Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Welcome back Serena Williams!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu

identical

If you really think about Ben Wallace when you see Serena Williams, I think that signifies there are some bigger underlying issues in the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by FinishHim!
    If you really think about Ben Wallace when you see Serena Williams, I think that signifies there are some bigger underlying issues in the equation.

ben wallace is one sexy n*gga

Gundress is a weird little dude, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    screw that. she's one of the foulest human beings ever to swing a racket... a total disgrace when compared to the class act that is her sister.

consider- no umpires or linespeople got threatened with injury while serena was gone. no losers of majors put on a childish, pouting act, refusing to give any credit to the winner. no woman was in play who had more muscles than the average male player.

only ironic thing is that nobody could step up in her absence. so in that sense, it's good to have her foul mouth self back.
    Venus was the same way except worse when she first came into women's tennis. Most people weren't watching female tennis back then so they saw the serene Venus in her mid 20s rather than the loud and proud, arrogant version in her late teen/early 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    that explains everything.

   

Venus was the same way except worse when she first came into women's tennis. Most people weren't watching female tennis back then so they saw the serene Venus in her mid 20s rather than the loud and proud, arrogant version in her late teen/early 20s.
    i don't know... venus has had some missteps, but the majority of the time i've seen her, she's been intelligent and free with praise for her opponent and other players.

serena, most of the time, i see a scowling narcissist who only knows how to make poor excuses.

or maybe it's just the 'new tennis' and i haven't learned how to appreciate the new brand of a-holes coming down the pike. still, i see very little of that in the men's game.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i don't know... venus has had some missteps, but the majority of the time i've seen her, she's been intelligent and free with praise for her opponent and other players.

serena, most of the time, i see a scowling narcissist who only knows how to make poor excuses.

or maybe it's just the 'new tennis' and i haven't learned how to appreciate the new brand of a-holes coming down the pike. still, i see very little of that in the men's game.
    I think that was my whole point. You obviously started watching her when she calmed down. This is a taste of what she used to be like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwSouEicDo #5 on that countdown.

I think that was my whole point. You obviously started watching her when she calmed down. This is a taste of what she used to be like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwSouEicDo #5 on that countdown.

this was only 1 instance and when they showed the replay later on you could see that the ball was out. And its not like she was cussing the referee out she was just really mad over the call made and that was at the time where you couldnt challenge the refs call with the replay.

Venus was always calm. I probably could find a clip of Federer getting upset too but it still wouldnt change the fact that he always is a laid back player

here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koTTY3QuLcQ

this was before Federer ''calmed down''

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Better than a grown woman with the shape of a 7th grade girl.
    Yes, because all women are either disgusting man beasts or stick figures with no breasts/arse.

You're all a bunch of f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gs. So shut up complaining.

Decent college freshman

I really don't think she is attractive in the slightest. I guess each to their own but I didn't expect this many people would think she is hot, I have never heard anyone say that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BRabbiT

Michael Jordan of ISH

she's fat and ugly

no wonder black guys love her