacker looking to pile up pts but actually works in the framework of the offense like any great player should

Dunking on everybody in the park 24r2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007

Funny how Wade is the guy Collins chooses to double more than anyone else on the team, huh ?

Maybe you didn't watch the games and only look at the box scores.. but listen to Collins' post pressers to hear it from the man himself.. and listen to what other players have said about it, since you missed the game

But Wade isn't selfish and he facilitates if called upon.. IE- not a selfish shot jacker looking to pile up pts but actually works in the framework of the offense like any great player should
    didnotread lol @H0mo007 where all the fap wallpapers at?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 24r2
    didnotread lol @H0mo007 where all the fap wallpapers at?
    Heat fan turning on one of our own?

SMH, stop embarrassing us dude, stick with the homies.

I rule the local playground game385's Avatar

LMAO @ PurpleChuck...

I think the Bulls and Derrick Rose are scaring some of the Heat fans.

I'll admit to being apart of the initial Miami Heat Haters, but that's pretty much died down. I think alot of us who were hating on Miami so hard initially did so b/c deep down we feared that they would dominate the league. Now that they haven't, it appears that the biggest threat to Maimi's impending dynasty will come from Chicago. We're younger. Better coached and have more flexibility to get better.

Not to mention the fact that Derrick Rose has been delivering in the area where for the most part, Maimi's big three has not this year; Delivering clutch victories..

Be afraid Miami. Be very Afraid..

I'm sure I remember a day when PC used to be a decent, honest poster. Shame he thinks this is now clever and funny.

National High School Star

whats the record of the heat vs bulls this season again?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007

Wade is the hardest guy on the heat to stay in front of. James is not really gonna get aroudn to many guys his path to the rim is more of a straight line, it's easier to just collapse on bron for him to bully it in(which he does well anyways) but wade can avoid all those guys for a clean layup. I'd do the same thing if i were collins. wade is more dangerous in isolations than james because of his abilty to cross his guy up and split double teams.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by game385
    Not to mention the fact that Derrick Rose has been delivering in the area where for the most part, Maimi's big three has not this year; Delivering clutch victories..

Be afraid Miami. Be very Afraid..
    these homer posts get better and better.

lol at derrick rose delivering anything.

look at all the big shots that were made this year against the better teams. who finished miami off when the bulls played them. not derrick rose, but luol deng.

its easy enough to get a reputation as a great clutch player when the media will buy into it and cover it as so, but as far as actually watching the games, and looking at his clutch stats, derrick rose is far from clutch.

Dunking on everybody in the park 24r2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
    Heat fan turning on one of our own?

SMH, stop embarrassing us dude, stick with the homies.
    come on you should be embarrassed about h0mo007 posting on every single thread Wade's model photo shots