Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: Joakim Noah uses anti-gay slur from bench during Heat-Bulls Game 3

What if what the fan said was even worse? Like **** you Noah you ****ing f@g ass gnarled tooth gumpy piece of shit ass clown retard?Then it would be like Noah took the high road with a simple "**** you F@g"

I remember being at a Lakers-Knicks game about 5 years ago, and hearing some of the fan outbursts directed towards Kobe about the rape situation. Some CRAZY stuff man, it's one thing to have the 'customer is right' thing but there's a line. That's all I'm saying....there's a line.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    I remember being at a Lakers-Knicks game about 5 years ago, and hearing some of the fan outbursts directed towards Kobe about the rape situation. Some CRAZY stuff man, it's one thing to have the 'customer is right' thing but there's a line. That's all I'm saying....there's a line.
    It's in Miami, lol. No doubt the line was crossed.

Skip Bayless is a fukking faag, that is not a slur, it is a fact :
    http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=6579408
    Just look and listen to this person

It doesn't matter what the fan(s) said. You can't respond. You'd figure professional athletes would get this.

No doubt Noah will get a fine. It might be worse than Kobe's since it was a fan.

I usually hit open layups

Can't Noah just deny it?

I mean nobody recorded his voice or anything. And even if the fan insists that it was Noah, he can still deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by jack612blue
    Can't Noah just deny it?

I mean nobody recorded his voice or anything. And even if the fan insists that it was Noah, he can still deny it.
    Already admitted that he said it.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by JMT
    Already admitted that he said it.
    Lol i guess he didn't want to deal with the drama if he denied it.

Magic Johnson

Dude, it took place in Miami, the trashiest city known to man. I'd say there's a 90% chance the fan deserved a response.

Default Re: Um, Noah just called someone a *** as he sat on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
    Lets see if the NBA will handle this the same way they handled Kobe

I know ya'll saw it

Edit, title got censored. He called someone a F$g

I know. I was wondering the same thing this morning when I saw the footage. I will wait and see if the commish comes down hard on Noah like he did with Kobe.

I rule the local playground Soothing Layup's Avatar

Uhh so what? Jesus **** you're all ****0ts.

are you gonna cry now? Never come back to this board? **** I called my friends idiots and stupid ****0ts since I can remember, little kids are the biggest pricks in the world.

Stop acting like the world is one big church, everyone swears, everyone has their deep dark secrets, and everyone has their moments of immaturity.

When your friends make a joke about you or put you on the spot , what do you do? Go home and cry? no... you stand up for yourself..

Noah is a goddamn human, shit happens. stop treating him like a greek god who has never committed a sin.. you ****ing pu$$y a$$ hudson fvcks!

EDIT: I would of said twice as bad shit to that stupid prick, **** fans trying to act like they can do whatever they want. I'd find that ***** and jump him with luol deng an taj and see if he came back next game p u s s i e s
    Last edited by Soothing Layup; 05-23-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo
    It doesn't matter what the fan(s) said. You can't respond. You'd figure professional athletes would get this.

No doubt Noah will get a fine. It might be worse than Kobe's since it was a fan.
    I was wondering about this.

Kobe got popped 50K and it was to a ref.

What will Joakim get, 75K? thats a lotta loot for a potty mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    I was wondering about this.

Kobe got popped 50K and it was to a ref.

What will Joakim get, 75K? thats a lotta loot for a potty mouth
    Kobe got popped 100k

Noah 50k

I think Noah should at least get fined for the same amount but definitely not lesser.