Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Wade deserves some love too

12 freethrows a game? GTFO!
    I can't honor that shit!

Serious playground baller

Wade is BALLING. Mark it down, he will go down as the second best SG ever and a top 10 player. He will have more rings than Kobe, better overall stats, and has proven to be a far more efficient scorer.

Top to bottom his resume will give number 2 all time SG status when its all done.

Banned

Default Re: Dwyane Wade - 30 freethrows Game 4 & 5!

Seriously... are we gonna stand for this shit any longer?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Wade was ridiculously efficient and he didn't even make his free throws if he shot well from the line he could of had 40 points on 19 shots.

Yup

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

Its funny to see all the 3rd grade level comments on this board. I really feel for our country when the intellect level is dropping down this low that we can't even have logical debates. Even worse is that ppl actually believe the crap that come out of their mouth.

Why can't we just leave it at both Wade AND Lebron brought it today. Both of them played winning bball. Both of them contributed very well to their win. If one of them didn't have as good of a game, then they would have lost. It's simple as that. I am a HUGE Kobe fan. But it doesn't blind me to talent when i see it.

Only idiots will claim that Lebron is a sidekick to Wade. Only idiots will claim that Wade is a sidekick to Lebron. The entire season we saw that they are both first options about equally on average. Some games they go to the person who is feeling it more. They both play extremely well, and have an equally huge impact on the game.

It's also funny that when Lebron shows up in the clutch....it's "luck" and then when he chokes in the clutch, it's because he's "mentally weak" or a "choker". I think it's time that majority of the people on this board stop talking out of their a$$, or just bash a player because he might be a rival of your favorite player, or has crappy fans, or even because of race. When you see greatness, just be happy that you got to witness it. I for one am glad that i've got to witness amazing bball this playoffs already - the best one being Lakers getting swept by my mavs of course

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ4MVP23
    Wade is BALLING. Mark it down, he will go down as the second best SG ever and a top 10 player. He will have more rings than Kobe, better overall stats, and has proven to be a far more efficient scorer.

Top to bottom his resume will give number 2 all time SG status when its all done.
    So he's going to have at least 6?

Serious playground baller

HAHAHA Hulk Hogan is a CRY BABY.

Wade and LBJ are among the league leaders in Ft's per game. This isnt a jump shooter going to the line 20 times, these are two slashers getting to the line vs a physical team. Cry more because the Lakers with "the best player" in the NBA, an elite center, the second best PF, and 6th man of the year got swept, and kobe bry-cant QUIT AGAIN.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

ahhh. Hulk's mad. music to my ears.

goodluck next year man.

Most def

Local High School Star

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

no.

Learning to shoot layups dsrdsr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Seriously... are we gonna stand for this shit any longer?
    No.. Just ride your broom.

Dolphins,Heat,Marlins SebasMiamiFan's Avatar

All the Heat fans told you guys that Wade goes on a whole other level in the playoffs.

Banned

Default Re: Discuss D-Wade's performance in Game 5 as Heat eliminate Celtics

Bruce Wade earned my respect this POs dude came up big

Default Discussion of Wade's performance in Heat-Celtics game 5

what an amazing first half by Wade who single-handedly kept the game as close as humanly possible for the Heat.

34 pts on 13-19 fga 10 rebounds 5 assists 4 stls