Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    How would it throw a 220 pound man off it's arm when that same man who is longer and taller than the gorilla has already wrapped his legs around it's torso, and extended it's arm past the point where strength could bring the arm back ? How ?

These things are not as strong as the claims. If they were. they'd pick up just one of the several hundred pound boulders in the play area, and use it to repeatedly smash the plexiglass or iron bars, until they could escape.

They're essentially, the strongest 5'2" 375 pound retard you've ever fought, with hands the size of shaquille O'Neal and the grip strength of a lifelong tin snipper. If you know it's attack is coming, and you use angles against it, it wouldn't be hard to avoid all it's offense, and tag it enough times in the eyeballs for it to want to run away.

You forget, I'm not trying to punch it's body or jaw, or any of that durable sh!, I'm landing and landing hard directly on the nose or eyeball with the majority of strikes I throw. Everytime it charges, I woill use an angle, and throw a hard overhand with my body in a semi-sprawled position already, turning my hips away from the nearside pivot angle it MIGHT try to grab me with.

And I'm doing that until it runs away. the armbar is a last resort, because if one of these gorillas gets a grip of your limbs when he's on top, the human wouldn't have more than maybe 10 seconds to make a move before either being gruesomely bitten or badly struck.
    Dude, please...

I don't care how big and strong you are or how many YMCA kickboxing classes you've taken. This is a f*cking gorilla we're talking about. If it really wanted to, it would take you down in a matter of seconds and proceed to bite your face off. End of story.

That thing is likely 5'2" and around 300 pounds.

It's arms inverting like that actually increase the ease of getting a good extension quickly on an amrbar. Also the fact that it's hands are so huge makes it slipping out of the hold of both of my arms very unlikely. Once the tendons inside it's elbow are compeltely ripped, it'll run away with one useless arm, that will be useless the rest of it's life unless a surgeon repairs it.

the gorilla's best chance of escaping the armabar are if it's neck can swivel around enough to get it's top teeth anywhere near tthe legs I've got strapped around it's torso during the Armbar.
    ok...so your armbar theory of the Gorilla having long powerful flexible arms bieng easier to get it locked in and extended....

next how will you get in good tight position to get the arm??...short powerful legs will pass your gaurd easily....if you get full mount he will easily buck you off or sweep you ..again his short extremely powerful legs is perfect Hip escaping....

so most likely you will be in gaurd trying isolate his arm then throwing that same leg up to bite (trap) his head while you throw the other leg up to lock in the arm....but he can easily stack you with his upper body and one punch from top position and your brain is leaking out of your nose...

flying armbar is your only chance.....meh...Gorilla by anything he wants..

your'e a goner

Would the fight between LeBron/Wallace and the silverback gorilla be one fight, or would the fight be timed and divided up into four quarters?

Look at these males each weighing around 280 pounds.....y'all are insane if you think a dude my size with fighting background couldn't make them turn and run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRY

Look at these males each weighing around 280 pounds.....y'all are insane if you think a dude my size with fighting background couldn't make them turn and run:

***** you trollin shut the **** up

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    ok...so your armbar theory of the Gorilla having long powerful flexible arms bieng easier to get it locked in and extended....

next how will you get in good tight position to get the arm??...short powerful legs will pass your gaurd easily....if you get full mount he will easily buck you off or sweep you ..again his short extremely powerful legs is perfect Hip escaping....

so most likely you will be in gaurd trying isolate his arm then throwing that same leg up to bite (trap) his head while you throw the other leg up to lock in the arm....but he can easily stack you with his upper body and one punch from top position and your brain is leaking out of your nose...

flying armbar is your only chance.....meh...Gorilla by anything he wants..

your'e a goner
    LMAO at a gorilla having any concept of passing guard. One less than 350 pounds would get hip escaped, easy.

Do you think they're really fighting in that video?

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Would the fight between LeBron/Wallace and the silverback gorilla be one fight, or would the fight be timed and divided up into four quarters?

I see what you did......and I

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    ***** you trollin shut the **** up
    Haha, you'd agree to a point if we were in the same room. You'd laugh and be like, yeah you probly right.

I'd pay good money to see you step in the octagon with a Silverback gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by DC Zephyrs
    Dude, please...

I don't care how big and strong you are or how many YMCA kickboxing classes you've taken. This is a f*cking gorilla we're talking about. If it really wanted to, it would take you down in a matter of seconds and proceed to bite your face off. End of story.
    the big one here is about 285:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Mj2...eature=related

No chance in hell that big one could take me down. None.

Here's a poor dude getting completely overtaken by some chimp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96xZenI_A0

Let me see any dude try to get a an armbar on a completely unpredictable gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    You're a disgrace. Martial artists don't portray themselves the way you're parading around in here. You're the guy that goes to an MMA class once or twice a week and all the sudden believe you can knock any and everyone out. You have better insight on what can happen during a fight, but I'm willing to bet you can't hit anything but focus mitts.

LOL IMMA SPRAWL A GORILLA.
    I'm a basketball player first, a college ballplayer at that, and I respect the martial arts culture, but don't personally embrace it. I'm just saying all these dudes in here who think a gorilla could easily tear a big dude to pieces have zero idea what they're talking about. Any big quick dude with a decant amount of fight training would never be in serious danger against a SINGLE silverback gorilla, he's play angles and keep distance, and the gorilla would walk or run away.
    Plus, Gorilla's don't even go for a take down, all they ever try is knock downs and flying strikes. And they quickly want to get seperation after any attempted flying strike.

Haha, you'd agree to a point if we were in the same room. You'd laugh and be like, yeah you probly right.

No.

I'd get in your guard and proceed to transition to every position until you were too exhausted, then put you in the most lazy arm bar ever.

Then ask you how you might feel if instead of me, it was a giant gorilla double, triple my mass and much more barbaric.

I'm a basketball player first, a college ballplayer at that, and I respect the martial arts culture, but don't personally embrace it. I'm just saying all these dudes in here who think a gorilla could easily tear a big dude to pieces have zero idea what they're talking about. Any big quick dude with a decant amount of fight training would never be in serious danger against a silverback gorilla, he's play angles and keep distance, and the gorilla would walk or run away.
    Do you know why gorillas are in very exclusive areas and not publically roaming around? Because theyre ****ing dangerous.

Any professional athlete will recognize his own limits and realize how horrible an idea it'd be to engage a gorilla. In a life or death situation, you better hope a miracle occurs.