Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rose now shooting 37% from the floor, 4.7 assists/game 4.7 to/game

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    Hate is such a strong emotion, you should really let it out of you. You'd feel much better.
    I dont hate any player, if hate bothers you so much, follow your own advise

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    He wins games, get off his balls already.
    How about team wins the games? Rose by himself? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    Bulls won despite of Rose. No use to hate him or anything, this just proves Bulls are very good team and its main strength is defense. Thib probably has greater impact to Bulls success than Rose himself.
    yes but this is the problem with bulls (excuse me.. i mean rose fans.. big difference actually).... they refuse to give credit to bulls #1 defense and depth.... they know thats the cause to their success and why rose can shotjack and play this horrible and still win.... but they refuse to acknowledge that because they want to give all the credit to rose.... like if its really HIS doing.... despite him being even less efficient than last year ffs...

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

How about team wins the games? Rose by himself? Not so much.
    You're an idiot, so I guess you missed the game winning drive to the rim in this game, and the two previous games where he hit the clutch shot or made the pass to Korver for the game winner.

I mean damn, you talk like the Bulls without him are world beaters.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YouCallILose
    and he's still being hyped for it. Durant put up roughly the same shooting numbers vs the NBA champs last year and was crucified for it. Love the hypocrisy with Chicago fans.
    durants overrated
    that dude averages like 2-3 assists per game

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    You're an idiot, so I guess you missed the game winning drive to the rim in this game, and the two previous games where he hit the clutch shot or made the pass to Korver for the game winner.

I mean damn, you talk like the Bulls without him are world beaters.
    Another Rose homer to ignore list If he actually played for the team and set up his teammates for scoring, he would have more than 2 assists, yet he kept bricking, thats bad offense. Forward like Deng had 3x more assist than MVP PG. When you think about it, its funny

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Colby Brian
    durants overrated
    that dude averages like 2-3 assists per game
    haha durant's a small forward

and rose is fvcking averaging 4.7 assists per game right now as a point guard..and 4.7 turnovers as well

This guy is a joke

I usually hit open layups STR8OUTACHICAGO's Avatar

"We got the best closer in the world," Bulls center Joakim Noah said. "And everybody knows it. And they know it. And we know it. And their coach knows it. And they say it, too. They have no problem saying it. And we all know it, so that's definitely gives confidence to our team."

Right now, he is the best closer in the world," Bulls guard Kyle Korver said. "He wants the ball. He knows he can get a shot off. It doesn't matter what has happened the whole game. Great players are able to do that, [COLOR="Red"]come through when the team really needs you.[/COLOR] And he's done that all year. He's He's hit so many big shots this year ... He's 22 years old. It's pretty special. I'm definitely glad he's on my team."

National High School Star

bulls win with a game winning drive!!! (not with a no call goaltend)

haha durant's a small forward

and rose is fvcking averaging 4.7 assists per game right now as a point guard..and 4.7 turnovers as well

This guy is a joke
    Haters Gonna Hate

Great college starter

Rose aka best closer in the game, 1-6 in the 4th tonight

40.0 FG% in crunch time on the season

Yep, real clutch

3-time NBA All-Star

and he's still being hyped for it. Durant put up roughly the same shooting numbers vs the NBA champs last year and was crucified for it. Love the hypocrisy with Chicago fans.

He made the game winner though... Still his team is winning and that is the reason he isn't being baked on TV or this board..

Another Rose homer to ignore list If he actually played for the team and set up his teammates for scoring, he would have more than 2 assists, yet he kept bricking, thats bad offense. Forward like Deng had 3x more assist than MVP PG. When you think about it, its funny
    The Pacers were double teaming him.. Meaning he had to pass to his teammates.. His TEAMMATES were given a 4 on 3 and COULD NOT take advantage.

HOW IS THAT ROSE'S fault? When Rose has a bad game, he still wins. When Lebron or some of these other stars have bad games they lose.. Hmm.. Maybe there is something more than just pointless stats..

Rose aka best closer in the game, 1-6 in the 4th tonight

40.0 FG% in crunch time on the season

Yep, real clutch
    Yup. Made the game winning shot. The only one that mattered.