Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

the fact is .. this guy never takes responsibility .. he played like crap .. admit it .. take responsibility .. you're supposed to be 'king james' right you pos .. act like a leader .. but he won't .. never will .. because he's a bitch .. acting like a hurt 15 yr girl talking about 'your words can't hurt me I'm rich you're poor' wtf ? .. any idiot who defends this pos deserves to be smacked around

Quote Originally Posted by Brickz187
    At the end of the day anything Lebron says will be criticized to no end so it really doesn't matter.
    whose fault is this.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by dwight20-20
    I would have had a lot more respect for him if he had answered the question in that way. Not that it matters if I or anyone else besides his teammates respect him. All that matters is how happy he is with himself, and until he gives it his absolute everything and performs in the finals and gets at leastone of the eight rings he promised miami, he can't feel good about things.
    Thats true. He clearly is not happy with himself, how could he be after he (they) failed to achive the goal that was setted before this season? In the end they had solid season, he didnt play as he should in finals, Wade was avarage and Bosh was playing good and thats it (roughly said). But that has nothing to do with this statement that he is getting bashed for in this thread. You know it and I know it.
    Last edited by bingo123; 06-13-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Banned

you cant say all year long the most important thing in your life is obtaining a ring winning the finals then say after you lost them because u didnt show up "bah i dont care, im still rich and you re all poor losers". What a role model, exactly what the nba wanted as its main image. Dude lost heart and is all about money and appearances.

Dude is confused and plain childish. Let's not forget we re talkin bout a guy who tattooed "chosen one" on his back.
    Last edited by Funnyfuka; 06-13-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    I'm not even close to a Lebron fan and was actually rooting for Dallas, but the hate this guy has got is on par with Kobe's circa 04-07

How many of you just watched it?
    Don't know the exact quote but something like this

"At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

basically telling the haters that they can hate all they want but they will still continue to be bums. I am quite impress.
    At the end of the day, all of the people who wanted to see him fail will wake up tomorrow with the same amount of championship rings as LeBron - Zero.

You stay classy LeBron.

Complete Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mor'Fiyah
    Quite right. Or he could have taken a page from DRose who just flat out said people were right... he lost the series for the Bulls and he needs to get better.
    Like I said before, that's not who Lebron is. He's not going to hold himself accountable in that way. All through his failures the media held his hand and said he didn't have enough help, blamed his team, blamed the owner, etc. He's rarely ever had to shoulder any blame or been willing to. This year he had his help. His team was the favorite and there was no reason for the media to hold his hand anymore after his silly comments over the summer. This was a big change for Lebron and he still doesn't look like he knows how to handle it other then to wave it off and act like it doesn't matter when it clearly does. Any NBA star that's media/internet savvy (and Lebron is) and has to watch himself be the ass of ridicule by the NBA community and have the "choke" label attached to him isn't going to be ho-hum about it no matter what he says. This is the same guy that was taking mental notes of all the people doubting him last summer.

im a superhero

lebron - 'i like cats'

fans interpretation of what lebron said - 'im the king, all you douches suck. im the best. im rich youre not. suck on that haters, my life is better than yours'

yeah, i can see why hes hated. people dont listen. they just add in what they want, to try and justify the hate on a man who plays a game. and all of you are angry about it.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pasty Kobe
    fans are not questioning his riches. that is stupid of him to even make that statement. it really mirrors how lost he is.
    this. it just demonstrates what a closed off, myopic view of the world he has. I feel sorry for him.

im a superhero

did lebron actually mention riches or money anywhere in his statements?

Quote Originally Posted by bingo123
    Thats true. He clearly is not happy with himself, how could he be after he (they) failed to achive the goal that was setted before this season? In the end they had solid season, he didnt play as he should in finals, Wade was avarage and Bosh was playing good and thats it (roughly said). But that has nothing to do with this statement that he is getting bashed for in this thread. You know it and I know it.
    It absolutely has nothing to do with the statement he made that is getting bashed. But what I was saying is it shouldn't matter to him that he is always getting criticized. He shouldn't care about how other people see him. All that should matter is how happy he is with how he has conducted himself over his career so far, and he can't be happy because he has seldom performed when he really needed to. Obviously all the criticism is getting to him because if it wasn't he would not have said what he said. If he is going to be great he can't let that criticism get to him.

You know, if you listen to it again, i'm wondering if i gave him too much credit for what he meant. he cleary said "you people" a few times.

yea, I'm sure this guy meant nothing with his comments.

no way he'd throw his money in peoples faces.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I went thru 11 pages of posts and did not find ONE VIDEO of Lebron james in a press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tqb2c_m_Q

As I stated before the season started they would be lucky if they got to the finals , and would be surprised if they got to the ECF.
    I also stated 2011/12 would be a different story !!!!!!!!!
    This was the first year of a total knew roster.

So after one season , and making it to the finals some of you posters are declaring it a failure

* SO let's see if a sports franchise fails the first year , they should start trading players again ...... if teams did this there would never be a team that repeats as a champion or learn to tweak their team or coaching to get the ring.

OP thanks for the vid

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    When did I say I didnt want him to be criticized? I said, I dont know why people are offended.

Reality is waking up Monday morning after the game and realizing that you still have to go to work in order to make a living and dealing with whatever problems we have. The result of last nights game had no impact on us what so ever, it was entertaining, good water cooler discussion but other than that, it was just entertainment.
    Sounds like something a bandwagon Lebron fan would say.

A lot was on the last night for the game of basketball. Miami wins, and a new era weak superstars jumping ship to join forces to win a title would begin, and competition would no longer be valued. Superstars would start taking the easy way out.

Really glad the Mavs won for the sake of basketball and for the sake of teaching life lessons. When life gets you down, you don't quit, you try harder until you overcome it.

I rule the local playground

i make plenty of money and my wife ain't banging a 7th man off the bench. Whatchoo got 'bron?