Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Fc Barcelona are a bunch of cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Pretty sure your mom was still digging Albanian bullet shells out of your diaper when Ronaldinho won Barca's only legit European Cup of the past 15 years, sport, aren't you like 13 years old

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Straight leg tackle; instant red card regardless of whether it lands.

How many times do basic football rules have to be explained? Straight leg football tackles are some of the most dangerous acts you can make in any sport.

Lastly, wasn't the footage you are showing footage confirmed to have been edited by Real Madrid?
    Oh, bullshit. He didn't have possession of the ball. They both went for the ball and Pepe even got the ball.

In the same game Fc Barcelona got away with such a tackle where the guy didn't even hit the ball.

But no red card for Fc Barcelona....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    you heard me biotch

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Last edited by BEAST Griffin; 07-24-2011 at 07:18 PM.

verylegit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin

pinche barcelona. el messi es bien culon.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Messi is very very passive aggressive, his behavior comes more to the forefront when he plays against Brazil or he's having a bad game for Argentina, but refs always let him get away with the dirty shit he is always pulling. When he is having his way and beating on Mallorca 7-0 he's fine but as soon as things get a little tough and a defendercan actually read him he gets pissed off and starts throwing dirty shit.
    you are onto something. i was like when i saw him kick the ball into fans in one of the replays. imagine if that happened in the nba or something.. you just dont do that

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

So basically you're saying a red card in football automatically means the opposition losses & a team is cheating (because some of their players have the tendency to flop)? Jealousy is a females trait; quit being an idiot . Barca is by far the best team in the world; it isn't even close. They could go as a team and win the World Cup. That team is so god damn stacked from top to bottom. Their development roster can dominate teams; they have so many 15-17 year old kids who will be world class soccer players.

At cheaters; they flat out dominate everyone and anyone. Messi is in the same Pantheon as Pele, Maradona & Zidane. **** it, keep this up and he's better then all of them. Guy is insane; never in my life have I seen someone who can control the football as well as he can.

My good friend is a huge Man U fan; and he constantly makes excuses whenever his team losses, I have never heard this guy just straight up admit Barca owned his team in championships league. He was crying for like an hour afterwards, was pretty devastated.

Villa, Messi, Xavi, Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Iniesta.
    I'm not even going to mention Affelay, Milito, Abidal, Keita etc.

This is by FAR the most well-rounded and cohesive group of players in the world; they make football beautiful to watch. They have terrific coaching staff and owners with deep pockets. I can't conceive how anyone can mention them and "cheating" in the same sentence; they basically make anyone and everyone their weekly bitch. I don't even remember the last time they actually were outplayed; yeah they loss on occasions, but it's soccer. Barca has a chance to go down as the greatest football squad of all-time; they got a shitload of young talent, so their success will perpetuate.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    So basically you're saying a red card in football automatically means the opposition losses & a team is cheating (because some of their players have the tendency to flop)? Jealousy is a females trait; quit being an idiot . Barca is by far the best team in the world; it isn't even close. They could go as a team and win the World Cup. That team is so god damn stacked from top to bottom. Their development roster can dominate teams; they have so many 15-17 year old kids who will be world class soccer players.

At cheaters; they flat out dominate everyone and anyone. Messi is in the same Pantheon as Pele, Maradona & Zidane. **** it, keep this up and he's better then all of them. Guy is insane; never in my life have I seen someone who can control the football as well as he can.

My good friend is a huge Man U fan; and he constantly makes excuses whenever his team losses, I have never heard this guy just straight up admit Barca owned his team in championships league. He was crying for like an hour afterwards, was pretty devastated.

Villa, Messi, Xavi, Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Iniesta.
    I'm not even going to mention Affelay, Milito, Abidal, Keita etc.

This is by FAR the most well-rounded and cohesive group of players in the world; they make football beautiful to watch. They have terrific coaching staff and owners with deep pockets. I can't conceive how anyone can mention them and "cheating" in the same sentence; they basically make anyone and everyone their weekly bitch. I don't even remember the last time they actually were outplayed; yeah they loss on occasions, but it's soccer. Barca has a chance to go down as the greatest football squad of all-time; they got a shitload of young talent, so their success will perpetuate.
    Barcelona glory hunter detected.

"they flat out dominate everyone and anyone."

Maybe in the middle and bottom weak La Liga. In the Champions League they can't get it done without their 12th man.

"(because some of their players have the tendency to flop)"

That's an understatement. It's more like a team strategy. Barcelona turned Mascherano into an actor.
    Last edited by BEAST Griffin; 07-25-2011 at 12:04 AM.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

That's why they won the champions league, dismantling Man U, ****ing idiot.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    That's why they won the champions league, dismantling Man U, ****ing idiot.
    Another Glory Hunter.

Are you also a Lakers fan by any chance? Just like crossover?

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
    Barcelona glory hunter detected.

"they flat out dominate everyone and anyone."

Maybe in the middle and bottom weak La Liga. In the Champions League they can't get it done without their 12th man.

"(because some of their players have the tendency to flop)"

That's an understatement. It's more like a team strategy. Barcelona turned Mascherano into an actor.

What is this even mean? In soccer, one unlucky bounce can be a difference between a win and a loss. Dominating a soccer match isn't evaluated on the score-card; a true fan watches the game and understands pure dominance. You can loss a game by 2 goals and still completely dominate.

Barca has arguably the best mid-field core and most certainly the best striking duo in the world. Their defense is exceptional and their goalie is certainly one of the best. But what they strive on is their passing; no team in the world is on their level and that's how you dominate a football game.

Barca consistently takes more shots then their opponents, have more scoring chances, dominate per possession average and rarely allow teams chances to score. If you actually watch them play every game (like I do); you'd know that. Been a fan of them since 1989; and I have never seen a better player then Messi in my day including Zidane.

They've won champions league already, and they'll most likely win more. Winning a champions league is extremely tough to do; even if you have the very best players in the world at every position, chances are some days you won't be at your best and still loss. Soccer isn't about loading up talent (ask Real Madrid) but about meshing players that complement each other well and Barca have mastered that very well.

When I say dominance; I don't mean the final score, but rather careful analysis of all the tangible elements involved in the game of football. They are as close to perfection as I've seen in my days; of course there were clubs with similar dominance before my days, but as good as Barca were in the early 90's, this team is even better. Most importantly they'll continue to develop young stars and continue to patch up their roster by signing big name players.

It's quite easy to notice the jealousy in this thread from (my guess) a bunch of ignoramuses who have never a) played competitive football and/or b) truly understand the elements involved.

Just had the urge to reply, the ignorance in this thread is rather astonishing.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Barcelona just bought this guy. He'll fit right in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYL8yuGgPho

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    Soccer isn't about loading up talent
    yes it is

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

some dives not seen before in this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAxw5BxhGO4