Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Default Re: After Finals Game 1, Dirk Nowitzki has torn tendon in his left middle finger

Wouldn't worry too much about it. He needs to get better at the boards, though. His shots will fall sooner or later and the refs will not keep allowing that much contact on him.

Default Re: After Finals Game 1, Dirk Nowitzki has torn tendon in his left middle finger

Sad to hear it, although good its not his shooting hand.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Wouldn't worry too much about it. He needs to get better at the boards, though. His shots will fall sooner or later and the refs will not keep allowing that much contact on him.
    He got 12 Fts.. His not getting 24 Fts every game..

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    I have a torn ligament on my left thumb, which is my off hand. For the guy that thinks it will effect his left handle dribble drives then you are wrong. It doesn't really effect shooting either though.
    I have also torn a tendon in my left hand. I'm sure each tear is unique and different, but my case sounds a little similar to Dirk's, in that my finger sort of shriveled up and I couldn't straighten it back out. I have to say, it wasn't terribly painful. It was more disconcerting because I didn't know if I had insurance to cover it. The splint should help alleviate the straightening issue, obviously.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mmsupra
    Thanks for deleting my thread
    ISH > you

If Lebron announced he has torn tendon after losing game 1, ISH would called it fake.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    If Lebron announced he has torn tendon after losing game 1, ISH would called it fake.
    It's called credibility. Dirk has it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty1978
    It's called credibility. Dirk has it.

Yep I don't recall Dirk talking about his messed up elbow(allegedly)

Dirk With the Excuses...

Washed up streetballer ACCBaller1403's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJmicah
    Dirk With the Excuses...
    If it was an excuse he would say it was on his shooting hand you moron. He even deflected talk about it in the post game. He played like shit and he knows it. He doesn't need excuses. He hasn't his entire career why start now?

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBaller1403
    If it was an excuse he would say it was on his shooting hand you moron. He even deflected talk about it in the post game. He played like shit and he knows it. He doesn't need excuses. He hasn't his entire career why start now?
    every person that hates the heat will say that the ring doesnt count because dirk was "injured", everybody will say wade got too many freethrows the first time and he got injured the second, "poor dirk he desrves those fluke heat championships!" and im sure he'll say something like" it was too bad I got injured we couldve won" I expect refs to be the main excuse though

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    welcome to kobes world
    No no no Dirk is really injury. He not faking it like that rapist we have here in LA.

Dolphins,Heat,Marlins SebasMiamiFan's Avatar

The Heat can whack at it and it's going to be harder for him to rebound and stuff with the pain from it bothering him. It's not a huge injury, but it will affect him a little.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Not a big deal.

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJmicah
    every person that hates the heat will say that the ring doesnt count because dirk was "injured", everybody will say wade got too many freethrows the first time and he got injured the second, "poor dirk he desrves those fluke heat championships!" and im sure he'll say something like" it was too bad I got injured we couldve won" I expect refs to be the main excuse though
    Who cares what people who hate the Heat have to say? As a fan all you should care about is the team and their accomplishments. Success will always gain hate, circle of life. F the haters let them say what they want.