Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancient Aliens

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Ancient Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Hahaha.... Dude I love that show. It's actually one of the things that got me into the research of Ancient Aliens and Sumerian culture. Previously I was just into modern Alien research. That guy is so awesome and enthusiastic.
    Giorgio Tsoukalos. One of my favorite programs on TV today. I love when they have marathons of it. If anything, the show is interesting and does inspire you to open up your mind a bit on all the endless possibilities in this grand universe.

Reading Chariots Of The Gods also helps

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Giorgio Tsoukalos. One of my favorite programs on TV today. I love when they have marathons of it. If anything, the show is interesting and does inspire you to open up your mind a bit on all the endless possibilities in this grand universe.

Reading Chariots Of The Gods also helps
    Definitely. Michio Kaku is also great for opening your mind with his Physics and Wormhole theory, String theory and all that. Hey just checked and Ancient Aliens is on Netflix right now if anyone is interested.

I've been into paranormal research for a long time. I'm trying to build up resources to start an actual group but people should really give things a shot. Think about all of the things science said was impossible throughout time that has been wrong. Like how no vehicle can break the speed of sound. Which we did. Hell at one point it was theorized we would never be able to make a vehicle go faster than 50 MPH. Why do some people have such a hard time realizing that there are no limits with Science. Most theories and laws of science will eventually be broken.

It's the same in sports. Almost all records will be broken. Many things said to be impossible before have been achieved.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 05-30-2011 at 03:04 PM.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

The one thing that seems strange is that the biggest and best Pyramids were built early on. One would think they would get bigger and better over time. But they got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
    The one thing that seems strange is that the biggest and best Pyramids were built early on. One would think they would get bigger and better over time. But they got worse.
    Like I was saying in the OP.... Modern architects and engineers have said they honestly don't believe with current technology they could build another Giza replicate with the same level of quality to last thousands of years. That alone is amazing. More basic tools and technologies built something we can't? It's nuts to think that the 150 ton Granite stones used in some of Egypt's structures cannot be lifted by anything we have today. I think mathematically I read it would take 50 of the world's strongest cranes to lift stones that big.

The guy debating with me on the last page says Barges got the stones across the river to the location but even if that is true.. how did they get them 400+ feet into the air and set them down in the perfect place to within 1 hundredth of an inch or w/e precision was required? The reality is.. there are no solid, factual answers, only mystery.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 05-30-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Like I was saying in the OP.... Modern architects and engineers have said they honestly don't believe with current technology they could build another Giza replicate with the same level of quality to last thousands of years. That alone is amazing. More basic tools and technologies built something we can't? It's nuts to think that the 150 ton Granite stones used in some of Egypt's structures cannot be lifted by anything we have today. I think mathematically I read it would take 50 of the world's strongest cranes to lift stones that big.

The guy debating with me on the last page says Barges got the stones across the river to the location but even if that is true.. how did they get them 400+ feet into the air and set them down in the perfect place to within 1 hundredth of an inch or w/e precision was required? The reality is.. there are no solid, factual answers, only mystery.
    There are modern theories backed by factual data that explain lots of things. You just haven't heard about them.
    http://khufu.3ds.com/company/passion...ed/khufu/home/

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Like I was saying in the OP.... Modern architects and engineers have said they honestly don't believe with current technology they could build another Giza replicate with the same level of quality to last thousands of years. That alone is amazing. More basic tools and technologies built something we can't? It's nuts to think that the 150 ton Granite stones used in some of Egypt's structures cannot be lifted by anything we have today. I think mathematically I read it would take 500 of the world's strongest cranes to lift stones that big.

I think the Egyptians found the pyramids and claimed them as their own. I think they even tried to replicate them but failed. That's why the oldest pyramids are the best pyramids. Whether it was Aliens who built those pyramids or another civilization is another question.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    There are modern theories backed by factual data that explain lots of things. You just haven't heard about them.
    VERY good and compelling video. Thank you. I'm researching his theories and other things as we speak. Now read this writing which mentions flaws in this theory. The reason it's called a THEORY is because it hasn't been established as fact. Though you presented a very valid, interesting take on it... my opinion that it's all still a mystery is true. Houdin's theory has very good evidence but like every theory has flaws.

http://www.fsteiger.com/houdin.html
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 05-30-2011 at 03:38 PM.

good video, interesting theory

VERY good and compelling video. Thank you. I'm researching his theories and other things as we speak. Now read this writing which mentions flaws in this theory. The reason it's called a THEORY is because it hasn't been established as fact. Though you presented a very valid, interesting take on it... my opinion that it's all still a mystery stands.

http://www.fsteiger.com/houdin.html
    What that link says about mr. Houdin finding no evidence of a interior ramp is false. Of course, egyptian authorities don't let one just go to the pyramid and start pulling blocks out to see if it's hollow, so it has to be done with indirect methods. If I remember right, in the documentary I saw they took gravimetric satellite pictures of the pyramid, and they showed a low density area forming a internal spiral pattern. Anyway, I don't think his theory is perfect, but it makes a lot of sense to me. I can't say I completely understood the points that guy in your link was trying to make, but I suppose mr. Houdin's theory is not perfect itself.
    Last edited by Lebowsky; 05-30-2011 at 03:47 PM.

"Houdin debunked"

Not sure how valid this is because I'm not a world class Architect..... but this is another article claiming his theory is a hoax.

http://www.solomonseries.com/freedownloads14.htm

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    good video, interesting theory
    Yeah there's a very good documentary on it, I think it was National Geographic's, but I'm not completely sure because it was 5 minutes in when I caught it.

What that link says about mr. Houdin finding no evidence of a interior ramp is false. Of course, egyptian authorities let one just go to the pyramid and start pulling blocks out to see if it's hollow, so it has to be done with indirect methods. If I remember right, in the documentary I saw they took gravimetric satellite pictures of the pyramid, and they showed a low density area forming a internal spiral pattern. Anyway, I don't think his theory is perfect, but it makes a lot of sense to me. I can't say I completely understood the points that guy in your link was trying to make, but I suppose mr. Houdin's theory is not perfect itself.
    This is why I love scientific theory. It gets us thinking.... debating and challenging our minds. I love when we make breakthroughs that are proven as fact. I hope these things get solved in our life time.

"Houdin debunked"

Not sure how valid this is because I'm not a world class Architect..... but this is another article claiming his theory is a hoax.

http://www.solomonseries.com/freedownloads14.htm
    Well yeah, I guess we laymen lack the knowledge to tell right from wrong in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    I don't know if I believe this or not but I like the theory that humanity was at the level once before but an extinction level type event happened and humanity had to start all over again. The pyramids, the ancient Chinese map with all the continents including Antarctica and some of these ancient cities they're finding off the coast of places like Japan make me want to believe it.

I love the Ancient Alien show (season 3 coming soon ) but there are some stuff on the show that are too far fetched.Like the Hollow Earth theory come on now.Iam glad they didnt take too much time on that segment but it just wasnt needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino

I love the Ancient Alien show (season 3 coming soon ) but there are some stuff on the show that are too far fetched.Like the Hollow Earth theory come on now.Iam glad they didnt take too much time on that segment but it just wasnt needed.
    I thought the Earth being hollow was common knowledge ? Where would reptilians live otherwise?