Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: It's Official...Reggie Bush Is A Bust!!!

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

While you're at it champ...I can post a WHOLE lot of merdiocre running backs that put up similar anemic rushing stats that Bush is doing.

...btw, if the running back position is so easy transition from college to the pro's (for the ones that can do it), why is Bush struggling so much?

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Reggie Bush reminds me of Eric Metcalf. Eric Metcalf was a STUD in college. An absolute beast. But he was never a full time back. But he was one of the greatest all-around players ever. In the mold of a Herschel Walker, who basically did everything for the team.

I think Reggie will have that same type of career.

Bush cant be an everydown RB? Gotta love the morons here. I swear.

Sean Payton will not BENCH Duece McCalister just so Bush can prove you kids wrong. Duece makes a lot of money and he is also talented. He isnt a 36yd old RB on his way out. Sean Payton offense hasnt been a rushing attack, its been pass oriented. Bush cant tell the coach "Start me and give me 20 carries & 5 passes so i can shut up the haters".

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    Reggie Bush reminds me of Eric Metcalf. Eric Metcalf was a STUD in college. An absolute beast. But he was never a full time back. But he was one of the greatest all-around players ever. In the mold of a Herschel Walker, who basically did everything for the team.

I think Reggie will have that same type of career.
    Why do you think he cant be a fulltime RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Again you want to ignore what Bush has done as a receiver. Shut up already.
    No, I'm not. I already stated he a possesion WR. What more do you want me to say? If he was a big-play receiver, he'd be averaging 10+ yards a catch like Jones-Drew is doing, particularly since he's caught the ball an outrageous 84 times already.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    No, I'm not. I already stated he a possesion WR. What more do you want me to say? If he was a big-play receiver, he'd be averaging 10+ yards a catch like Jones-Drew is doing, particularly since he's caught the ball an outrageous 84 times already.
    The irony here? Him having 84 catches is actually a good thing. I'm done with this convo.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Sean Payton will not BENCH Duece McCalister just so Bush can prove you kids wrong. Duece makes a lot of money and he is also talented. He isnt a 36yd old RB on his way out. Sean Payton offense hasnt been a rushing attack, its been pass oriented. Bush cant tell the coach "Start me and give me 20 carries & 5 passes so i can shut up the haters".
    Well, for the next 4 or 5 years Bush will continue be a scatback by design then, huh? Wow, what a bunch of bullsh*t.

I usually hit open layups LakersRuleTheNBA's Avatar

From watching Saints games on tv. Bush makes other guys around him better. Bush is a threat at wr, a threat at running the back. Bush gets double/triple team. Guys like Duece and Colston benefit from this, being wide open.

It doesn't matter how many yards Bush is getting. He's helping his team win..

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Because he will have to decide which he values more: running the ball EVERY DOWN, or being their punt return/kickoff man. You can't do it all. He will get tired if he tries.

So until he becomes the a full time rb, you can't call him a full time rb. I never said he couldn't. But as of right now... he's Eric Metcalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    The irony here? Him having 84 catches is actually a good thing. I'm done with this convo.
    Yeah, my man...just like averaging 3.2 yards a carry is a bad thing, duh? Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner here.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Well, for the next 4 or 5 years Bush will continue be a scatback by design then, huh? Wow, what a bunch of bullsh*t.

High School Varsity 6th Man

PleezeBelieve
    Congratulations! You won the "Stupidest ISH Poster Award"!

Quote Originally Posted by LakersRuleTheNBA
    From watching Saints games on tv. Bush makes other guys around him better. Bush is a threat at wr, a threat at running the back. Bush gets double/triple team. Guys like Duece and Colston benefit from this, being wide open.

It doesn't matter how many yards Bush is getting. He's helping his team win..
    , how the hell can he make other people better when he can't make himself better?

...byw, since when was it made possible to "double/triple team" a running back into averaging 3.2 yards per carry? Just a question, though, cause teams really need to start "double/triple teaming Tomilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    Because he will have to decide which he values more: running the ball EVERY DOWN, or being their punt return/kickoff man. You can't do it all. He will get tired if he tries.

So until he becomes the a full time rb, you can't call him a full time rb. I never said he couldn't. But as of right now... he's Eric Metcalf.
    He will be an everydown RB. Right now the Saints are using him different from what some fans expected. Saints are winning and i doubt they will decide to stop using Bush like they have (recieving threat) for now. Fans tend to be impatient. It'll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You're the one that said Peyton won't bench Duece. You think Duece is going somewhere anytime soon? He's just turned 28. When healthy he's good for 1200 yeards a season. According to your rationale, when the f*ck will Bush ever get the opportunity to be the premier back over the next 4 or 5 years?