Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melo
    you betta move back if you smart and make some space so you could come right back at em

Yeah... that is what he was doing... he was just making space so his reach would be more effective. It makes perfect sense now. I'd like to hear Teddy Atlas critique 'Melo's attempt to "create space".

Face it, man... your dude is a straight up puss. He can play some ball, but he is a puss.

Melo is a big puss.

Running From Jeffries and Nate. What a girl, Collins tried to chase melo..he even went on denver side but then the whole team was gunna chump mardy so he just went with the other knicks

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I dont think it even matters if you fight. Ive been in fights and really.....doesnt matter here. Takes no experience to know that punching a guy and fleeing halfway across the arena isnt a manly thing to do.

That goes to man law. You punch a guy and run off thats flat out manlaw violation. You dont need to be a fighter to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I dont think it even matters if you fight. Ive been in fights and really.....doesnt matter here. Takes no experience to know that punching a guy and fleeing halfway across the arena isnt a manly thing to do.

That goes to man law. You punch a guy and run off thats flat out manlaw violation. You dont need to be a fighter to see it.
    Co-sign.

I'm thinking this guy Melo has ran from many fights. Probably punches someone at school randomly and starts running. Yep that's the way to do it.

Dunking on everybody in the park Spike Spiegel's Avatar

Groupies are quite funny.

Diaw Fan

He IS straight up G. GIRL.

Saw a basketball once

Face it all of you guys would **** your pants if melo came out in you in a dark alley. He's a swoll ass 6'8. He isn't backing down cuz he's a ***** or he's afraid.

Melo made an impulsive move and clocked mardy. He backed off cuz he knew he ****ed up. None of you guys have millions of dollars of endorsements and sponsors and none of you braveheart ma****az are one of the most recognizable athletes in sports. If he would have beat one of those knicks down, he could be in a world of **** as opposed to a few suspended games, and his team would be toast, right when they were getting it together.

If any of you think carmelo backed up out of fear your really stupid. He backed up because of money and a sudden memory of responsibility.

He clocked mardy and showed J.R he had his back or whatever, and he dipped
    out.

Now I don't know about being a straght up G, but I guarantee he isn't trembling at the though of lil' 50 comin at him, and I'm down with Nate.

This was really all the coaches fault. They mixed the ingredients and it looks like they cooked something. WTF GK thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Melo
    All you dumb posters know Sh!t about fighting

If anyone talks Sh!t they going to get punched
    Melo dodged a punch by Jeffries and threw one back and Collins fell

If u got 3 guys running at you, you betta move back if you smart and make some space so you could come right back at em
    Nate ran at Melo alone, Melo stood his ground and Nate walked away like the B!tch he is.
    If the fight wasn't broke up Melo would of charged back at Jeffries and would of whooped some ass

Melo a sissy
    what Dumbasses

Melo and Ron Artest The hardest Ni99as in the league

Im out
    Dude, get over it. who cares if he would have charged back at jeffries. Your perception is so clouded because of your love for melo.

Why did you even like him in the first place? cos he was a "straight up G"?
    if thats the case then your an idiot. You should be a fan because of his brilliance at basketball. Thats why hes my favourite player, big deal if he doesnt reek of that true "OG Flavour".

What is wrong with you.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

These guys are pretty mature. fvck.

Lets seriously look at this. These guys get payed millions to play basketball, and they cant hold back and not brawl like a bunch of gangsters. Come on, grow up. Both these teams are dispicable. JR Smith is to blame. Take a foul and shut your face you piece of crap. Ive seen thousands of harder fouls. What a dumba$$. Wow, way to bring down the league.

Saw a basketball once

It amazes me how a large percentage still Insist It was a sucker punch. It's like going to knife fight to talk. Collins said some sh!t to melo and expected melo not do anything. He also was facing Melo. In a small riot If you decide to talk **** someone you should always be aware. IMO here's a good example of a sucker punch.

On the night of March 23, 1993, Anthony played an important part in Knicks history when his team got involved in a bench-clearing brawl during a game with the Phoenix Suns. In street clothes due to an ankle injury when the brawl broke out, Anthony left the Knicks bench and sucker-punched Suns guard Kevin Johnson just as order was about to be restored. The brawl was the largest in the NBA to date, in terms of games suspended and fines levied against both teams. The NBA suspended Anthony for five games and fined him $20,500 for the punch he threw; the Suns and Johnson had asked that he be suspended for the remainder of the season

Anthony ran from the knicks bench all the way to the suns bench to hit K.J. from behind. THAT's A SUCKER PUNCH.

Quote Originally Posted by modojojo
    It amazes me how a large percentage still Insist It was a sucker punch. It's like going to knife fight to talk. Collins said some sh!t to melo and expected melo not do anything. He also was facing Melo. In a small riot If you decide to talk **** someone you should always be aware. IMO here's a good example of a sucker punch.

On the night of March 23, 1993, Anthony played an important part in Knicks history when his team got involved in a bench-clearing brawl during a game with the Phoenix Suns. In street clothes due to an ankle injury when the brawl broke out, Anthony left the Knicks bench and sucker-punched Suns guard Kevin Johnson just as order was about to be restored. The brawl was the largest in the NBA to date, in terms of games suspended and fines levied against both teams. The NBA suspended Anthony for five games and fined him $20,500 for the punch he threw; the Suns and Johnson had asked that he be suspended for the remainder of the season

Anthony ran from the knicks bench all the way to the suns bench to hit K.J. from behind. THAT's A SUCKER PUNCH.
    Wait a minute, so what doesn't make Carmelo's a sucker punch. I seen the replay plenty of times and it indicates that Melo just went in there, punched him, and suddenly started running. Anthony came from the other side of the court to sucker punch KJ after things had calmed down. In the game yesterday, everything was calming down and suddenly Melo pushes off gets a punch on Collins then runs.

Learning to shoot layups

Fighting doesn

[QUOTE=Mr. V]Fighting doesn

Learning to shoot layups

Melo hits, stays there and you don

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat

Stupid photo to put OWNED on. What idiot did that? The fact Nate did NOTHING to Melo but it was made to look like he did something is lame. Nate was scared of Melo. Funny how some idiot thinsk otherwise.