Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Stevenson: Lebron "checked out" of game 4

He's right, Lebron did check out!

Watch his confrontation with Erik Spo in the 4th quarter: http://www.findtail.com/Videos_Play/...ost_cause_2004

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: So, are we gonna act like Lebron didnt only have 4 pts last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    1 basket was a celar offensive interference. That's 2-10 shooting for last night.

And the 2 free throws were gifted from a blatant flop.

Sincerely,

Mr. Jabbar
    NBA All-Time Leading Scorer
    Fixed.

Default Re: Lebron Is Overrated.. Point Blank

no he is not

Good High School Starter

Default Lebron smarter than we all think? Re-entered himself into the FMVP race

think about it, had the heat won the last game and the next game no matter how well james played, wade wouldve won the fmvp assuming he didnt lay a deuce in the ensuing games. However now that the series is tie, its like everything has reset, the player who plays the best in the following 2-3 games (out of the possible fmvp candidates) will take the fmvp. Even Bosh has a chance if he dominates the next 2-3 games and leads his team to the championship could possible win the fmvp albeit very slight chance, however between wade, lebron and dirk, its still up for grabs.

Default Lebron is so Lebron

Lebron

Default Re: Stevenson: Lebron "checked out" of game 4

Hearing the actual quote, this was made to be a little more dramatic than it actually was. He was being interviewed by Jim Rome, and Rome asked if "it was the defense, or if he just checked out". DeShawn said he "didn't really think it was the defense, yeah, maybe he checked out." Something like that. He still said it and shouldn't have, but he didn't just go off on LeBron for the hell of it.

Default Re: Lebron is so Lebron

kinda james

I rule the local playground Soothing Layup's Avatar

All brawn and no brains.

LeBrawn Raymone James

38th pick to Rockets!! ChandlerParsons's Avatar

who?

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lebron Is Overrated.. Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Zambowie
    True true. He is definitely scared. Wrong time for him to play point guard. Last two games was like 9 assists. He scared he's gonna miss. Too scared. As a Lebron fan I hope he goes off in game 5 cuz he making me look bad haha. Either he's scared or Stern rigged this series and made Lebron cool it to go 7 games lol

tired of rigged crap thing.. Sure he didn't force it and that may have made things worse.. But for a guy who loves the spotlight he sure does shrink when the spotlight is at its brightest...

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Soothing Layup
    All brawn and no brains.

LeBrawn Raymone James

Default Re: Lebron is in a no win situation

Lebron

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Game #4 Observations (jasper)

I have been preaching game flow last 3 games .. and game 4 was the first game Dallas played their game .
    Swarming D , transition ball , crisp pass rotations .
    But Heat played a high post offensive 4 corner offense in some sets and it opened Dallas to cover passing lanes.
    This game , from Qtr to Qtr was inspiring basketball from Dallas against a Heat team well schooled in Defense.
    * Everyone jumped on Lebrons case for offensive output , but if you look at the tape , I'll point out a few things that may change your mind.
    1st Qtr Dallas appeared to be killing the Heat , but score was tied 21-21. Miami only 29% shooting.
    Note : 6 times Lebron had the ball and left his feet to pass. (Sign of fatigue)
    ---------
    Because Dallas swarm defense UH gets 3 fouls early in 2nd Qtr.
    Bosh's recieving passes on the move and had his best 1/2 in the series knocking down shots (A+ game)
    Throughout the 2nd Qtr Dallas spacing on both sides of the floor are allowing stops, steals , and great offensive flow.
    Becuase of this spacing it allows Heat easy buckets , which I described in all 3 games , but this is to Dallas's favor , to allow momentum controled by Dallas. It also allowed up thru the 2nd Qtr and game Miami spacing to get offensive boards.
    (In a finals you want the opponent to do things they naturally haven't done)
    * in the 2nd Qtr Lebron losses ball on D board out of bounds turnover.
    Also a pick and roll , steal by Dallas , Mario didn't get enough spacing from Lebron (anothe fatigue factor) - Lebron is human.
    ** Throughout game I saw D-Wade on game... I've seen enough college and pro games on D-Wade , right now his is at his best. (killer instinct has kicked in big time)
    Bosh playing very well and all you have to do is look at his eye.
    ----------------
    2nd half I expected different flow , but Heat did little countering and I think Coach S. felt his team could pull off the win.
    Isn't it understandable : going into the half Dallas played there BEST and heat were up by 2 !!!!
    Lebron not shying away from anything , the game flow by Dallas 'D' is keeping he away from touchs.
    Heat's high post 'D" is flat and continues to give Dallas a transition flow of Offense. 4 min mark Lebron takes 1st jumper , because of not enough touchs jumper flat.
    For some reason Heat goes into a 4 corners offense that plays immediately into Dallas D and starts their offense.Dallas DEFENSE IS AT THEIR 'A' GAME.
    Lebron 3 minutes left Nails a nice rythem jumper. 40 sec. left of Qtr - anotherjumper flat. My suspicions are right - he is fatigued from opening whistle.
    Marion , JJ , and Terry are finding slashing and passing lanes in Heats flat D ..
    problem is this is their 3 best Qtr's of the series and their down by FOUR.
    -------------
    4 Qtr - shows finals style of play , all players are giving all their best .
    Dallas 'D' not helping Lebron to get into any flow .. but does it matter , Wade is on fire , and Bosh even though missing has 'a' game. Dallas's Dirk not scoring as much and missing due to illness still doesn't matter the Mav's a clicking on all cyclinders w/spot up J's and crisp rotation passes.. break away points or fouls by Heat are +8 for Dallas !!!

I can't dis this game .. it was exciting finals ball.

Key factors in series :
    Heat - Haslem (came back from injury to contribue major minutes)
    Mavs - MArion (Matrix stepping it up like a vet)

What needs to be done : DAllas needs to do the same in game 5.
    Problem is Heat just need to play mid lane defense to cut off passing lanes.
    Chandler continues to play high low post screen rotations.
    Terry needs to play like 3-4 years ago , and slash to hoop as does JJ to bring more of his handles into play for his offense.
    Spot will always be contested by Lebron. (Heat respect Terry)
    Allow Bosh to get high post open , looks to force ill advised shots.
    Watc this game again and you'll see Bosh destroy them in the 1st half... they pushed him out and 2nd half he was less effective.

Forcast : I hate to say this but Mav's are a more complete team than the Heat. I knew this going into the series.. and this game showed their cred.
    But the Heat are just to talented and are going to win the series.
    If Heat win game 5 , they'll win game 6.

Dallas brought their best game , while the Heat didn't loss the game , Dallas beat them.
    Not like game 2.
    But Miami is just to talented , and unless a total roster collaspe from the Heat occur, that is the only way Dallas wins the series.

* Miami - needs to continue to slash , get Lebron the ball some what early and allow him to penatrate.
    Bosh needs early touchs to.. but D-Wade needs to get off early and then let the other players find their flow. He can take over the game late .

Lets hope Dallas pulls out another win , because looking at both teams objectively if they don't the series won't go 7 games.

You thought Lebron had a bad game , Wilt's 69 series against Boston never took a shot in a WHOLE half ..
    Kidd didn't fill the stat sheet this game either (.)
    * remember the Bulls series , D-Wade wasn't on , Coach S. told Lebron in the huddle - you must not get tired , you must get stronger for us..... no athlete is super human. (I expect Lebron to come thru rest of series to assist his team)
    Last edited by Jasper; 06-08-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Default Re: Open Letter to LeBron from Concerned Heat Fan..

Lebron

Default Re: Open Letter to LeBron from Concerned Heat Fan..

Quote Originally Posted by drizzy0503
    Bronzy...
    Lebron: "stopped right there...."