Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    Listen man, I have no reason to be scared of a Gorilla if I see it in the wild, even a 450 pounder. It charges in a straight line, and it's strikes are hilariously telegraphed and not rangy at all. Sorry. Big dudes who know fighting angles won't ever be killed by a wild gorilla. Ever.

You're "speed" won't do you any good. The gorilla will smash you regardless of your "angles". I'd love to see the greatest fighter of all time step into a cage with an average Gorilla let alone the strongest Gorilla of all time.

Now if I get surrounded by 4 of em, I'm dead unless I have a knife or a pistol. But only one ? I'll be ok.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha Implying that you can escape 4 charging Gorilla who are going to gang bang you 200 different ways before ripping your spine out of your asshole.

Listen man, I have no reason to be scared of a Gorilla if I see it in the wild, even a 450 pounder. It charges in a straight line, and it's strikes are hilariously telegraphed and not rangy at all. Sorry. Big dudes who know fighting angles won't ever be killed by a wild gorilla. Ever.
    If you stand still while a gorilla charges at you it wont do anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38

Quote Originally Posted by Vince McMahon
    This guy's a good troll.
    No trolling brah.....I actually would fight a gorilla., and show y'all it's not really that big or scary.

Now a lion or tiger or any predatory cat ? They would kill me easily in under a minute. But not a gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
    If you stand still while a gorilla charges at you it wont do anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38
    I posted that video like 10 pages back, showing that Animals are scared of confidence.
    We're basically gods to them. If you rush almost any animal, it'll run away. Animals don't want to fight another confident animal.

(plus you know that little beret-wearing MF got a pistol on him, he ain't scared of no dumb@ss charging gorilla)
    Last edited by BarberSchool; 06-11-2011 at 02:01 AM.

The biggest gorilla ever was ESTIMATED at 550-600.

Big males are more typically around 300-350 and about 5'5"

And some MMA fighters and boxers have been measured to exert as much as three times that 400 pounds per square inch of applied force. Shane Carwin was up around 1100 or 1200. I'll fight a gorilla. I won't fight Shane Carwin.

...run around for 5 mm..minutes then blow on him...he'll fall over then easily get the head and arm choke....

yes Gorillas are only 300 lbs but muscles and tendons are much more developed and reinforced...they climb and walk on all fours all day.... to add , they have a huge gastank that won't empty from all the healthy plants and veggies they snack on....

Gorrilla's gastank and power>Carwin's 2 liter gastank and 2:30 of power followed by sudden exhaustion.

Dunking on everybody in the park KokeAyne's Avatar

What about a bear? You gonna put him in the figure 4?

Quote Originally Posted by DC Zephyrs
    Dude, please...

I don't care how big and strong you are or how many YMCA kickboxing classes you've taken.
    We ain't no YMCA kickboxing class, homes. I train with only DA BESS :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bCyIAsSid8

Quote Originally Posted by KokeAyne
    What about a bear? You gonna put him in the figure 4?
    Nah.
    A bear has claws and hella reach.
    And their heads can pivot and turn to bite from WILD ANGLES.
    A Bear will kill a man, easy.

(unless that man is Fedor's little brother with a knife)

Dunking on everybody in the park KokeAyne's Avatar

Nah.

No sh*t son. Just like a Gorilla would destroy your ignorant ass

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    I used to work at the biggest zoo in Texas and we once had a situation worth commenting on..

The local eastside mafia was visiting the zoo once, and one of the eldest members ordered 3 young recruits to jump over the cage and attempt to skin the Gorilla..

needless to say, all 3 of them were brutally massacred by the silverback gorilla, even though they were armed with machetes.

gorilla > bron/wallace
    my story is far less entertaining and Graphic ...but I also have a zoo story.

I was at a zoo in Yokohama Japan....they had 1 male gorilla in cage ( really sad by the way)...anyways I had a friend of mine (from Texas who is an arrogant azz who thought he could get away with anything)

anyways he starts to taunt the Gorrilla (throwing his arms up in the air and yelling at him)...The Gorilla picks up a TRACTOR TIRE..yes a Big Tractor Tire that was in his cage ...(with one hand)..he throws it at us and it slams against the front of the cage....

at this point I looked at the cage and its shaking and if the bars somehow broke their would be nothing stopping a Gorilla from doing whatever he wanted...so I ran.....to the spider monkey area...

recap....Gorrilla's can throw a Big Tractor Tire at least 20' with one hand....when someone throws thier hands up and yell's at them.

Quote Originally Posted by KokeAyne
    No sh*t son. Just like a Gorilla would destroy your ignorant ass
    Haha. Look man just go to the zoo and get the attention of the biggest one, and watch him up close. Even the biggest strongest ones aren't scary if you watch how it moves...how it charges, jumps, and throws two half-@ssed "slaps" with two bottom-of-the-foot "kicks", then as soon as it misses those, it wants to run away to a safe distance. These things are not bigger, they're smaller than us, they cant reach your face with a strike if you have any lateral movement or reaction time.
    They're only heavier and stronger, but they don't really do anything to use that strength besides grab and grip.

I'm checking out, but I'll be back in here tommorrow to help y'all overcome your fear of gorillas

Nah.

you done hooked at least 5 of dem....

A gorilla has some nice teeth to rip your limbs apart and has hella reach.
    Gorilla can smash the **** out of you from any angle
    A gorilla will kill a bear, easy. A gorilla will kill a human without breaking a sweat.

National High School Star

Haha. Look man just go to the zoo and get the attention of the biggest one, and watch him up close. Even the biggest strongest ones aren't scary if you watch how it moves...how it charges, jumps, and throws two half-@ssed "slaps" with two bottom-of-the-foot "kicks", then as soon as it misses those, it wants to run away to a safe distance. These things are not bigger, they're smaller than us, they cant reach your face with a strike if you have any lateral movement or reaction time.
    They're only heavier and stronger, but they don't really do anything to use that strength besides grab and grip.

I'm checking out, but I'll be back in here tommorrow to help y'all overcome your fear of gorillas
    You trollin son? Otherwise you a damn fool. Hahaha thinking you could somehow beat a gorilla in a fight. It could chin check you with it's fingernail. You can stand in front of it, toss 10 rights and it won't even begin to feel it. The density of their bones is way stronger than ours. No way could you with your feeble human strength hurt a gorilla. It might not know how to fight as well as you do, but for damn sure you aren't putting it in a guillotine or anything.

A problem with the scenario of fighting a gorilla is simply the unpredictability. The gorilla could easily just get bored and walk away, or for some reason decided it was in a bad mood and go literally ape[COLOR="Black"]sh[/COLOR]it on you. Obviously, in the situation where the gorilla is not in a murderous rage, where it prefers just to wander away, then you don't need to fight it. But surely you'd want to prepare for the worst, that a confident showing (for some reason) just makes the gorilla charge at you and do everything it can to take you down.

And why on earth would you be going for a gorilla that's raised in captivity? I have a feeling that gorillas in the deep African jungles are slightly more dangerous than ones that have lived their lives in a big habitat with periodic feeding days and not much to harm them.