Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lets Be Real: The overrating of Wade's 2011 Finals performance has to STOP!

Lebron may have shrunk but Wade and Dirk have played at the highest level.. Kobe stans just can't stand thAT fact

Default Re: Lets Be Real: The overrating of Wade's 2011 Finals performance has to STOP!

Its nice that you're back bro but no offense, you were always 2nd fiddle to TheLogo (like Wade's Lebron). Where's the greatest Kobe Stan at? Did he get IP banned?

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Lebron may have shrunk but Wade and Dirk have played at the highest level.. Kobe stans just can't stand thAT fact
    17 points his last two games. GOAT scorer and in elimination games

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    2006 Finals are historic because of 0:2 comback
    25 and 21 freethrows for the last 2 games?
    Yes that is the only thing historic about it!

let alone every game. This year's finals have been one of the lowest scoring all time with great defences on both sides and Wade is still averaging Jordanesque performance and stats with high efficiency.
    Low scoring doesn't mean great defense. It means you are missing shots.
    Mavs have been missing easy make-able shots all series. Shots they have made all playoffs series and guess what? Last game they started making them and scored over 110 points. Secondly, Miami is not a great offensive team, its Wade, Bosh and Lebron and that's it.

Again my point is, Wade is again playing the worst defensive team in the last decade and the worst interior defensive team in finals history.

But yet we hear people saying, He's the best finals performer.
    I heard a wade fan say, Mavs have the best defense in the league.
    I almost regurgitated my breakfast. I knew I had to get back on ISH and set people straight!

I can't tell you how many times over this series JVG has said: Where the Fcuk are the BIGS?

Its a layup drill out there with the pick and roll!
    Last edited by Bladers; 06-11-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Default Re: Lets Be Real: The over ration of Wade's Finals performance has to STOP!

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    TheLogo
    Grriffmoney
    Bladers
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    the three greats
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    O.G original ganstas
    Thank you for the welcome back party... I Appreciate!
    Last edited by Bladers; 06-11-2011 at 03:43 PM.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    25 and 21 freethrows for the last 2 games?
    Yes that is the only thing historic about it!

Low scoring doesn't mean great defense. It means you are missing shots.
    Mavs have been missing easy make-able shots all series. Shots they have made all playoffs series and guess what? Last game they started making them and scored over 110 points. Secondly, Miami is not a great offensive team, its Wade, Bosh and Lebron and that's it.

Again my point is, Wade is again playing the worst defensive team in the last decade and the worst interior defensive team in finals history.

I can't tell you how many times over this series JVG has said: Where the Fcuk are the BIGS?

Its a layup drill out there with the pick and roll!

Look, I heard a wade fan say, Mavs have the best defense in the league!
    Yes, they said it! I almost regurgitated my breakfast. I knew I had to get back on ISH and set people straight!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Defensive rating on it's own is only relevant if you are a moron. What matters is defensive rating to other teams and individually players to their teams. I don't know the Mavs or their relation to the teams, I just wanted to express this fact.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Look, I heard a wade fan say, Mavs have the best defense in the league!
    Yes, they said it! I almost regurgitated my breakfast. I knew I had to get back on ISH and set people straight!
    I thought you have killed yourself after so many fails in this season. But I must say, you are one though m****a. Dont look at your fails, just keep on with life. Thats how everybody should do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Why did you delete your post from the other thread?
    Huh? I didn't delete any post. Are you talking about the "Has anyone ever called Jordan out before?" thread? I didn't delete anything

3-time NBA All-Star

Wade has definitely been a better finals performer then Kobe. Not sure why he was even mentioned.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Wade has definitely been a better finals performer then Kobe. Not sure why he was even mentioned.
    People love dragging Kobe into debates for no reason.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    People love dragging Kobe into debates for no reason.
    Because of the OP.

Do you really think we'd be getting a "Kobe is over-rated thread" if he was playing like Wade is in the finals this year?

28/7/5 shooting 58%.

Talk about biased hate. LOL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Because of the OP.

Do you really think we'd be getting a "Kobe is over-rated thread" if he was playing like Wade is in the finals this year?

28/7/5 shooting 58%.

The OP was who I was talking about. The rest of you guys just followed suit

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Because of the OP.

28/7/5 shooting 58%.

Against one of the worst defensive team in finals history and the worst in the last decade.

The overatting is this: "Wade is the best finals performer since Jordan" or "better than Jordan"

That's just blasphemy!

If chicago was in the finals, Wade would be putting up 18ppg on 40% shooting and 5 tovs!