Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Serious playground baller Askmeificare's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe 0 FG's in the second half

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeificare
    is that 1 assist a typo? kome usually doesn't have that many assists in an important game.

Banned

lets not act like kobes not in his 15th season and has an ankle injury, ight

How is this thread still going? This happened 3 days ago, and it's such a random piece of information, so who cares? You think if Kobe made 10 FG's in that half it would've made a difference in the game's outcome? Very unlikely. And even more unlikely, it sure as hell wouldn't have done anything to the series decision. I mean, I can understand this as a rebuttal to the "LeBron quit" crap that Kobe trolls haven't stopped talking about, but how it goes for 9 pages is a little too much.

Banned

Exactly....leave kobe alone...the LAKER season is ALREADY done.....let me know when LEBRON can play with a BROKEN FINGER, BAD ANKLES, BAD KNEES ETC...then you can talk....dumbshits ....oh wait a minute....his left elbow is hurting again right? LOL AHAHAHAHAHHA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    is that 1 assist a typo? kome usually doesn't have that many assists in an important game.

Are you a dumbass seriously? How can KOBE BRYANT have assists when he was passing the ball but his ****ing team wasnt making any of the shots? You ****ing retarted mother ****er watch the game first...then talk....stupid mofo's I swear

this thread, kobe haters and kobe lovers are the same.

Serious playground baller

whats your excuse for the suns series? 3-1 series lead, takes I think 4 shots in the second half of game 7.
    How about having the worst finals in the history of "superstars" against the pistons?
    And what about game 5-6 vs the celtics? Allowed the biggest comeback ever in finals history, and biggest blow out?

THe fact is, win or lose, you should be balling. When kobe thinks his team isnt performing, he quits. Its what he does when he isnt getting his way. He throws a tantrum like a little baby by quitting, and its a repeated history. Not just this series, but multiple times over in his career.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Colby Brian
    lets not act like kobes not in his 15th season and has an ankle injury, ight

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ4MVP23
    whats your excuse for the suns series? 3-1 series lead, takes I think 4 shots in the second half of game 7.
    How about having the worst finals in the history of "superstars" against the pistons?
    And what about game 5-6 vs the celtics? Allowed the biggest comeback ever in finals history, and biggest blow out?

THe fact is, win or lose, you should be balling. When kobe thinks his team isnt performing, he quits. Its what he does when he isnt getting his way. He throws a tantrum like a little baby by quitting, and its a repeated history. Not just this series, but multiple times over in his career.

LOL worst finals history with "SUPERSTARS" thinks about it...GARY PAYTON and CARL MALONE were already OLD dumb****.....kobe did quit...he tried to get his teamates involved....if he shot more....everybody would be saying....HES A BALLHOG, PASS THE BALL.....JUST STFU ALREADY...call me when LEBRON wins a RING without JOINING 2 SUPERSTARS LOL OWNED *****

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ4MVP23

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colby Brian

AT AGE 32..........RIGHT ALPHAWOLF24?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    How is this thread still going? This happened 3 days ago, and it's such a random piece of information, so who cares? You think if Kobe made 10 FG's in that half it would've made a difference in the game's outcome? Very unlikely. And even more unlikely, it sure as hell wouldn't have done anything to the series decision. I mean, I can understand this as a rebuttal to the "LeBron quit" crap that Kobe trolls haven't stopped talking about, but how it goes for 9 pages is a little too much.
    This is the championship for the Jordan fans who no longer have a team to root for - let them celebrate

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    This is the championship for the Jordan fans who no longer have a team to root for - let them celebrate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh

AT AGE 32..........RIGHT ALPHAWOLF24?