Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Black women

코비=GOAT

Default Re: Black women

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    blacks in general just need a little bit more of inter-racial breeding. it's good to mix genes with the other races. increases your offsprings' immunity against disease plus varies your genetic make up to increase the chances for beautiful offspring.
    lol so much wrong with this post.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    come fvck wit me OP , I show u some bad black hoes
    you're Asian though like.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    you're Asian though like.
    lol this ni99a is a f@g.

U love following my post and bringing me up.

Wassup? Want a autograph ni99a

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

u be surprised of how many american blacks are mixed with white genes.

Good High School Starter hammer2010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    But these are the same black women that get posted all the time ^^^^

Those other threads are just filled with random girls who are all smokin hot.
    This is true. Anytime there is a thread on hot white girls. There is literally hundreds of random smokin hot white girls. Anytime there is a thread on black girls you get the usual suspects like Halle, Stacey Dash, Alicia Keyes, Beyonce, Yadda yadda, and a bunch ugly mugged random big bootied hoes. Not to mention that Halle, Alicia Keyes, and Stacey Dash are all half white.

I live in a predominantly white city in Canada and go to university here and literally see dozens of absolutely gorgeous white girls every day. I have never seen a truly gorgeous black woman here. I have only dated white girls and would love to meet hot black chicks but it's a challenge.

Some of my friends say they would never date black women cus they are so hard to find. Now I would always rip them apart and give them the above examples but I am starting to question it myself. I was posing the question to people here who live in predominantly black neighbourhoods or cities or go to schools with a lot of black chicks who could maybe prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta dude
    What are you smokin' right now?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low

I know it's opinionated and all but that opinion is just incorrect lol
    Iam not saying shes ugly at all but I dont like her with the long hair like that.

MUCH better

Even better

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy

Just for the record.. ALL of these women have significant caucasion admixture.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hammer2010
    This is true. Anytime there is a thread on hot white girls. There is literally hundreds of random smokin hot white girls. Anytime there is a thread on black girls you get the usual suspects like Halle, Stacey Dash, Alicia Keyes, Beyonce, Yadda yadda, and a bunch ugly mugged random big bootied hoes. Not to mention that Halle, Alicia Keyes, and Stacey Dash are all half white.

I live in a predominantly white city in Canada and go to university here and literally see dozens of absolutely gorgeous white girls every day. I have never seen a truly gorgeous black woman here. I have only dated white girls and would love to meet hot black chicks but it's a challenge.

Some of my friends say they would never date black women cus they are so hard to find. Now I would always rip them apart and give them the above examples but I am starting to question it myself. I was posing the question to people here who live in predominantly black neighbourhoods or cities or go to schools with a lot of black chicks who could maybe prove me wrong.
    Well I honestly think the truth is, the more attractive black women are the ones that are mixed. There's just no going around that. A lot of black women have native american in them as well as white, and they tend to be the ones that are gawked at the most. The prettiest of white women are also mixed. German/Irish Irish/Italian....you catch my drift

Well I honestly think the truth is, the more attractive black women are the ones that are mixed. There's just no going around that. A lot of black women have native american in them as well as white, and they tend to be the ones that are gawked at the most. The prettiest of white women are also mixed. German/Irish Irish/Italian....you catch my drift

That's some weak ass reasoning. We're taking races dude like white, black and asian. Going by that logic you could say that black women in Africa are the most mixed since they are products of thousands of years of cross tribal breeding. I don't see much difference with intermixing between white nationalities like Irish-German just as I don't see a difference with a Somalian-Ethiopian mixing. One is still a white woman and one is still a black woman. And 9 times out of 10 I would put my money on the Irish-German being a hotter female.

That's some weak ass reasoning. We're taking races dude like white, black and asian. Going by that logic you could say that black women in Africa are the most mixed since they are products of thousands of years of cross tribal breeding. I don't see much difference with intermixing between white nationalities like Irish-German just as I don't see a difference with a Somalian-Ethiopian mixing. One is still a white woman and one is still a black woman. And 9 times out of 10 I would put my money on the Irish-German being a hotter female.

LOL if you can't tell the difference between an Irish woman and a German woman, or a Scandinavian woman and a French woman, then you haven't traveled much.

LOL if you can't tell the difference between an Irish woman and a German woman, or a Scandinavian woman and a French woman, then you haven't traveled much.

Hahahaha actually I have not been to Ireland or any of the Scandinavian countries per se. But I have been to London, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Portugal and the difference between the women on average is not as stark as you'd think. The major differences are cultural mostly. You my friend have bought into the stereotype that all Irish women are red heads, scandinavians tall blondes, French skinny brunettes. Stop thinking what you see on tv is the real world. I highly doubt you are a very travelled person hypocrite.

Hahahaha actually I have not been to Ireland or any of the Scandinavian countries per se. But I have been to London, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Portugal and the difference between the women on average is not as stark as you'd think. The major differences are cultural mostly. You my friend have bought into the stereotype that all Irish women are red heads, scandinavians tall blondes, French skinny brunettes. Stop thinking what you see on tv is the real world. I highly doubt you are a very travelled person hypocrite.
    Not as stark? But there's a difference nonetheless right? Essentially, this topic brings into question the ratio of beautiful women to average looking ones, with average looking ones being in the majority. Therefore, I'm just comparing the minority between blacks that are mixed and whites that are mixed. Usually, the most beautiful women are mixed and that includes whites whether you believe it or not. That's all I was saying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    lol this ni99a is a f@g.

U love following my post and bringing me up.

Wassup? Want a autograph ni99a
    I'm not sure if I want your autograph, considering you're still learning cursive in in middle school.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

the fact that a lot of them talk and act like guys doesnt help at all. their hair also contributes to this perception as long flowing hair is usually associated with beauty

Banned

fyi, Somalian, South African, Eritrean, Tanzanian, Ethiopian, Cape Verde-an women>>>>>>>>>>Norwegian, Danish, German, white American, white British, Irish women.