Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Black women

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Default Re: Black women

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    see, THESE chicks I can appreciate. but Serena Williams....naw man

Has nothing to do with race, I just don't find anything about her attractive at all.

also, dunno if she's been posted yet but this chick is one of the hottest new black girls on tv

Thing is, she's not "Black" though. She's mixed. I always get a kick out of guys saying "I'm attracted to black chicks, as long as they don't look like black chicks" or something along those lines.

Not directed at you specifically rezznor. But that's like me saying " I like white chicks as long as their hair is dark, tight and curly, their skin is brown, they have thick lips and a big round ass" It's like "Huh"?

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    see, THESE chicks I can appreciate. but Serena Williams....naw man

Has nothing to do with race, I just don't find anything about her attractive at all.

also, dunno if she's been posted yet but this chick is one of the hottest new black girls on tv

I'm black/pr and strongly prefer bw but yeah Serena is too manish for me. Katerina is fine but I hate her nose

NBA sixth man of the year

More pictures of the new WWE ring announcer

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Thing is, she's not "Black" though. She's mixed. I always get a kick out of guys saying "I'm attracted to black chicks, as long as they don't look like black chicks" or something along those lines.

Not directed at you specifically rezznor. But that's like me saying " I like white chicks as long as their hair is dark, tight and curly, their skin is brown, they have thick lips and a big round ass" It's like "Huh"?
    I understand where you are coming from. I have always thought mixed girls were the most attractive ones, no matter what race they are mixed with. I just happened to pick a half Black/European one to add to the discussion.

There are plenty of "purer" Black girls that are attractive to me though, in fact there are several examples in this thread. My post was mostly to just comment that I like my women of all races fit, thin, and shapely...but not with body parts that are way blown out of proportion (huge ass, tits, thighs, etc)

Learning to shoot layups

Learning to shoot layups

nm

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

A black babe with some jamacian's goes a loonng way with me.

Serious playground baller CP343's Avatar

^

Banned

LOL @ the first page

"look at all of these fine ass black women"

everyone woman posted is half white

NBA Legend

There could be/probably are black chicks who read this forum. If they're not your cup of tea that's fine, but a thread like this serves no purpose but to insult people over something nobody can choose or control. Which is pretty lame. There is no shortage of people on this board, or in the general population, worth condescending over things they can/should control. Attacking black women because you aren't personally into them makes you look like an inexperienced 9 year old. Talk about this stuff with your friends. Doing it anonymously on a public message board is teh gay.

I've not personally dated any black girls myself just as a result of happenstance, but I've got no problem with their looks. Like any race, it varies drastically by individual. Robert Deniro, David Bowie, all sorts of dudes who could have their pick have been in serious relationships with black chicks.

There are dudes here who say they don't like Azn chicks, while my yellow fever breaks the thermometer. So everyone, by genetic nature, has slightly different preferences. Obviously some guys here don't have a preference for black chicks. It doesn't mean anything about them other than you don't have a preference for em. That's all.

Banned

Say it loud