Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Ryan Dunn of MTV's Jackass dead in car accident

R.I.P Jackass will never be the same without you

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    his blood alcohol level was .197 and the car was estimated to be traveling at between 132-140 mph

looks like the back end just came out on his when he tried to take the turn and went into the trees at full speed
    I didnt see the turn, so I dont know if he could have made it, but we both know how wonky porsche's rear ends can be in corners.

RIP.

I wish he hadn't wrecked a Porsche 911 GT3, arguably one of the sexiest cars ever built... But what can you do?

I figured my assumption of him driving drunk would be correct. RIP, Dunn. I never got into Jackass, but it seems like you'll never be in it again either.

Sorry if this post seems disrespectful or some shit. I don't mean for it to be. Just voicing an unwanted opinion, I suppose.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    his blood alcohol level was .197 and the car was estimated to be traveling at between 132-140 mph

looks like the back end just came out on his when he tried to take the turn and went into the trees at full speed

Blunt force trauma and thermal trauma were given as the official causes of death for Dunn, 34, and Zachary Hartwell, 30. Dunn's 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 burst into flames after going off the road around 2:38 a.m.

Toxicology reports will come back in four to six weeks, a coroner's spokeswoman said.

The car might have been traveling more than 130 mph in the 55-mph zone when it jumped a guardrail, flew into a wooded ravine, struck a tree and burst into flames, police told Radar Online on Tuesday.

"I've never seen a car destroyed in an automobile accident the way this car was even before it caught on fire," West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll said.

"The automobile actually came apart."

"Proving Ground," the G4 series in which amateur daredevil Dunn re-created stunts from movies and video games, was put on indefinite hiatus Monday, according to Deadline.
    link

"I've never seen a car destroyed in an automobile accident the way this car was even before it caught on fire," West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll said.

"The automobile actually came apart."