Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

Firstly, the LeBron hate has long surpassed the mid-2000s Kobe. He is one of the most hated athletes in the history of professional sports.

I agree with the OP and would have said the same thing to be honest. The sad truth is that these sadistic, low-life LeBron haters derive pleasure from seeing the man struggle because their lives are not, and never will be, on par with his.

Summary: Bron haters need to grow up and realize this is a business; LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.

HATERS GON' HATE

NBA rookie of the year

Firstly, the LeBron nutzhuggin has long surpassed the mid-2000s Kobe. He is one of the most nutzhugged athletes in the history of professional sports.

I disagree with the OP and would have said the same thing to be honest. The sad truth is that these sadistic, low-life LeBron nutzhuggers derive pleasure from seeing the man struggle because their lives are not, and never will be, on par with his.

Summary: Bron nutzhuggers need to grow up and realize this is a business; LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.

nutzhuggerz GON' nutzhugg

I know this may be hard for you, BallsOut, but it would be in every user's best interest for you to refrain from bringing up testicles in an NBA discussion.

Be strong, fa****.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
    LeBron'd cut off his nose to spite his face.
    That's thin ice, brah.
    Downward spirals have gravitational pull.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    I know this may be hard for you, BallsOut, but it would be in every user's best interest for you to refrain from bringing up testicles in an NBA discussion.

Be strong, fa****.
    u sound mad

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    u sound mad
    This troll...

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Give me his physical attributes and I bet I can make the NBA too. Big deal.

Why does Lebum and D-whistle think the the whole world's happiness/sadness is based on the result of their games? How delusional and pathetic. No wonder Dirk didn't want to shake their hands.

Firstly, the LeBron hate has long surpassed the mid-2000s Kobe. He is one of the most hated athletes in the history of professional sports.

I agree with the OP and would have said the same thing to be honest. The sad truth is that these sadistic, low-life LeBron haters derive pleasure from seeing the man struggle because their lives are not, and never will be, on par with his.

Summary: Bron haters need to grow up and realize this is a business; LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.

HATERS GON' HATE

If you cant clearly see that Lebron himself brought ALL of this negativity onto himself then your head is shoved so far up your asshole, that whenever you fart, it must shoot down your throat dude.

As a "public figure" whatever energies they put out there, WILL rear its ugly head ten-fold back at them. Lebron has been ridiculous for years now, and his recent remarks (however he may have meant them) is just MORE wood for the fire. Lebron needs to stop talking publicly, and hire someone to handle his PR, because right now, his "buddies" are HORRIBLE at it.

He STAYS putting his foot in his mouth.

The comments were petty, small, and again, show a bit more about Lebron as a person. Dude is HIGHLY bothered by the world around him, insecure, ego-maniac, WHATEVER his problem is....HE, HIMSELF brings it upon himself with his everlasting BS.

Only children on this board fail to realize how the world around them operates.

They walk around clueless, spouting off shit like "HATERZ GON HATE"....MEANWHILE, the REALITY of it is.....NO ONE would care, OR hate you, if you werent a d-bag.

Truth is....Lebron needs his haters, like his haters need Lebron. Dude, just swims in his own crap all day.

Decent playground baller sodapop's Avatar

After watching LeBron & Wade press conference last night, at first I was shocked what LeBron said about the so called haters. After thinking about what the kid said, I understood the motive behind his words. I think his frustration took advantage over his comment. Maybe he was fighting with his emotions between words? Either way, the kid is terribly frustrated. However, I will not let this action get a free pass. The kid is spoiled rotten, period. I necessary don't blame LeBron 100%. I blame his mother. I feel Gloria James deserves 97 or 98% of the blame. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree... Just imagine having a mother like Gloria James? How many sex scandal rumors are out there about LeBron James mother? How many other people did she assault? Smacking a valet person for helping her? She had a few altercations during games in Cleveland that never got to the press. I bet the list goes on. LeBron James was raised around a person like this. You think her attitude didn't rub off on LeBron? Since she have access to LeBron's success, she took her nasty, ignorant attitude to a whole complete different level. Today, I don't hate LeBron. I feel sorry for him. Hopefully he'll get his mind straight, make a few adjustments and find himself mentally. Maybe cutting off his mother would be a good choice for him. Treat her like a crackhead on the television show Intervention.

HATERS GON' HATE

money...that's the only thing LeBron can hold out in front of the "fans"...

because in reality when the fans have a tough day or hard day at work ...they can't just Quit or blame others...and it's that simple quality that should define a man....not money

your right he owes the fans nothing.....and he's proving over and over that's exactly what he's worth.

C A V A L I E R S

Reporter: Are you bothered by all the hate?
    LeBron: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day..." *goes on to spite the haters who are clearly bothering him*

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Firstly, the LeBron nutzhuggin has long surpassed the mid-2000s Kobe. He is one of the most nutzhugged athletes in the history of professional sports.

I disagree with the OP and would have said the same thing to be honest. The sad truth is that these sadistic, low-life LeBron nutzhuggers derive pleasure from seeing the man struggle because their lives are not, and never will be, on par with his.

Summary: Bron nutzhuggers need to grow up and realize this is a business; LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.

nutzhuggerz GON' nutzhugg
    You couldn't even say the opposite of they poster above you was saying. So much fail...

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    Why does Lebum and D-whistle think the the whole world's happiness/sadness is based on the result of their games? How delusional and pathetic. No wonder Dirk didn't want to shake their hands.
    Why do people think that the Lebron and DWade think that the whole world's happiness is based on the result of their games? How delusional and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordup
    Why do people think that the Lebron and DWade think that the whole world's happiness is based on the result of their games? How delusional and pathetic.

Because they mention it in basically every interview. I couldnt believe some of the shit Lebron was saying. Pretty much just lost any respect I had for that loser after this finals series.

As others have said, he brings all the hate on himself. Even worse is the fact that he seems to get caught up in all of it, and is a mental wreck because of it...