Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Default Re: Joakim Noah fined $50K for using anti-gay slur from bench during Heat-Bulls Game 3

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Exactly, and yet the NBA is taking the opposite approach because they're idiots.
    Yup. And to the people saying that refs should be higher than fans because they're authorities? Without the fans, the league wouldn't exist. The fans (the customers) are infinitely more important than the refs. Hell, the players are infinitely more important than the refs. Refs are highly replaceable and nobody comes to the game to see them.

Default Re: Noah fined $50,000 for gay slur..what do you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    No it's not, if anything it's the exact opposite. Kobe called a fellow employee an anti gay slur, while Noah attacked a paying customer... a fan of the game.
    F#ck outta here this aint the corner shop.
    Totally pathetic comparison.

Bloody Kobe STANS. Nothing more.

Basic stuff. Real basic.
    Kobe uses a term = $.
    kobe directs term in regards to referee = $$
    noah uses term = $. noah doesnt uses term about referee = no more $.

Default Re: Joakim Noah fined $50K for using anti-gay slur from bench during Heat-Bulls Game 3

I think we can all agree that Stern and Stu are both Fckn ****0ts

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by G-train

Basic stuff. Real basic.
    Kobe uses a term = $.

A Kobe stan? Really? That's a cop out for someone who can't come up with a legitimate argument.

Go to your job, and ask your manager if he'd rather you call out an employee or customer. Do it.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    I think we can all agree that Stern and Stu are both Fckn ****0ts
    Not to mention they completely ignored LeBron's comment that degraded the mentally handicapped. I hate how they're so inconsistent, and yet they're never called out for it. I almost wanna blog about this stuff so it gets in the mainstream media.

Basic stuff. Real basic.
    Kobe uses a term = $.

LOlolololololololololol

you are the biggest f@gg0t on the block sir.

Kobe was fined more because he makes more you stupid mutherfcker, anyone with an eye could fckn see what Noah did was worse but Kobe is fckn Kobe, one of the greatest players of all time not a fckn weed head that's an above average player.

Millions look up to Kobe not so much for Noah.....

Decent playground baller

It's [COLOR=black]Derogatory to gays, deal with it.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black]Like when I called Yao a "China man" on this board, I almost got banned. Its not offensive in Australia. People get offended by it in USA. Kobe and Noah know its offensive, you should too unless you are stupid. [/COLOR]

So I guess if people want to have a cigarette then according to you they can't say "I'm gonna have a f@g" Don't you know how ridiculous that sounds?

It ain't derogatory to gays if it's not use as a slight against them, and if it's just a general insult. They don't own the word. They didn't invent it. No need for them to get offended by it. Nothing wrong with saying china man in my book. I just think the USA has been taken over by the PC brigade and you've gone along with it.

Awesome !!

Not only are the Heat players into the Bulls heads...

So are the Heat fans !!

Decent playground baller

so what happens if a NBA player calls another NBA player a f*g during a game and its caught on camera, will they get fined? And yet players can get into trash talking using other names, even get in a shoving match with one another, and T'ed up but no fine for that

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I think the most embarassing part about this and Kobe is basically...who even uses gay slurs as a grown man? I used to use that too to insult someone when angry...when I was 12 years old. It's not even about it being a "gay slur" so much as to insult someone that way as a grown damn man is just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I think the most embarassing part about this and Kobe is basically...who even uses gay slurs as a grown man? I used to use that too to insult someone when angry...when I was 12 years old. It's not even about it being a "gay slur" so much as to insult someone that way as a grown damn man is just pathetic.

Ok, Mr. Grown man

I also used to have bad grammar when I was 8 years old and it's not even that people sound like uneducated fools when they can't form coherent sentences but when you go spouting off like your so much better then someone and that you have more class then them at least try to spell correctly because when you don't you come off as an idiot whose posterior is throbbing from strenuous abuse

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    Ok, Mr. Grown man

I also used to have bad grammar when I was 8 years old and it's not even that people sound like uneducated fools when they can't form coherent sentences but when you go spouting off like your so much better then someone and that you have more class then them at least try to spell correctly because when you don't you come off as an idiot whose posterior is throbbing from strenuous abuse
    Wow good job, you really got me.

lol "anti-gay slur" Whoever uses that term is a f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ggot

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

Default Re: did noah just get caught saying "fck u fggt"??

u can say fck with no fine or you can do f@g with fine

stick with fck or mofo

Default Re: did noah just get caught saying "fck u fggt"??

I wonder why K-Mart got no fine for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgxlPfSr-0