Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Pistons: Jordan Rules were "Fake"

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis

From the Jordan Rules: The Bulls were so concerned about some of these tactics a few years ago, so they focused a camera on Bill Laimbeer throughout the playoffs to see what he was doing and found that he was grabbing at their pressure points to deaden their arms

that, in a nutshell, is the why hes my favorite player

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Meh..... Jordan Schordan Rules.... pfft.

They got nothing on the Knicks of the early and mid 90s.

The Jordan Rules 2.0.

A more advanced version of the Bad Boys. If the Pistons were the Bad Boys, the Knicks were Evil Men.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Meh..... Jordan Schordan Rules.... pfft.

They got nothing on the Knicks of the early and mid 90s.

The Jordan Rules 2.0.

A more advanced version of the Bad Boys. If the Pistons were the Bad Boys, the Knicks were Evil Men.
    The 92 knicks had that swag of stingy has hell defense.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    First let me start this by saying the obvious since ******gers don't get it. MJ>>Kobe.
    Next let's take a quick look at wat type off defense MJ faces.

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-qGWkiKvQ pay attention to 2:35 They actually stopped MJ from going to the hoop for layups and funds, but MJ still finds a way to score. Must of the clips are from the 92 playoffs where knicks plan triple team if he even thinks about driving and foul the shit out of him if he gets close. The stat at 2: 37 in the video tells it all of those knicks defense. He was forced to take jumpers all gm. They forced the greatest driver to take jumpers. Know in todays gm. Most of those pushes would be fouls and thosefouls would get u tossed, but MJ didn't give a damn.

The Jordan rules how about we stop the BS and watch how they actually defended him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLv2F33snCE na don't make video evidence get in it way of your agenda.

What I don't understand about Kobe stan is this. How could someone who is obviously stronger then Kobe be afraid to play in this soft era. Phil Jackson noted that Michael Jordan was stronger, had better hands, faster, better driver, but yet he would fail in this era. Explain this to me. How is a 6'4 Dwayne Wade can dominate in this league back in 06 and 07 and 09 with no real superior jumpshot? Michael Jordan who is a better finisher and post player then Wade will suffer in todays game. I don't see the logic in this. Can a Kobe stan explain it to me?

Beasley MJ did play in this era you dummy at 38-40 years old with bad knees and slow has a freaking turtle. He still shitted on people like Rick fox, ray Allen, KG, Ron artest(The same Ron artest that said 38 years old MJ was a tough cover) and Bruce bowen(yep the same Bruce bowen who says MJ was the hardest player he had to guard EVER) and they never faced a prime MJ. I find that funny. Bruce bowen one of this era most dominate defender couldn't guard a post baseball MJ. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...&aqi=&aql=&oq= lmfao so let me get this straight. Two of the so called better era can't guard a 33-40 year old man H!aaaaaaaaaaaaa then you expect me to believe people like posey in his prime and shane battier can? Oh shit just found another video of 38 year old MJ playing against James posey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPsuzUZ69U 39 year old man with bad knees taking on these guys. I am surprise they didn't leave that weak era Jordan on 0 ppg

Banned

lol jordanstans, so insecure about kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Colby Brian
    Looking at this thread it would seem it's the other way around.

Very good NBA starter

The OP made a statement and got owned within 2 pages. The Op is a known Kobe stan and got handled.

Banned

who started the damn thread you idiot?

College superstar

It's obvious that Elite Baller didn't make up the quotes. The bigger question is what did Mahorn and Abdenour mean when they said that the Jordan Rules were fake.

Banned

First let me start this by saying the obvious since ******gers don't get it. MJ>>Kobe.
    Next let's take a quick look at wat type off defense MJ faces.

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-qGWkiKvQ pay attention to 2:35 They actually stopped MJ from going to the hoop for layups and funds, but MJ still finds a way to score. Must of the clips are from the 92 playoffs where knicks plan triple team if he even thinks about driving and foul the shit out of him if he gets close. The stat at 2: 37 in the video tells it all of those knicks defense. He was forced to take jumpers all gm. They forced the greatest driver to take jumpers. Know in todays gm. Most of those pushes would be fouls and thosefouls would get u tossed, but MJ didn't give a damn.

The Jordan rules how about we stop the BS and watch how they actually defended him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLv2F33snCE na don't make video evidence get in it way of your agenda.

What I don't understand about Kobe stan is this. How could someone who is obviously stronger then Kobe be afraid to play in this soft era. Phil Jackson noted that Michael Jordan was stronger, had better hands, faster, better driver, but yet he would fail in this era. Explain this to me. How is a 6'4 Dwayne Wade can dominate in this league back in 06 and 07 and 09 with no real superior jumpshot? Michael Jordan who is a better finisher and post player then Wade will suffer in todays game. I don't see the logic in this. Can a Kobe stan explain it to me?

Beasley MJ did play in this era you dummy at 38-40 years old with bad knees and slow has a freaking turtle. He still shitted on people like Rick fox, ray Allen, KG, Ron artest(The same Ron artest that said 38 years old MJ was a tough cover) and Bruce bowen(yep the same Bruce bowen who says MJ was the hardest player he had to guard EVER) and they never faced a prime MJ. I find that funny. Bruce bowen one of this era most dominate defender couldn't guard a post baseball MJ. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...&aqi=&aql=&oq= lmfao so let me get this straight. Two of the so called better era can't guard a 33-40 year old man H!aaaaaaaaaaaaa then you expect me to believe people like posey in his prime and shane battier can? Oh shit just found another video of 38 year old MJ playing against James posey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPsuzUZ69U 39 year old man with bad knees taking on these guys. I am surprise they didn't leave that weak era Jordan on 0 ppg

LOL this post is so insecure, just reading it made me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    who started the damn thread you idiot?
    idc who started it, what does this have to do with kobe?

Very good NBA starter

LOL this post is so insecure, just reading it made me
    Who made the thread?

Banned

Who made the thread?
    lol read the posts

Very good NBA starter

lol read the posts
    I wrote the post, but answer my question. Who started the thread.

Banned

I wrote the post, but answer my question. Who started the thread.