Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore Holy Random's Avatar

Default Re: The gif summarizes everything Wade is about

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Holy shit, epic gif. Burst out in laughter. You should try to integrate the lebron one in there too.

   

the problem is that the angle sucks and the camera is zoomed out on the big play.

i watched the game cap video on NBA.com and there was indeed better video, but the quality is so low that it's impossible to tell if contact actually took place.

anybody have the video of wade's miss? any evidence that wade was faking for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
    Why all the hate on Wade? I don't particularly enjoy watching him (all the free throws and the jump passes annoy me) and I dislike the Heat quite a bit, but Wade's not the scum of the earth or for that matter even as abrasive a personality as Lebron or Kobe. I don't like him and I'm rooting against, but he's always come across as a pretty decent guy.
    Cause we all know decent people who are wolf-crying bold face liars, who also spread STD's and abuse human growth hormone.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    how old are you?
    WTf has it got to do with you?

If you're trying to intellectually patronise don't bother, you'll just sound like a douche.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wordup
    WTf has it got to do with you?

If you're trying to intellectually patronise don't bother, you'll just sound like a douche.
    I don't see why they just wont drop it

I know I only read one of shakespears plays in highschool and I don't think his quotes are of any importance to much, so why are people gettin so bent out of shape about people not knowing a quote? I gathered what it meant because of studying Italian and e' tu meaning 'and you' but what does being able to sprout some quotes some guy from ye olde time made up do for you? Make you think your important?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by LBJWADE
    I don't see why they just wont drop it
    They wanna make themselves feel smart by saying "oh everyone should know this phrase is from Julius Caesar" and how they are renaissance men and so cultured...and how the education system is failing... . Lol no one gives a shit

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    I know I only read one of shakespears plays in highschool and I don't think his quotes are of any importance to much, so why are people gettin so bent out of shape about people not knowing a quote? I gathered what it meant because of studying Italian and e' tu meaning 'and you' but what does being able to sprout some quotes some guy from ye olde time made up do for you? Make you think your important?
    This guy knows what I'm talking about.

   

#1, i've studied the shakespeare issue and my conclusion is that he was a real person who actually wrote his own material. there is a mountain of evidence on either side, i.e. from the idea that he was nothing but a mouthpiece or pen name versus 'he was the uneducated, clumsy genius who wrote the actual stuff.'

anyone who's caterwauling about people who do or don't know some of the bard's most famous writings, please get a flocking life. time advances and everything will be forgotten, including willy s., jesus, and even kanye west. so someone doesn't know "et tu, brute"... get a life, stop acting like such a wannabe snob, and give it a rest.

#2, my question- is there any evidence that wade was faking for sure?

is there any evidence that wade was faking for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    #1, i've studied the shakespeare issue and my conclusion is that he was a real person who actually wrote his own material. there is a mountain of evidence on either side, i.e. from the idea that he was nothing but a mouthpiece or pen name versus 'he was the uneducated, clumsy genius who wrote the actual stuff.'

anyone who's caterwauling about people who do or don't know some of the bard's most famous writings, please get a flocking life. time advances and everything will be forgotten, including willy s., jesus, and even kanye west. so someone doesn't know "et tu, brute"... get a life, stop acting like such a wannabe snob, and give it a rest.

yes. check the video.

if thats not evidence enough, i can link you videos of like a hundred times hes done sh1t like this before as background.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this case is closed. Drive safely.

Banned

You're right he wasnt faking. It's just been announced that Wade has lost sight in his right eye...

   

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    yes. check the video.
    i checked the video, checked other videos, and wrote about it above, then talked about what i found.

do you have something to add to that?

Quote Originally Posted by LBJWADE
    You're right he wasnt faking. It's just been announced that Wade has lost sight in his right eye...
    so you're saying that being hit in the face and indicating the same leads to clinical blindness?

please post the medical results, because i'd love to see them!

Banned

i checked the video, checked other videos, and wrote about it above, then talked about what i found.

do you have something to add to that?

so you're saying that being hit in the face and indicating the same leads to clinical blindness?

please post the medical results, because i'd love to see them!
    Look at the Wade,Lebron,and Bosh gifs. See the pain and agony they are in. Of course they are hurt....

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool

jesus really lebron?

People are calling this assclown the GOAT? MJ got away with plenty, but did he ever flop like a b itch like this?

goddamn, that is just friggin pathetic

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]WADE DA [COLOR="Black"]BESS[/COLOR][/COLOR]