Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You are just in love with him. he doesn't say good morning. he says "Good morning, and i'm having a good morning because i'm the king, and the king always has a good morning".

I took what he said 100% like you did but he said it very very poorly. In life, if the people you are talking to take it wrong, you said it wrong. You can't argue like on the net, it doesn't work. And he could just come out today and say "i said it wrong, that's not what i meant". But he won't. Because no one has the balls to tell him to do so.

Lebron plays worse seemingly under pressue. Perhaps he should try to avoid some of the self inflicted pressure.
    He doesnt have the balls to say sorry? Why does he need to say sorry? Who actually believe or even wants celebrity apologies? I swear, some of you must be female.

I see people crying because he got tired of everyone riding him and said some real shit that you just cant handle. Its okay dude. Its okay.
    Last edited by PowerGlove; 06-13-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    He doesnt have the balls to say sorry? Why does he need to say sorry? Who actually believe or even wants celebrity apologies? I swear, some of you must be female.

I see people crying because he got tired of everyone riding him and said some real shit that you just cant handle. Its okay dude. Its okay.
    People here are saying Lebron didn't mean what he said. Well, you have two choices
    1) Take the shit for what people think you meant.
    2) Say i didn't mean that, i meant this - sorry. Not fall on your knees and cry sorry. Just sorry.

Those are the two choices. You want choice 3, everyone assumes Lebron meant something else and gives him no grief. That's not how my life works, or your life works, why does his work that way? It's not realistic to expect that.

You'v never told someone - that's not what i mean, sorry? You stick to your original statement even if it pisses someone off unintentionally? That strikes me as stupid.

1) you guys will b*tch and moan no matter what he says
    2)he's not apologizing

so....that leads me to say, get over it.

You'v never told someone - that's not what i mean, sorry? You stick to your original statement even if it pisses someone off unintentionally? That strikes me as stupid.
    What the f*ck do I look like apologizing to people I dont know because they became butt hurt over a comment?

You gotta be trolling right now.

Serious playground baller

I think he was to diplomatic with this answer. Reporter wanted something provocative answer. If I remember correclty the question was: what are your thoughts about haters out there that hates you for off court things?(anybody can correct me if I remember it wrong) WTF is he supposed to say? I love it. Its their right to hate on me. Fvck them. What would be the right answer for you? And at you people not to be able to see what he meant with this answer. He wasnt saying I have money they dont. He meant that his fail will not make haters lives easier, thats it. LOL at people who bashes him day in and day out (wishing him to fail, insulting him as hard as they know, wishing him to die in some cases,...) being insulted by mild statement like this.

For the question about choking it was question for both of them, thats why they looked at each other as who is going to answer first. But of course you guys are making stories up just for hating purposes.

And now, keep on hating.

High School Varsity 6th Man GoldNugg21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bingo123
    I think he was to diplomatic with this answer. Reporter wanted something provocative answer. If I remember correclty the question was: what are your thoughts about haters out there that hates you for off court things?(anybody can correct me if I remember it wrong) WTF is he supposed to say? I love it. Its their right to hate on me. Fvck them. What would be the right answer for you? And at you people not to be able to see what he meant with this answer. He wasnt saying I have money they dont. He meant that his fail will not make haters lives easier, thats it. LOL at people who bashes him day in and day out (wishing him to fail, insulting him as hard as they know, wishing him to die in some cases,...) being insulted by mild statement like this.

For the question about choking it was question for both of them, thats why they looked at each other as who is going to answer first. But of course you guys are making stories up just for hating purposes.

And now, keep on hating.
    This. I'm not a big Lebron fan, never have been. But he pretty much summed up the reality of the situation- people are going to dog on him all summer, and bash him, and it won't make their lives any better, and he won't listen to it. He basically punked all the people who come in here solely to say how terrible he is at life. Props to him.

What the f*ck do I look like apologizing to people I dont know because they became butt hurt over a comment?

You gotta be trolling right now.
    You don't want him to be criticized. Then he needs to revise his comment. Otherwise, he's going to get criticized because what he said is douchy and it wasn't what he meant. Welcome to reality.

You don't want him to be criticized. Then he needs to revise his comment. Otherwise, he's going to get criticized because what he said is douchy and it wasn't what he meant. Welcome to reality.
    When did I say I didnt want him to be criticized? I said, I dont know why people are offended.

Reality is waking up Monday morning after the game and realizing that you still have to go to work in order to make a living and dealing with whatever problems we have. The result of last nights game had no impact on us what so ever, it was entertaining, good water cooler discussion but other than that, it was just entertainment.

Banned

lebron is a great basketball player.

But he has a shitty, spoiled mentality, and a troubled psychological approach to things, he's immature and scornful.

His mentality takes over his physical skills when it matters.

Personnality isnt just physical capacities, it's also the way you think and behave. Lebron is getting bashed and doesnt win rings because he has a shity personality, not because he s a great basketball player. Nobody is jealous of his skills, people admire them, nobody is jealous of his money because obviously dude isnt even happy, hence the way he treats people.

Maybe he ll grow up psychologically, maybe not. One thing is sure, when mentality matters, when heart and trust are needed, he doesnt have what it takes, even if he has the skills.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    haha, and lebron will have his same life @ failing misserablly
    Sure, sure. He's a guaranteed first-ballot Hall of Famer and has $400+ million in the bank.

What a failure.

Let me fail like that... please!!

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bingo123
    I think he was to diplomatic with this answer. Reporter wanted something provocative answer. If I remember correclty the question was: what are your thoughts about haters out there that hates you for off court things?(anybody can correct me if I remember it wrong) WTF is he supposed to say? I love it. Its their right to hate on me. Fvck them. What would be the right answer for you? And at you people not to be able to see what he meant with this answer. He wasnt saying I have money they dont. He meant that his fail will not make haters lives easier, thats it.
    Shoot, I forgot to mention that as well. I didn't get a chance to see the press conference, so to read that original quote out of context (which I'm betting I'm not the only one here doing so) could lead to a rush to judgment. I think you're right, I'm not sure exactly how he could have responded to such a question. I do think his statement was open to interpretation (which is why there are varying interpretations here) but I don't think it's a cut and dry situation.

vegasdude
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

He should just stop talking and disconnect himself from the media. He should just let his game do the talking. Too much tweeting, etc.

This about it if these never happen he won't be hated so much:
    1. The Decision
    2. The comment not 1, not 2, not 3...

Why can't he man up and do the media interview by himself, why does he need a sidekick like Wade to be with him?

Go Spurs Go

LOL Lebron acting like all his haters are losers who have no lives! Dude feeds into his twitter haters way too much. I know plenty of classy people who dont like his fraud ass!

When did I say I didnt want him to be criticized? I said, I dont know why people are offended.

Reality is waking up Monday morning after the game and realizing that you still have to go to work in order to make a living and dealing with whatever problems we have. The result of last nights game had no impact on us what so ever, it was entertaining, good water cooler discussion but other than that, it was just entertainment.
    That's something people say when they don't want to be criticized. I don't think that's escaped everyone watching.

That is something that you think in your head, you don't say it for the whole world to hear. I'm sorry, but the fact that he said that shows that he cares a shitload about what everyone thinks. If he really didn't care he would have kept that to himself. He handled this whole situation like a baby. At the end of the day, yes, he has several great years ahead of him and he could still end up as an all time great, but he has to stop being a baby first. I'm not gonna dog him all summer. I'm going to wait and see what he brings next year. Let's see how he responds to all of this. Dirk choked in '06 and worked his ass off for 5 years until he was a champion.