Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Default Re: Explain LeBron's poor showing tonight

Quote Originally Posted by tommy3
    Deferred to Wade, looks fatigued, lack of heart, decline. Everything.
    Your heart isn't something that comes and goes with each series. It's not like LeBron's crumbling in the face of adversity here. Outside of the 1st round, this has comfortably been Miami's easiest series of the playoffs. They have little trouble getting the shots they want, they have little trouble containing Dallas' #1 ranked postseason offense, and most importantly, they have had little trouble building sizable leads in every game. It's not like the Boston or Chicago series where Miami pretty much never held a significant lead. In fact, they often trailed and every single game went right down to the wire. Those series' felt far more pressure-packed than this one, but LeBron sure didn't crack then. There was no issue of "heart". So WTF is different now?

Fact is, there is no rational explanation for what happened tonight or even stretches of Game 3. Yes, he has declined and he is tired, but this is the same guy who went toe-to-toe with the league's freakiest athlete in Rose the previous round. Same guy who came up big countless times late in the previous 3 rounds. I don't want to heart about "no heart".

Local High School Star

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

This was worse than game 5. At least then he tried driving a few times and got to the line, tonight he was basically Mario Chalmers on a bad shooting night with a few extra rebounds. He had one of the worst games I've ever seen him play tonight.

He looked 36 years old out there too, he cannot do anything when guys play up on him. If this is what he looks like at 26, It's going to be really ugly when he's 29.

Root Of All Evil

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    At the threads being deleted. Do Nike reps police this place..?
    It's Jeff ... he banned me the other day for simply making fun of James and posting those HILARIOUS gifs.

Seriously ...

Form a ****ing wall DetroitPiston's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron was small.

Video sums up his performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWQCHb95rg

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: LeBron's Fourth Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Calling it a fact doesnt make it true. Its too late already. Guys who are themselves top 10-15 have already called him as good as people widely considered the best of all time. But hes never gonna be in the discussion...

Lebron entered the discussion when he was like 22....
    Another victim of media hype.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Lebron had me a little annoyed after gm 3 but they won tonight he flat out made me sick..his Worst Playoff gm off all time.. The stats don't lie.. Lowest point total of career in Playoffs.. Dont know what is going on with the Dude maybe all the talk of Wade getting Hype, Maybe wade saying My guys.. ect Maybe he is throwing gm to extend series for bookies..I mean Miami is the better team and the ONLY WAY they lose this series is if Lebron Continues to play this way.. if Heat lose this Series the media will Crucify Lebron like he has never seen.. He has no choice but to step up or his Legacy WILL take a Big Deserved Hit..

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Default Does all Lebron do now...

Is pass the ball and dunk on fast breaks? lol

What happened to the guy? Did he peak in 2007?

He should be killing those smaller players guarding but instead he has become the ball passer in practice.
    Last edited by Wonder Bread Kid; 06-08-2011 at 12:30 AM.

College superstar

Can we just accept the fact that Lebron is a very athletic player but will never be in the discussion with the all-time greats?

Saw a basketball once ieballer3's Avatar

Default Lebron "the Queen" James

cuz we know who the real king on the heat is lol!!! wade has made lebron his *****, "the kang" moniker should be dropped now, lebron ain't the king of shit, well maybe of shit...

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    Can we just accept the fact that Lebron is a very athletic player but will never be in the discussion with the all-time greats?
    He's nt athletic anymore ...

Didn't know Jeff worked for Nike. Thought he was on the side of good. Now I know how Jack Bauer felt when Nina pulled that shit...

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    LeBron 8 points. 'Nuff said.
    but but but zebronz almostz has a triple d0ublezz lulz wadez choke fts!!

Default Re: So how many threads would there have been if Bron finished gm 4 like Wade..

I don't get this weak performance. Is this an "I'm scared" thing, or is he trying to send a message, a la Kobe in Game 7 against Phoenix?

It would be sad if LeBron is letting non-entities like skip bayless get into his head.

Its one or the other: either he's critically mentally weak for a player of his caliber, or he's ruining the series to send a message. Neither is acceptable, in my book.

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    He's nt athletic anymore ...
    Define athletic please.

He obviously isn't the same as before, but not athletic?

Default Re: Explain LeBron's poor showing tonight

Because of Dwyane Wade.

Lebron these past 3 games has been deferring to an extremly balldominant and an extra score first-scoring minded Dwyane Wade, who is not looking for Lebron at all or at least looking for him less than he ever did the entire year and is not looking to be a playmaker either (as evident of his career low assist averages). There was at least 2-3 times where Lebron was entirely open under the rim and Wade didnt want to pass, instead he drived in right infront of Lebron and got fouled and missed the freethrows.

When the time came for Lebron to score, he was out of rhythm as a result of Wade's showing. He is averaging much less FG Attempts than both Bosh & Wade this series.

Meanwhile Lebron, plays only the right way, a point-forward, very unselfish, doesnt complain, plays defense, offensively has actually helped being accountable for over 50% of Wades points with his passing and scoring wise takes what the defense gives him (or excuse me what Wade is willing to give him).
    Last edited by sh0wtime; 06-08-2011 at 12:35 AM.