Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

LOL, Bosh has always to appear first in the post game pc when Miami loses

Root Of All Evil

Default Re: Explain LeBron's poor showing tonight

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime
    Because of Dwyane Wade.

Lebron these past 3 games has been deferring to an extremly balldominant and an extra score first-scoring minded Dwyane Wade, who is not looking for Lebron at all or at least looking for him less than he ever did the entire year and is not looking to be a playmaker either (as evident of his career low assist averages). There was at least 2-3 times where Lebron was entirely open under the rim and Wade didnt want to pass, instead he drived in right infront of Lebron and got fouled.

When the time came for Lebron to score, he was out of rhythm as a result of Wade's showing.

Meanwhile Lebron, plays only the right way, a point-forward, very unselfish, doesnt complain, plays defense, offensively has actually helped being accountable for over 50% of Wades points with his passing and scoring wise takes what the defense gives him (or excuse me what Wade is willing to give him).

Default Re: LeBron in the 4th: DNP - Player's decision

This is actually a very funny and creative one. Props to op , even if it was just copy & paste.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Your heart isn't something that comes and goes with each series. It's not like LeBron's crumbling in the face of adversity here. Outside of the 1st round, this has comfortably been Miami's easiest series of the playoffs. They have little trouble getting the shots they want, they have little trouble containing Dallas' #1 ranked postseason offense, and most importantly, they have had little trouble building sizable leads in every game. It's not like the Boston or Chicago series where Miami pretty much never held a significant lead. In fact, they often trailed and every single game went right down to the wire. Those series' felt far more pressure-packed than this one, but LeBron sure didn't crack then. There was no issue of "heart". So WTF is different now?

Fact is, there is no rational explanation for what happened tonight or even stretches of Game 3. Yes, he has declined and he is tired, but this is the same guy who went toe-to-toe with the league's freakiest athlete in Rose the previous round. Same guy who came up big countless times late in the previous 3 rounds. I don't want to heart about "no heart".

Yup I agree with alot of what U say.. And we have been having alot of Lebron conversations about Lebron this yr and although he has lost a Step(Due to excess weight) Tonight his face on the court just looked like something was bothering him.. no emotion at all..This is the same Guy Who was whooting and Hollering after every big play throughout Playoffs and Obviously needs to play with that kind of energy to be effective..I will tell U what if He somehow has a Big next gm than I will be more convinced something off the court caused this performance tonight.. cause even On D he was blown by a few times which has not happened too much..

Default Re: LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Only to be trumped by Dirk's 41/12/3.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

If lebron don't get at least 20/7/7 next game the series is over.

Default Re: LeBron pulls off last year's Game 5 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsupra
    Lebron is my fav player but he aint better than MJ
    Last edited by jimalojj; 06-08-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Default Re: LeBron's Fourth Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Calling it a fact doesnt make it true. Its too late already. Guys who are themselves top 10-15 have already called him as good as people widely considered the best of all time. But hes never gonna be in the discussion...

Lebron entered the discussion when he was like 22....

I disagree....He came into the league very Hyped and at a young age he lived and exceeded it...

but he has shown a clear pattern to Quit or Give up.....he going down in flames.

Banned

lebron's been garbage all series.

and I told you all Marion would own him.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime
    Because of Dwyane Wade.

Lebron these past 3 games has been deferring to an extremly balldominant and an extra score first-scoring minded Dwyane Wade, who is not looking for Lebron at all or at least looking for him less than he ever did the entire year and is not looking to be a playmaker either (as evident of his career low assist averages). There was at least 2-3 times where Lebron was entirely open under the rim and Wade didnt want to pass, instead he drived in right infront of Lebron and got fouled.

When the time came for Lebron to score, he was out of rhythm as a result of Wade's showing. He is averaging much less FG Attempts than both Bosh & Wade this series.

Meanwhile Lebron, plays only the right way, a point-forward, very unselfish, doesnt complain, plays defense, offensively has actually helped being accountable for over 50% of Wades points with his passing and scoring wise takes what the defense gives him (or excuse me what Wade is willing to give him).

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: LeBron's Fourth Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Do we / or should we compare Lebron's 2nd half to other players

How bout 1969 6er's vs Boston series were Wilt in the 2nd half never took a shot

Come on guys if you want to start comparing elite players ... start looking at the history books .. then comback with legit threads about how a guy played and where he stands in the history of the league
    You sound jelly.

Banned

Saw a basketball once

Skips gonna have a field day on him tomorrow! I can't wait

ISH has become rather childish.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by AJ2k8