Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Video of Kobe Bryant's two awesome dunks vs Hornets in Game 5 April 26

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    I guess his ankle really was really bad.

No respect to Kobe for the BS tough guy act he pulled for something that was probably just a rolled ankle.
    Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    Kobe stuffing it was the last thing i expected. i was expecting him to drift away from okafor and scoop it in. Then i saw how he got and i was like he's gonna bang this sh*t....BOOM!!....it was great....Kobe still has hops, he obviously wnat sot save his knees as long as he can.

Well said. Pretty much what i was saying.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Both of Kobe's dunks [VIDEO]

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Answer the question.

Is that not a dominant season? Combine that with the next season in which the team expectations were the same,

and you're going to tell me he was never as dominant as those mentioned?

The players we're talking about,

never had a team like those 05 to 07 Lakers, ever.
    No, it's not. Dominant seasons don't end with 7th place finishes and getting bounced in the first round.

And why, might I ask, was Kobe surrounded by those players from 05 to 07? Something you Kobe n*thuggers can't get through your damn heads. HE CHOSE THAT SITUATION. He ran Shaq and Phil out of town. Only after his disaster of a 2004/05 season did he realize he NEEDS Phil and the triangle in order to hide his weaknesses. That's why he himself was begging Phil to come back. Had he not been such a jack@$$ and piece of sh*t, Phil and Shaq would have still been there and as Shaq got older, he would have gladly allowed Kobe to take the reins of the team like he did with Dwyane Wade in Miami. Kobe would've been contending for championships those years while putting up huge numbers. The fact of the matter is, Kobe was NOT ready to lead a team, he wasn't mature enough. You saw what happened when he started to become more aggressive in the Lakers offense. Their run of 3 straight championships ended.

Besides, it's a bunch of horesh*t the way Kobe trolls try and spin those Laker rosters as being the worst teams in NBA history. Yeah, those were pretty bad teams, but not as bad as Kobe trolls try to make them out to be.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
    No, it's not. Dominant seasons don't end with 7th place finishes and getting bounced in the first round.

And why, might I ask, was Kobe surrounded by those players from 05 to 07? Something you Kobe n*thuggers can't get through your damn heads. HE CHOSE THAT SITUATION. He ran Shaq and Phil out of town. Only after his disaster of a 2004/05 season did he realize he NEEDS Phil and the triangle in order to hide his weaknesses. That's why he himself was begging Phil to come back. Had he not been such a jack@$$ and piece of sh*t, Phil and Shaq would have still been there and as Shaq got older, he would have gladly allowed Kobe to take the reins of the team like he did with Dwyane Wade in Miami. Kobe would've been contending for championships those years while putting up huge numbers. The fact of the matter is, Kobe was NOT ready to lead a team, he wasn't mature enough. You saw what happened when he started to become more aggressive in the Lakers offense. Their run of 3 straight championships ended.

Besides, it's a bunch of horesh*t the way Kobe trolls try and spin those Laker rosters as being the worst teams in NBA history. Yeah, those were pretty bad teams, but not as bad as Kobe trolls try to make them out to be.

Prime Smush Parker, Luke Walton, Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown disagree.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Holy **** Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Obviously you are.....And you mad cause Kobe keep winnin....
    Actually, the Lakers keep winning. Kobe is just a member of the team.

Because you can't add more. Think before you post next time so you can avoid making a fool out of yourself.

And I agree with those three. And maybe D.Will and Ginobili..... You naming anyone after this is nothing but trolling.
    With any of those players the Lakers would still be a 50(maybe even pushing towards 60) win team.

Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07

Yo f*ggot, you said you were leaving this forum last year.

Get the f*ck out.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Default Re: Holy **** Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    U said U were not a Kobe fan so just make sure next time Lebron does something nice U reply the same way..ok thanks
    The fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]?